Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The military parade training in Stephanakert, Artcakh (Armenia) May 7, 2012

Comment

Eskan trtouravor mekena vor antzni, asphald ge mna Stepanagerdoum?
      Intchkan dzakhss a lineli, i zour degh.
      Aveli lav ge liner Yerevani nman trtouravortnere chalannerov karch dayin.

Gam el enthanrabess Shoushiyoum aneyin.
      Shoushiyoum avervadz yen poghotzneri medz masse, meg a, vnass tcher lini...

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
        Eskan trtouravor mekena vor antzni, asphald ge mna Stepanagerdoum?
        Intchkan dzakhss a lineli, i zour degh.
        Aveli lav ge liner Yerevani nman trtouravortnere chalannerov karch dayin.

Gam el enthanrabess Shoushiyoum aneyin.
        Shoushiyoum avervadz yen poghotzneri medz masse, meg a, vnass tcher lini...
        bayts shushin shat puchura edkan mekenayi hamar aveli lav chalannerov stepanakertum kshen.

Comment

Chek tesnum vor trtouravor mekenanere sharvatcen shat neh pohotcnerum hraparaki shrgakaikum. Shalannere chein tehavorvi ainteh. Stephanakert bervelen salannerov
          Last edited by burjuin; 05-08-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Txek erevani jamov kanisina parade?

Comment

Comment

Man the last time these guys put on a parade it was the best thing I have seen. Considering how small of a land mass it is these guys are the best! I can't wait, allready I feel joyful they have a lot of hitting power, new UAV's this is not a joke.

Now I get why our leaders want to put off a war as long as possible. Yes the babboon is rearming, but they don't have guts, they don't have brains! We are getting even stronger. These UAV's are Armenian made and built, those idiots have to build things under license and they just don't have what it takes.

Consider that all these were built by us, without having the new deals with Moscow in place this is beyond impressive. Can you just picture what will happen in another five years? I can't wait for this parade! Let us hope they put on the best show, they said they would, we know they are going too but not how good. I guess we will be very happy once it is over, they provided some teasers already

Oh don't forget Putin is back

Now the one question comes to mind is why do they have the WM-80 from Armenia? The reason must be that Armenia has something better! So this must be a hint at the babboon that I have something better then this, so now NKR can blow up what ever they feel like blowing up

Getze Hayastan!
                    Last edited by Vahram; 05-08-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

the numbers are different.look at the numberes on the sides..you cannot say that they changed the logo of Armenia and put NKR,'s logo with different numbers.. since painting costs a lot..

Comment

Working...
                      X