Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

is down because of the ARMENIAN CYBER ARMY !
    this was on the site : Click image for larger version

Name:	arton82250-480x333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	538876

Comment

SIGN THIS PETITION PLEASE AND SHARE IT EVERYWHERE :

Comment

"The nature of this battle is diplomatic which involves the mass media also.:"

The Je w media is covering it but on the back page and they are trying hard not to make the baboon look too bad. The prime fact at hand is that this has changed the politics of this in a big way towards our favor.

Comment

They just reported it on Euronews but as usual told lies! So much for the Euro zone xxxxxs and their Je w bosses.

They never said anything about the guy being asleep! and they also told the lie that he was insulted! As if that makes murder an option. They also said that they were both in the army making it seem like a front line action rather than a partnership for peace program.

Pull your troops out of Nato Armenia! These people are scum! They can't even protect our servicmen during a training excerise what makes you think they will ever watch your back during battle? A battle for imperial conquest no less.

Comment

Hum , even the minister ( I saw it on Shant Tv ) of azergaijan told that if they could buy him , they can buy the media and they also can buy karabakh ...

pfff , ARMENIA IT IS TIME TO DESTROY THE BLACKWATER OF AZERBAIJAN

Comment

"if they could buy him , they can buy the media and they"

Guess the Hungarians are not the only ones going to bed for money, the rest of the Euro zone can join them in this. Pull your troops out of Nato Armenia, we should have done this the minute the murder happened. Now is the time to pull out! They can't cover you when you are sleeping during a training seminar in the middle Europe they will never cover your back in the battlefield.
              Last edited by Vahram; 09-01-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

In Germany the media don't even mention it. There is only a video in German language on the EURONEWS page which is extremely ignorant. In the German version the speaker tries to downplay the events and show Armanian and the goverment's reaction as childish and paltry. The english version of the same video on EURONEWS is much better, at least the speaker mentions the fact that the murderer killed the victim with an axe.
                I know that it is only a little part of the whole struggle against western hypocrisy and turcophilia but I also think that it is important to use this opportunity and spread some good videos in community networks like youtube and so forth. The speech of Sarkissian translated to english or at least english subtitled would be the first step.
                Unfortunately my knowledge of Armanian language is not good enough to make it on my own.
                Last edited by HermanGerman; 09-01-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

So I guess some of the confused Armo’s on this world will sober up to the reality and utter hipocracy that the West has become. If we don’t wake up from this I only see another chart coming our way.

Why should we risk Armenian lives for ignorant backstabbing Eurotrash? I’m ashamed we are the fathers of Europe, I’m ashamed that we fathered such worthless backstabbing w hores! They can’t even cover an Armenian sleeping in a bunk at a Nato base! What a bunch of trash, and Armenia should train with Germany? For what to be called childish? Guess the people that started 2 world wars can do what they want, but an Armenian can’t sleep in Europe!

Hope some of you Western brainwashed wishful fools learned your lessen this time? Or do you want another beachslap?

Pull your troops out of Nato Armenia, they can’t even cover an Armenian sleeping in the middle of Europe, they will never cover your back in battle! It’s funny is it not repeat of history again? What happened in 1915 the same Eurotrash was at work again! Wake up from your sleep Armenia pull your troops out of Nato!

Comment

@Vaham
                    you are right but nevertheless it is important to make difference between the majority of ordinary people and the goverments. for example the german goverments, no matter which one, have all been extremely turcophil. ordinary germans on the other hand are becoming anti-turkish day by day. they are often to afraid to say it publicly but if you talk with them most of them show their rejection of turks and their bachward ultranationalistic mentality. they dont say it publicly because of germany's past, they dont want to be called NAZIs or fascists. you know what I mean!

there is also a big gap between media publicantions and opinion of ordinary people. I have read a lot online-articles with topics about Syria and almost all comments on the comment sections of these articles have been critical. most dont believe the xxxx about "peaceful FSA" and so forth. they know that most of these fighters are trained terrorists, wahabi islamists and anything but peaceful syrian citizens.

therefore I think that the use of media, especially world wide web with all its opportunities is an important tool to protect our right and show western world truth.

kind regards
                    Last edited by HermanGerman; 09-01-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

@HermanGerman

I know what you mean, the same forces at work have kept the Germans and all the Euros and leaders are just lapdogs. It is a shame really, but also understand the pain on frustration of what remains a tinny nation and a tiny brave people who don’t mince words. I am a firm believer that politics and the people should have one voice. If there is problems in Germany than the people must do what they have to do to right the situation. We should not have to listen to criticism of our Government and what it lacks according to Euro standards as we have higher standards with murderers than you do. Even then the standard is for someone else to follow because you can’t even seem to follow your own rules. I guess this is the baggage you have to carry for the European circus because that’s all this is a circus. We Armenians are the victims yet again, but there is always an excuse as to why we should look at things differently. It is the same old story just another day that’s all this is!

At least we are not full of shame, we have been getting battered left and right by Christians, by Muslims and now the Je w and his media. Yet we are strong, we don’t waver and we are pointing our poignant fingers at countries with more than 10 times our size, and 1000 times our economic abilities yet we have no Shame. We can close our eyes and go to sleep without the worry of shame. It is a shame that some of us don’t wake up from our sleep, not with axe murderers at hand and cheap Eurotrash that no longer has any shame or common sense, not even with murderers. Lecturing us about what we should understand.

I want to finish this by saying thank you for your input I get it and I’m not pointing the finger at you per say, but I am pointing my finger in your general direction. Shame on you guys yet again! Shame! For it is the smallest and tinniest of the European Nations that still has some value and ballz standing up to what is right. Standing up to values that your Europeans can’t seem to do.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X