Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

I don't understand Russian, but I can read the letters.
    Does the paper in that link say these were bought in return for the loan we took last year?

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      So this source says we bought TOS-1A, Smerch with new missiles that are cluster bombs (as I understood), Gaz Tigr, RPG-26, Konkurs ATGM, and some spare parts for the $200 million loan. I believe the list is hiding something.

Հրապարակվել է Ռուսաստանի վարկով Հայաստանի պատվիրած զենքի ցուցակը

Այսօր՝ փետրվարի 18-ին, Ռուսաստանի իրավական տեղեկատուն հրապարակել է Հայաստանի և Ռուսաստանի միջև կնքված վարկային համաձայնագիրը, որով Հայաստանը Ռուսաստանից գնելու է 200 մլն դոլարի սպառազինություն և ռազմական տեխնիկա։

Բնականաբար առավել հետաքրքականը պայմանագրի հավելվածում հրապարակված ձեռքբերվելիք սպառազինության ցուցակն է.

9Կ58 «Սմերչ» համազարկային կրակի ռեակտիվ համակարգ (ներառյալ համակարգի համար 9Մ351 կումուլյատիվ-բեկորային մարտական մասով հրթիռներ, որոնց հեռահարությունը 90կմ է, զրահահարությունը՝ 120-160մմ)։
      Իգլա-Ս դյուրակիր ԶՀՀ (համապատասխան 9Մ342 հրթիռներով)
      ՏՕՍ-1Ա «Սոլնցեպյոկ» ծանր հրանետային համալիր (ներառյալ՝ արձակման կայան, տեղափոխման-լիցքավորման կայան, թերմոբարիկ հրթիռներ)։
      9Մ113Մ «Կոնկուրս» հակատանկային կառավարվող հրթիռներ՝ տանդեմային մարտական մասով, որը հնարավորություն է տալիս հաղթահարել տանկերի դինամիկ պաշտպանությունը (հեռահարությունը ցերեկը՝ մինչև 4կմ, գիշերը՝ 2.5կմ, զրահահարությունը 800մմ։)։
      «Տիգր» զրահամեքենաներ։
      Տանկային Վ-84 շարժիչ (հզորությունը` 840 ձիաուժ)։
      Հետևակի մարտական մեքենաների ՈՒՏԴ-20 շարժիչ (հզորությունը` 300 ձիաուժ)։
      1Ա40-1 տանկային նշանառման սարքավորում։
      ՌՊԳ-26 «Ագլեն» հակատանկային ռեակտիվ նռնականետ (նռնակ)։
      ՍՎԴ 7,62մմ դիպուկահար հրացան։
      Ինժեներական, ականների հայտնաբերման սարքավորումներ (ՕՎՌ-2 ականազերծման անհատական հանդերձանք, ԻՄՊ-Ս-2 ականորսիչ սարք, ԷՕՎ-3523 զորային էքսկավատոր, 16 և 32 տոննա բեռնամբարձմամբ կռունկներ)
      Կապի միջոցներ (Ռ-168-100ԿԱԵ, Ռ-168-5ԿՆԵ կարճալիք ռադիոկայաններ)։
      Ավտոտեխնիկա (այդ թվում՝ «ՈՒԱԶ» մակնիշի հրամանատարական և սանիտարական ու «ԿԱՄԱԶ» մակնիշի տարբեր նշանակության մեքենաներ)
      Ձեռք բերվող սպառազինության, զինամթերքի և այլ տեխնիկայի քանակի մասին պայմանագրում տվյալներ չկան։

Պայմանագրով նախատեսվում է, որ հայկական կողմը կարող է ամեն առանձին պայմանագրով նախատեսված գումարի մինչև 90%-ը վճարել վարկի միջոցներից։ Վարկը տրամադրվում է ԱՄՆ դոլարով, իսկ գնումները կատարվելու են ռուսական ռուբլով անմիջապես արտադրողներից, առանց միջնորդների։

Սպառազինությունը պիտի ձեռք բերվի 2015-2017թթ., սպառազինության ցանկը կարող է փոխվել կողմերի համաձայնությամբ։ Վարկի մարումը սկսվելու է 2018 թվականին և տևելու է 10 տարի` տարեկան 3% տոկոսադրույքով։ Պայմանագիրը ուժի մեջ է մտել 2016թ․ փետրվարի 10-ին։

Հիշեցնենք , որ սպառազինության գնման համար 200 մլն դոլար վարկի տրամադրման վերաբերյալ համաձայնագիրը Երևանում կնքվել է հունիսի 26-ին՝ ՀՀ և ՌԴ միջև տնտեսական համագործակցության միջկառավարական հանձնաժողովի 16-րդ նիստի ժամանակ:

ՀՀ Ազգային ժողովում 2015-ի հունիսի խորհրդարանական քննարկումների ժամանակ ընդգծվել է, որ Հայաստանը սպառազինությունը գնելու է արտոնյալ պայմաններով, քանի որ Հայաստանի ու Ռուսաստանի միջև գործում է ռազմատեխնիկական համագործակցության համաձայնագիր, որը կնքվել է դեռևս 2013-ի հունիսի 25-ին: Հետագայում երկու երկրներն էլ վավերացրել են պայմանագիրը։
      So, The dream of buying Iskander-M is officialy over(for now). It was unrealistic anyway.. we were just hoping for some miracle i guess.

I am really happy that we are finally buying Smerch. It can easily be a game changer in our hands.

TOS-1A has a range problem but it will definitely be effective at mountains of Arstakh. It's a great toy for defensive/counter offensive measures.

Over-all i am really happy. Glad that we didn't waste the money for air defence(Pantsir etc.).

*Hope we didn't forget to buy some missles for our Tochkas this time

Comment

Autobaza-M radar is very mighty thing, able to locate 5th gen fighter jets with a range of 400KM (if jet radar is ON, if its OFF than 200km)
        The 300mmMissile 9M55K1 for Smerch is the latest made (1996) missiles with a range of 90km BUT its not the same as azeris got, ours are with breaking (kasset) warheads.

Konkurs-M is also powerfull weapon with a 750mm penetrating ability (after it destroyed active armor)

Comment

Originally posted by AstalaVist View Post
          So, The dream of buying Iskander-M is officialy over(for now). It was unrealistic anyway.. we were just hoping for some miracle i guess.

I am really happy that we are finally buying Smerch. It can easily be a game changer in our hands.

TOS-1A has a range problem but it will definitely be effective at mountains of Arstakh. It's a great toy for defensive/counter offensive measures.

Over-all i am really happy. Glad that we didn't waste the money for air defence(Pantsir etc.).

We have the Scuds, which sources say are upgraded. They can hit targets at 300KM.
          But I am still convinced that Scud is not our only long range ballistic missile weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by AstalaVist View Post

iskanders has nothing to do with this loan, we purchased them long before the loan from russian's words " there were problems to suply armenia with iskanders cuz armenia has no special hangars for iskanders, as soon they will be ready we will send iskanders"

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
              We have the Scuds, which sources say are upgraded. They can hit targets at 300KM.
              But I am still convinced that Scud is not our only long range ballistic missile weapon.
              I don't really take Scuds too serious. As we seen before(and now in Yemen) it's really easy to neutralize them in the air. I don't even want to mention about their accuracy problem. It's just hilarious for a ballistic missile.

Tochkas are going to be more useful for us. We have to buy more of them in the feature.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                iskanders has nothing to do with this loan, we purchased them long before the loan from russian's words " there were problems to suply armenia with iskanders cuz armenia has no special hangars for iskanders, as soon they will be ready we will send iskanders"
                what hangars and how long does it take to build them?

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                  Autobaza-M radar is very mighty thing, able to locate 5th gen fighter jets with a range of 400KM (if jet radar is ON, if its OFF than 200km)
                  The 300mmMissile 9M55K1 for Smerch is the latest made (1996) missiles with a range of 90km BUT its not the same as azeris got, ours are with breaking (kasset) warheads.

Konkurs-M is also powerfull weapon with a 750mm penetrating ability (after it destroyed active armor)
                  What are the Azeri smerch missiles?

Azeri es should really be concerned regarding the loan and the stuff we bought..

Comment

Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ զինծառայողը մահացել է հիվանդությունից:

Փետրվար 19, 2016

Փետրվարի 18-ի առավոտյան Ադրբեջանի Ղուբայի շրջանի Ալփան գյուղում գաղտնի հուղարկավորել են Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ զինծառայող, 19-ամյա Խալիլով Ալգյուն Հիքմեթ օղլուին (Xəlilov Elgün Hikmət oğlu) , ով մահացել է հիվանդությունից։

Այս մասին Ռազմինֆոյին հայտնի է դարձել սոցցանցային մշտադիտարկման արդյունքում։

Նախնական տվյալներով՝ զինծառայողն ադրբեջանական բանակ է զորակոչվել 2015-ի ապրիլին և ծառայել է Ադրբեջանի Աղդամի շրջանի զորամասերից մեկում։

Ռազմինֆոյի տվյալներով՝ սա ադրբեջանական բանակում տեղ գտած և հայտնի դարձած 6-րդ կորուստն է 2016թ․ ընթացքում։

Comment

List of Russian arms supplies to Armenia revealed

YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 18, ARMENPRESS. The governments of Armenia and Russia have signed a state export loan agreement worth $200 million with 10 year maturity date. Loan repayment will start in the beginning of 2018. “Armenpress” reports, citing “Interfax”, the official portal of legal information informs about this.

The loan is provided for the supply of Russian military production. The portal informs that Armenia acquires a number of multiple rocket launchers "Smerch" and ammunition intended for them” “Igla-S” anti-aircraft missile, “Avtobaza-M” Electronic Intelligence systems, TOC-1A Heavy Flamethrower System, 9М113М navigable missiles, RPG-26 grenade launchers, Dragunov sniper rifles, Tiger armored vehicles, engineering and communication devices.

It is mentioned that the list can be changed by a mutual written consent between the Defense Ministry of Armenia and Russia's Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation.

The Armenian side will spend the loan to fund up to 90% of every batch of arms supplies, recounted by the Russian ruble.

Comment

Working...
                      X