Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
      The enemy must understand that the time has come to get out of Azerbaijan’s native lands that it is temporarily controlling, said the minister.

The minister noted that Armenian armed forces are in panic, running and looking for a place to hide. “The only combat task that lays ahead our well-experienced soldiers is to pursue the enemy forces everywhere, detect and destroy their points. The real military strength of Azerbaijan allows us to do it.”
      Do we really need to put some sensors out there to figure out whos the aggressor?? These statements should be more than enough.

Comment

The article by "azatutyan" is extremely twisted.

Azerbaijan didn't announce a military budget of $1.2 billion, the author is basing that on further devaluation of manat that happened last week, but the budget figures will be adjusted to new currency levels. This really shouldn't afffect spending level since the revenues and funds are in USD anyway. Russia and Kazakhstan has experienced several devaluations, if we go by that logic, Kazakhstan's military spending for example must be so low that its military shouldn't even be functioning properly?

The "military budget" includes strictly military unlike what the article claims. The budget for interior troops and non-military police organizations are under the category of "law-enforcment". You can check Azerbaijani finance ministry's official website and see the breakedown of each category.

"APA and other state-controlled Azerbaijani media only added to the confusion when they said this fall, citing government data, that Azerbaijan’s defense budget will grow from 1.78 billion manats in 2015 to 1.84 billion manats in 2016."

Obviously that is excluding the category of "special defense expenditures", and I see that the author is aware of what that category means (funds allocated for arms procurement), surprising that he didn't felt the urge to twist around that as well. But he should check that link above and will see that category for 2015.

Last edited by Aslanov; 12-30-2015, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
          Will Azerbaijan receive the BMP-3s it oredered in 2011?
          It's worth noting that Azerbaijan paid $220M for 91 BMP-3s, $2.4M per unit. Whereas, it could have bought 400 BMP-2s for $220M. The cost of one BMP-3 does not justify it's capablity. That's according to razm.info, which I completely agree with.

Ադրբեջանն իր ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենաները կստանա 2016-ին
          Posted on Դեկտեմբեր 26, 2015 by Գարիկ Հարությունյան | Leave a comment
          Դեռևս 2011-ին Ադրբեջանի պատվիրած ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենաների մատակարարումը Ռուսաստանն ավարտելու է 2016-ին։ Այս մասին ռուսաստանյան «ՏԱՍՍ» գործակալությանը հայտնել է ՀՄՄ-ներն արտադրող «Տրակտորային գործարաններ» ընկերության ներկայացուցիչը։

Ադրբեջանի ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենան, 2013թ․
          Ադրբեջանի ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենան, 2013թ․
          Ադրբեջանի և Ռուսաստանի այս գործարքի մասին հայտնի էր դարձել շատ ավելի շուտ՝ դեռևս 2013-ի դեկտեմբերին։ Ըստ գործարքի՝ Ռուսաստանը Ադրբեջանին 220 մլն ամերիկյան դոլարի դիմաց մատակարարելու էր 91 միավոր ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենաներ (մեկ միավորի համար մոտ 2,4 մլն դոլար)։

Տեղեկությունը հայտնող ռուսաստանյան «Զենքի համաշխարհային առևտրի վերլուծության կենտրոնը» նշում էր, որ պայմանագիրը կնքվել է 2011-ին, և այն ժամանակ նախատեսվում էր, որ մատակարարումը կավարտվի 2013-ին։

Իր ավելի ուշ՝ 2015թ. նոյեմբերին հրապարակած զեկույցում, սակայն, նույն կենտրոնը նշել է, որ գործարքը կատարվելու է 2013-2015 թվականներին, ինչը նույնպես, փաստացի, չի հաջողվել։

Ադրբեջանի՝ ԲՄՊ-3 հետևակի մարտական մեքենաներ գնելու վերաբերյալ առաջարկում ենք կարդալ նաև «ԲՄՊ-3, թե՞ ԲՄՊ-2. Ադրբեջանի կնքած գործարքի համատեքստում» հոդվածը։
          First of all the order was for 100 vehicles. Secondly the order was not made in 2011, as late as 2012 June a final contract had not been signed. The contract was most likely signed at the third quarter of 2012.

Полпред в УрФО Игорь Холманских, посетил в рамках рабочей поездки в Курганскую область одно из крупнейших предприятий региона - Курганмашзавод, передает корреспондент Накануне.RU.

The deliveries should have been completed this year, but the delay happened on part of the producing company. If I recall correctly the reason was shortage of some materials or something like that.
          Last edited by Aslanov; 12-30-2015, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
            Haha I just can't anymore lol

Armenian troops in panic, looking for place to hide – Azerbaijani defense minister

Baku – APA. Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov attended Dec.29 the graduation ceremony for the students who have passed the specialized officer training at the Training and Education Center of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
            Addressing the military personnel, Hasanov spoke about the work done under the instruction of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief to further increase the combat capability of the army. He highlighted the important activities carried out in the system of military education, as well as the tasks set before the military personnel for combat, technical and moral-psychological preparation.

Hasanov said there is an important task before Azerbaijani armed forces – to liberate Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan.

The enemy must understand that the time has come to get out of Azerbaijan’s native lands that it is temporarily controlling, said the minister.

“With the support of the state and people, the Azerbaijani army has been provided with the most sophisticated weapons and equipment. Patriotism, discipline, knowledge, skills and professionalism of the personnel and their commitment to the moral values are basic conditions for the successful implementation of their military tasks in the short term,” he added.

The defense minister unambiguously stressed that Azerbaijani armed forces bear responsibility for the full withdrawal of Armenian occupiers from the occupied territories. “Azerbaijani troops enjoy superiority on the frontline. This year, the Armenian army suffered heavy losses as result of the effective retaliation from the Azerbaijani side,” he said.

The minister noted that Armenian armed forces are in panic, running and looking for a place to hide. “The only combat task that lays ahead our well-experienced soldiers is to pursue the enemy forces everywhere, detect and destroy their points. The real military strength of Azerbaijan allows us to do it.”

The defense minister mentioned that each Azerbaijani army officer should be set an example for his military staff. “You must train your soldiers in the spirit of loyalty towards our state and hate for the enemy and encourage for exemplary service. Our soldiers should be able to expertly handle modern weapons and equipment and be always ready to defeat the enemy,” completed Hasanov.
            This is exactly what we need btw...this type of policies give rise to 2 types of soldiers:

1. Soldiers who may start to think that the reason for all these pep talks is the fact that the Armenian Forces are by all standards more ferocious than they are, which is the reason why their commanders keep motivating them all the time without taking any real steps.

2. Soldiers who believe these statement and start underestimating the strength of our armed forces.

Both types enemy soldiers are advantageous for our troops. The 1st type would be hesitant during war expecting an imaginary brutal force to massacre them any moment, the second, moves forward with overconfidence and ends up making mistakes.

Comment

Armenian army
              Special forces

Last edited by burjuin; 12-30-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I have been following this thread for the last few years, look forward to participating and giving my input. After my family and parents, all I think about is the security and prosperity of Armenia. It is our duty as Armenians to preserve, promote, and help our young Nation grow and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
                  Hello Everyone, I have been following this thread for the last few years, look forward to participating and giving my input. After my family and parents, all I think about is the security and prosperity of Armenia. It is our duty as Armenians to preserve, promote, and help our young Nation grow and prosper.
                  Welcome fellow Armenian,we all share your perspective here which has brought all of us back everyday to share and discuss,long live Armenia

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
                    This is exactly what we need btw...this type of policies give rise to 2 types of soldiers:

1. Soldiers who may start to think that the reason for all these pep talks is the fact that the Armenian Forces are by all standards more ferocious than they are, which is the reason why their commanders keep motivating them all the time without taking any real steps.

2. Soldiers who believe these statement and start underestimating the strength of our armed forces.

Both types enemy soldiers are advantageous for our troops. The 1st type would be hesitant during war expecting an imaginary brutal force to massacre them any moment, the second, moves forward with overconfidence and ends up making mistakes.
                    I more tought of this speeches creating the 2nd type of soldier,but the first category wasn't a one I tought of instantly,great evaluation sacara

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
                      Welcome Monte!

Comment

Working...
                      X