Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    [/SIZE][/B]

You better watch it yourself Azad,

Armnuke objects to Soros funded news sources however factual they might be.

Cause Soros is not into the news business. It is like saying, Armenians object to Talat pasha's food fund for Armenian orphanes. You see, it just doesn’t sound right.
    Now imagine an Indian guy behind a cash register and he is tell you "He is a very very baad man" head shaking left the right.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army

Comment

I was watching a documentary about Azerbaijan made in the the year 2000. It talks about how the country is poor despite its large oil reserves. Anyways It shows alot of Baku and the people there, and it was interesting that these faces that I saw look very different than the faces of many of the dead Azeri soldiers we have seen especialy the ones from the April 4 day war. What I mean by this is the faces of the Azeris from the documentary they, well they look like turks. However many of their soldiers killed during the April war did not look like the faces of the azeris you see in this documentary. Many of the dead soldiers look like natives ( lezginks, talyish, even us Armenians ) So I started to think are the Azeri turks sending their minorites to die in Artsakh while they are safe away in baku? I might be off in what Im saying but I will put a link to the documentary and I want you guys to check it out and you will see a drastic difference in the peoples faces from the documentary compared to their dead soldiers. Once you have seen the video please share your thoughts.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
          Cause Soros is not into the news business. It is like saying, Armenians object to Talat pasha's food fund for Armenian orphanes. You see, it just doesn’t sound right.
          Now imagine an Indian guy behind a cash register and he is tell you "He is a very very baad man" head shaking left the right.
          In this world the so called news includes high level of biased misinformation as well as outright lies.

Hopefully we agree so far.

So here one has to look/search for facts. Preferably from first source.

As an example if our President says in person, “ I agreed to give 7 districts of Artsakh which Azerbaijan considers occupied lands”
          then to me it does not matter whether the news outlet is Soros funded or not because I can see the proof of what is being reported.

I would also suggest, misinformation in the form of news does not seek to educate us with facts rather it is a component of an overall strategy of the hostile party.
          In that context it does not need to have long lifespan until it is proven wrong. The projects is considered successful if it served its purpose.
          Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
          Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
          Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by ayrudzi View Post
            I was watching a documentary about Azerbaijan made in the the year 2000. It talks about how the country is poor despite its large oil reserves. Anyways It shows alot of Baku and the people there, and it was interesting that these faces that I saw look very different than the faces of many of the dead Azeri soldiers we have seen especialy the ones from the April 4 day war. What I mean by this is the faces of the Azeris from the documentary they, well they look like turks. However many of their soldiers killed during the April war did not look like the faces of the azeris you see in this documentary. Many of the dead soldiers look like natives ( lezginks, talyish, even us Armenians ) So I started to think are the Azeri turks sending their minorites to die in Artsakh while they are safe away in baku? I might be off in what Im saying but I will put a link to the documentary and I want you guys to check it out and you will see a drastic difference in the peoples faces from the documentary compared to their dead soldiers. Once you have seen the video please share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvyK2YdXRzU
            According to one of the comments on youtube,
            "The guy on 21min Elmar Huseynov was killed March 25 2005 in Baku Azerbaijan".

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

As an example if our President says in person, “ I agreed to give 7 districts of Artsakh which Azerbaijan considers occupied lands”
              then to me it does not matter whether the news outlet is Soros funded or not
              We have been saying it for over decades, yet we did not give them anything. It is just a way to appease the idiots.

Soros and his gang keep mentioning how empty is that half filled glass is always fallowed by riots and discontent of the population. It is not misinformation it is manipulation.
              The people that are behind the Soros of this world, care less if Armenia exists on any map. Their objectives was for the last 200 years to control Russia’s vast resources.
              They almost had it with the fall of Yeltsin, till Putin fked up everything for them. The Yeltsinian Oligarchs overnight got their millions to purchase the Russian wealth for almost nothing. Do you even question where they got their money all at the same time? England is the hornets nest. All the little outlet of Herya/British funded propaganda telling us of our glass being half empty, we know too well. They can stick their nose where it belongs.

Comment

In this world the so called news includes high level of biased misinformation as well as outright lies.
                Yes, apparently the EU is lowering it "Democracy" to the level of our turkic neighbors when they are fed their own games.

"EU Parliament approves resolution to counter Russian media ‘propaganda’

MEPs in Strasbourg have voted on a non-legislative resolution which calls for the EU to “respond to information warfare by Russia.” RT and Sputnik news agency are alleged to be among the most dangerous "tools" of "hostile propaganda."

"The resolution hits straight at a number of respected media, including Sputnik agency, and has an aim to stop their activity in the EU. Moreover, the resolution bluntly contradicts the EU's own human rights and freedom of press norms," reads the letter signed by Sputnik Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan."

MEPs in Strasbourg have voted on a non-legislative resolution which calls for the EU to “respond to information warfare by Russia.” RT and Sputnik news agency are alleged to be among the most dangerous "tools" of "hostile propaganda."

"Dr. Alan Mendoza
                Founder, Henry Jackson Society - London-based progressive Conservative-aligned think-tank (When you see "think-tank" they all are the same people.)
                the organization has strongly supported Israel"

"British Jewry: A tale of two stories
                At a Friday night Shabbat at the home of Alan Mendoza, head of the Henry Jackson Society, I learned about the vibrant Sephardic community."

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

[/SIZE][/B]

You better watch it yourself Azad,

Armnuke objects to Soros funded news sources however factual they might be.

Babken, my friend, is it me again?
                    Sorry for causing brain trauma. I didn't mean to.

Comment

Enough with this nonsense, we will put in every information regardless of what source it is just to please some of your complaints alright can we please stop bickering and get back to fighting Azerbaijan.

Comment

Working...
                      X