Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source: https://razm.info/120680

ՊԲ-ն կանխել է հակառակորդի դիվերսիայի փորձը. հայկական կողմը կորուստներ չունի

Posted on Հունվար 25, 2018 by
    Հունվարի 25-ի գիշերը՝ ժամը 02:00-ի սահմաններում, Արցախի շփման գծի հարավարևելյան (Կուրոպատկինո) ուղղությամբ տեղակայված հայկական դիրքերից մեկի պաշտպանական հատվածում ՊԲ առաջապահ ուժերը հավաստանշել են հակառակորդի հետախուզադիվերսիոն խմբի ներթափանցման փորձ: Կանխարգելիչ գործողությունների արդյունքում ադրբեջանական հատուկ ջոկատայինները հետ են շպրտվել:Այս մասին հայտնում է ՊԲ կայքը:

Ըստ ՊԲ հաղորդագրության՝ հակառակորդի կողմից կան կորուստներ մանրամասները ճշտվում են:
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

• Armenian Defense Ministry prevented the enemy's sabotage. Armenian side does not have losses Posted on January 25, 2018 by Sona Sukiasyan On January 25, at about 02:00, the defense forces of the NKR Defense Army confirmed the enemy's intentional subversive group in the defensive section of the Armenian positions in the South-East (Kuropatkino) direction of the Artsakh-Karabakh contact line. As a result of the preventive operations, the Azerbaijani special forces have been dropped, the Defense Army's website reports. According to the report of the Defense Army, the details of the losses are being clarified by the enemy.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

• Artsakh Forces Thwart Azerbaijani Incursion Attempt

A soldier in the trenches in Artsakh

Artsakh forces stationed in the Matuni district on the border with Azerbaijan thwarted an attempt by Azerbaijani forces to breach the frontline and enter into Artsakh proper early Thursday morning, according to the press office of the Artsakh Defense Ministry.

At around 2 a.m. local time, Artsakh forces repelled the incursion attempt resulting in casualties and losses on the Azerbaijani side. No losses were reported on the Artsakh side.

Armenia’s foreign ministry said that the attempt to breach the border was an effort to compensate for Azerbaijani failures on the diplomatic front.

“Baku tries to compensate its failures in diplomacy and on the international arena, deviate the attention from abuse of human rights and fundamental freedoms in Azerbaijan, by staging provocations on the line of contact,” the spokesman for Armenia’s Foreign Ministry Tigran Balayan said in a Tweet.

Artsakh human rights defender, ombudsman, said that the attempt by Azerbaijani forces could have been a direct response to an incident in Strasbourg involving President Serzh Sarkisian and an Azerbaijani member of parliament who attempted to provoke the Armenian president but was told to exercise restraint.
        “They [the Azerbaijanis] will not rest as long as the policy of Armenophobia is dominating in Azerbaijan,” said the Artsakh Ombudsman Ruben Melikyan.

“We’ll have to be on alert for a long time. We definitely have to be committed to the respect for human rights. I think this is one of the guarantees of our truthfulness and justness,” the Ombudsman said.

Comment

• Armenian Arm
          Battalion exercises in the 3rd Army Corps

Comment

• Interesting read! They are so confused they need something to point their finger to. It seams, all is acceptable but "Russia" is there, in the distant equation.

"An Ally of Armenia, and Therefore Russia, Has Eyes on the White House for 2020"

Comment

• Not too long ago the same publication ^^^ had this, same style attack.
              They stink Sorosit twisting interest. They always are backed by Anti Russian Brits.

https://intpolicydigest.org/2017/11/...ul-s-clothing/

Comment

• US philanthropist donates medical equipment worth $10 million to Armenian Defense Ministry
                23:00, 25.01.2018

Armenian Defense Minister Vigen Sargsyan visited the Central base of medicines and medical property of Defense Ministry on January 25. The minister got acquainted with the medical equipment donated to Armenian Armed Forces by American Armenian benefactor Mike Sariyan.

The donation, which included 100 items of medical equipment, was transferred through the scientific and educational and cultural foundation "Luys".

The total value of transferred equipment, property, hygiene items and medical products is $10 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azad View Post
                  Interesting read! They are so confused they need something to point their finger to. It seams, all is acceptable but "Russia" is there, in the distant equation.

"An Ally of Armenia, and Therefore Russia, Has Eyes on the White House for 2020"

https://intpolicydigest.org/2018/01/...te-house-2020/

I scoff the west's desire to make Armenia look bad, I get Sarkisov has his own political goals and joining the council must be a big political move for him, but they make it look like we are being puppeted on all areas, in which they are correct, but it is their problem for him being a foreign citizen with no American citizenship in which they should have known better for bringing him over to such a high position and should be more alarmed at the fact they have a Russian citizen in a high position of a counciler but him not speaking Armenian is a noticeable problem and the article probably got this from Asbarez who in the comment section had loads of Armenians questioning him if he is fluent in Armenian but they automatically presume he is not an Armenian speaker. But the first article. Truly speaks about the naivety of some western medias, seriously, Armenia is nothing but a big bunker for Russia in Putin's eyes, but making the Armenians in Glendale to be influential in politics calling them big names is pretty shallow if you think about it and they make the Armenians in America look as powerful as the fictional Illuminati. And then connecting it to Armenia and its internal problems like Russian influence is going to make Armenia a gateway to America can have possibilities like the Article after but, that is more alarming for Armenians than Americans, as I said, Armenia is nothing but a big bunker in Putin's eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by DieHard69 View Post

I scoff the west's desire to make Armenia look bad, I get Sarkisov has his own political goals and joining the council must be a big political move for him, but they make it look like we are being puppeted on all areas, in which they are correct, but it is their problem for him being a foreign citizen with no American citizenship in which they should have known better for bringing him over to such a high position and should be more alarmed at the fact they have a Russian citizen in a high position of a counciler but him not speaking Armenian is a noticeable problem and the article probably got this from Asbarez who in the comment section had loads of Armenians questioning him if he is fluent in Armenian but they automatically presume he is not an Armenian speaker. But the first article. Truly speaks about the naivety of some western medias, seriously, Armenia is nothing but a big bunker for Russia in Putin's eyes, but making the Armenians in Glendale to be influential in politics calling them big names is pretty shallow if you think about it and they make the Armenians in America look as powerful as the fictional Illuminati. And then connecting it to Armenia and its internal problems like Russian influence is going to make Armenia a gateway to America can have possibilities like the Article after but, that is more alarming for Armenians than Americans, as I said, Armenia is nothing but a big bunker in Putin's eyes
                    I never really thought of it as the West being anti-armenian as much as the Turks and Israelis just pushing their agenda and looking out for eachother. Armenians have been both left wing and right win, with CA even having a Republican Governor that was Armenian. It's unfortunate that the world is full of so much confusion and misinformation these days. I guess that's one way they try to discredit Armenians, just pump the airwaves with conflicting reports.

If you notice, Armenia actually scored some healthy wins at the UN and Pace meetings last week. It's reforms were generally well accepted, and our lame ass neighbors were harshly criticized. I guess they got to do something to balance the flow of information.

Comment

• All the shortcoming that are associated with Sarkisov are identical to Aznavour. Yet, I don’t see any accusations towards Aznavour.
                      I personally will take any equation that has our people’s influence even IF it serves others interest in the same equation.
                      The majority of US foreign policy and news related to countries outside Asia is controlled by the same people, backed by Brits.

Comment

Working...
                      X