Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Today I was in Masis as we needed to go to Arax River to get sand on the Turkish border were the Armenian and Russian soldiers are . Anyways driving through the region I have to say it's so beautiful. There is water everywhere. But my point of this post is not the beauty but the disgust I felt witnessing rubbish contaminating our water ways. It's such a large problem. What even got me more angry is that you can see the ashes were people have burnt rubbish in the past.
    No one can blame the Government for this as there are proper rubbish removal services and I today saw it with my own eyes.
    At times I don't see why I should get upset because change is just too far away.

Comment

Drills underway in Karabakh
      18:33, 28.09.2016
      Region:Armenia, Karabakh
      Theme: Politics

Air Defense drills are underway in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR).

The drills, commanded by the Chief of the NKR Armed Forces Air Defense, kicked off on Monday in one of the radiotechnical subdivisions.

The mentioned drills are aimed at improving the coordination of actions.

Armenia News - NEWS.am
      he mentioned drills are aimed at improving the coordination of actions...

Comment

Annual Armenian-German military cooperation talks held in Armenia MOD (PHOTOS)
        18:11, 28.09.2016
        Region:World News, Armenia
        Theme: Politics

YEREVAN. - The annual Armenian-German military cooperation talks took place in the Defense Policy Department of the Armenian Ministry of Defense Wednesday.

The meeting was attended by the delegation led by the head of the Department for International Cooperation of the German Federal Ministry of Defense, Colonel Christian Schmidt.

At the meeting, the participants summed up the results of the bilateral cooperation plan for 2016, as well as drew out the draft military cooperation plan for 2017.

To recap the negotiation results, First Deputy Defense Minister of Armenia Davit Tonoyan received the German delegation. The sides highly appreciated the negotiation results and the level of Armenian-German cooperation in the area of defense, as well as the joint participation in the actions aimed at ensuring international stability in Afghanistan. They also stressed their readiness to further develop the cooperation dynamics.

Armenia News - NEWS.am
        At the meeting, the participants summed up the results of the bilateral cooperation plan for 2016...

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army

Comment

Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

Comment

I hope one day we attain the finances to be able to host such arms expos.

Azerbaijan receives Orbiter-1K suicide drones from Israel.

Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ-ն նոր ինքնասպան ԱԹՍ-ներ կստանա

Posted on Սեպտեմբեր 28, 2016 by Տարոն Հովհաննիսյան | Leave a comment

Սեպտեմբերի 27-ին Ադրբեջանում անցկացվող ADEX-2016 ռազմարդյունաբերական ցուցահանդեսի շրջանանկներում Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության և ռազմարդյունաբերության նախարարները ստորագրել են Ադրբեջանի զինուժին «Զարբա» ԱԹՍ-ներ մատակարարելու համաձայնագիր: Այս մասին հայտնում է Ադրբեջանի ՊՆ կայքը:

Նշվում է, որ խոսքը «ադրբեջանական արտադրության «Զարբա» հարվածային անօդաչու թռչող սարքերի» մասին է: Սակայն ԱԹՍ-ի արտաքին տեսքի ուսումնասիրությունից պարզ է դառնում, որ այն իսրայելական Aeronautics Defense Systems ընկերության արտադրության Orbiter-2 (Օրբիտեր-2Մ) անօդաչուի հիմքի վրա նույն ընկերությունում 2015 թվականից արտադրվող Orbiter-1K ինքնասպան ԱԹՍ-ի՝ Ադրբեջանում արտադրվող տարբերակն է:

Orbiter-1K-ն կրում է 1-2 կգ պայթուցիկ նյութ (մարտագլխիկ) և տեսախցիկ:

Orbiteri-1K ինքնասպան ԱԹՍ-ի մարտավարատեխնիկական բնութագրերի միայն մի մասն է հրապարակվում, սակայն առկա տվյալների (1, 2) համաձայն՝ այն կարող է թռչել 2-3 ժամ: Թռիչքի առաստաղը կազմում է շուրջ 5500 մ:

Գործողության ընթացքում սարքի օպերատորն ԱԹՍ-ին կարող է հրահանգել, որ այն չեղարկի ինքնաոչնչացումը և վերադառնա բազա: Սարքն արձակվում է կատապուլտի օգնությամբ, վայրէջք է կատարում պարաշյուտով կամ օդային բարձիկով։

Հավելենք, որ Ադրբեջանը իսրայելական ընկերության հետ 2009-ին կնքած պայմանագրի համաձայն իր տարածքում հիմնել է իսրայելական Orbiter և Aerostar տեսակի հետախուզական ԱԹՍ-ներ արտադրող Azad Systems ընկերությունը։ ԱԹՍ-ներ արտադրող գործարանը սկսել են շահագործել 2011-ի գարնանից։

Ավելացնենք, որ ինքնասպան («կամիկաձե») անօդաչու թռչող սարքերը իրենց տեսախցիկների միջոցով հայտնաբերում են թիրախները, ընկնում են դրանց վրա և պայթում՝ թիրախը խոցելու համար:

Ապրիլյան պատերազմի ժամանակ ադրբեջանական զինուժն արդել կիրառել է իսրայելական արտադրության նմանատիպ ԱԹՍ-ներ: Հայկական կողմն իր հերթին կարողացել է ոչնչացնել այդ ԱԹՍ-ներից մի քանի հատ:

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

NB: with all reserves, given the organik Turkey/Daesh links...

======

ISIS kamikaze drone strikes Turkish force in N. Syria; three wounded
                DEBKA
                September 28, 2016,

A bomb-carrying drone operated by ISIS blew up on Tuesday close to a force of Turkish troops near the Syrian village of Wuquf. Three of the soldiers were wounded. The force is participating in Ankara's operation "Euphrates Shield" in northern Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                  Today I was in Masis as we needed to go to Arax River to get sand on the Turkish border were the Armenian and Russian soldiers are . Anyways driving through the region I have to say it's so beautiful. There is water everywhere. But my point of this post is not the beauty but the disgust I felt witnessing rubbish contaminating our water ways. It's such a large problem. What even got me more angry is that you can see the ashes were people have burnt rubbish in the past.
                  No one can blame the Government for this as there are proper rubbish removal services and I today saw it with my own eyes.
                  At times I don't see why I should get upset because change is just too far away.
                  Most regretful, also shameful.
                  This is a human problem and not exclusive to Hayastan. One would be hard pressed to find any major rivers in USA that aren't polluted. I hiked along the Columbia river in USA. A large beautiful river by any standard. I was in a remote area in eastern Washington state. I went to the river and got on my hands and knees to drink some water. When my lips got close enough to the river to drink some water, my eyes then we're close enough to the water surface to see the river was massively polluted. I scouted the area and found a "sludge pond" from a large farming operation. The contaimenent pond was draining into the beautiful Columbia river.
                  The problem you express is taken to its zenith in USA. God only knows what China, India, and the rest of this world are doing.
                  Homo sapien sapien my ass.
                  Truly sad.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army

Comment

Working...
                    X