Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Last edited by Azad; 04-05-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Guys what are the results? Did the baboons take any territory?

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
        What the Karabakh army did on the frontline in these 4 days was a knock-back to the Azerbaijani government. A small number of troops stopped a blitz that was prepared for months! This time our "Fedayees" were 18 years old brave soldiers.

Now that they have failed to cause any damage to the Armenian side and lost all the checkpoints they have gained, they want to take the pen & paper and sit back on the table.

Well, should you think that we didn’t give a blow to the Azerbaijani army/government you are mistaken for the following reasons:

1) We gave them an adequate response.
        2) We returned our lost checkpoints.
        3) We do not seek to advance more not to increase the number of our casualties.(as we won the war back in 1994 and we have liberated our Karabakh)
        4) Azerbaijan's economy is declining because of the: 1) Manat (their currency) devaluation 2) Decline in oil prices
        5) For the above mentioned reasons we have to benefit from their economic downfall and not go into war since we do not have that downfall.
        6) We destroyed 3x more tanks including T-90s proving that we do not need them as T-72's (more cheaper) did their job quite well.
        7) We killed 11x more than our casualties.
        8) Armenian Air defense proved its capabilities by downing 2 choppers and 6 UAVs.
        9) We downed one suicide Israeli UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle). Now we can learn more about them and why not even manufacture as we have the potential and we do manufacture UAVs (Krunk).
        10) After they've spent billions of dollars they weren't able to hold 8 checkpoints for a single night. (We have regained these checkpoints with minimal casualties)
        11) We will raise the "war crimes" committed by Azerbaijan [1) 3 elders that were brutally killed 2) Bombardment of the school] to prove who's the aggressor.
        12) After the blow caused to their army, now Aliyev (their president) should have more headache in their internal/political sector.
        13) For 100% now Turkey cannot join OSCE as he backed Azerbaijan's aggression.
        14) Russia will think twice now while selling ammo's to Azerbaijan.
        15) Finally our only task was to recapture our lost lands. And it took us only 3-4 days with 18 years old soldiers to destroy their well prepared special forces...If our task was to conquer more areas be sure we would have done it!

Glory to all the Volunteers who left their families/countries they were born to join the battle and Glory to every single Woman in Armenia who donated their blood for the wounded soldiers.

Long Live Armenia, Long Live Artsakh, and may the Souls of our Martyrs Rest in Peace.
        Bravo! and all done without using Special Forces and Air Force assets. The Azeris threw the kitchen sink at Artsakh in 2 sectors and were beaten back handily. They used their SF, mercenaries, advance weapons systems, attacking drones, etc (everything but their AF because the know on the first morning they would have been f#cked). If the Azeris actually hand any success in achieving their goals (gaining territory), we would have seen their proof all over the internet. As you say, they cannot hide their losses for much longer. The Azeris, though loathe to admit it, must know something is up because they are barking like dogs all over the place on the internet
        Last edited by Joseph; 04-05-2016, 03:03 PM.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

9) We downed one suicide Israeli UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle). Now we can learn more about them and why not even manufacture as we have the potential and we do manufacture UAVs (Krunk).
          I hope so! I do not believe it was the suicide UAV that we downed. We downed many but I haven't seen the suicide version on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post

The Karabakh MoD is adamant that they did not gain any territory. I'm not 100% certain, I still though the Azeris gained some foothold in the SE sector near Horadiz (so-called Lele Tepe Hill) but according the authorities, they were driven back with extreme prejudice.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

They got their azzs handed to them ... no territory, as in 0

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                The Karabakh MoD is adamant that they did not gain any territory. I'm not 100% certain, I still though the Azeris gained some foothold in the SE sector near Horadiz (so-called Lele Tepe Hill) but according the authorities, they were driven back with extreme prejudice.
                In a year once their economy falls we will be walking to any trenches we lost.

Comment

In my estimation though I'm far from an expert is that Armenia and Artsakh will have some valuable insight into latest workings of the Azeri military: strategy, equipment, morale, disposition, formations, stengths, weaknesses. Our guys made some mistakes too, and some that could have been avoided- knowing will save lives in the future and enable increased destructive capacity on the enemy. Armenia/Artsakh must remain extremely vigilant but is in a position of strength. Next time the Azeri cause any trouble at all, they need to be hit hard- the Azeri military has no stomach for total war. They're barking c@cker spaniels.

Comment

What the Karabakh army did on the frontline in these 4 days was a knock-back to the Azerbaijani government. A small number of troops stopped a blitz that was prepared for months! This time our "Fedayees" were 18 years old brave soldiers.

Now that they have failed to cause any damage to the Armenian side and lost all the checkpoints they have gained, they want to take the pen & paper and sit back on the table.

Well, should you think that we didn’t give a blow to the Azerbaijani army/government you are mistaken for the following reasons:

1) We gave them an adequate response.
                    2) We returned our lost checkpoints.
                    3) We do not seek to advance more not to increase the number of our casualties.(as we won the war back in 1994 and we have liberated our Karabakh)
                    4) Azerbaijan's economy is declining because of the: 1) Manat (their currency) devaluation 2) Decline in oil prices
                    5) For the above mentioned reasons we have to benefit from their economic downfall and not go into war since we do not have that downfall.
                    6) We destroyed 3x more tanks including T-90s proving that we do not need them as T-72's (more cheaper) did their job quite well.
                    7) We killed 11x more than our casualties.
                    8) Armenian Air defense proved its capabilities by downing 2 choppers and 6 UAVs.
                    10) After they've spent billions of dollars they weren't able to hold 8 checkpoints for a single night. (We have regained these checkpoints with minimal casualties)
                    11) We will raise the "war crimes" committed by Azerbaijan [1) 3 elders that were brutally killed 2) Bombardment of the school] to prove who's the aggressor.
                    12) After the blow caused to their army, now Aliyev (their president) should have more headache in their internal/political sector.
                    13) For 100% now Turkey cannot join OSCE as he backed Azerbaijan's aggression.
                    14) Russia will think twice now while selling ammo's to Azerbaijan.
                    15) Finally our only task was to recapture our lost lands. And it took us only 3-4 days with 18 years old soldiers to destroy their well prepared special forces...If our task was to conquer more areas be sure we would have done it!

Glory to all the Volunteers who left their families/countries they were born to join the battle and Glory to every single Woman in Armenia who donated their blood for the wounded soldiers.

Long Live Armenia, Long Live Artsakh, and may the Souls of our Martyrs Rest in Peace.
                    God is strong my friend

Comment

God is strong my friend
                      Although understated, yes x zillions to infinitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X