Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

"Armenia's Allies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Armenia's Allies"

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
    HAHAHAAHA....What a monkey!
    Other countries are `diplomatic` with Turkey... other than that they don`t give two sh!ts about it.

Syria hates turkey?
    Armenia hates turkey?
    Kurds hate turkey?
    Russia hates turkey?
    Greece hates turkey?
    Arab league hates turkey?
    Bulgarians hates turkey?
    Serbs hate turkey?
    France hates turkey?
    Iraqis hate turkey?
    China hates Uyghurs supported by turkey
    Assyrians hate turkey

Germans love turkey? Nah, just love cheap turkish slave force

Turkeys allies: Pakistan, Albania and Kosovo maybe Nato?

NATO countries hate turkey, and what did turkey do to help in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Thats what I thought.

Siktir Git eshek
    My friend, I am sure china people do not know even where is Turkey. You are giving us much importance. We are not much compared with chine. Also lets differentiate, people and states.

Anyway, Turkey does not need allias like you. We just need good relations with other countries. For now, except armenia, we have good relations with all of our neighbors. This include, bulgaria, russia, syria,arab league, bla bla..

But We have more allias than you.. Infact, Our problem is to choose our side. You problem is to find some allias.

By the way, We send soldiers at afghanistan(Infact, some other soldiers even used Turkish flag because of our popularity with afghans.) and helped USA with feeding them at iraq. Not I like this but unfortunately this is reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sero View Post
      But he put palavra in his place

oh well.. xxxx happens
      I encourage you to put someone in place if you feel you are able to, just don't get out of line in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
        I encourage you to put someone in place if you feel you are able to, just don't get out of line in the process.
        I could've but he beat me to the punch.

Comment

I've never in my life met a Russian who doesn't like Armenians, met Russians from all over the soviet there are a lot living in Belgium and guess what they like us. I've never heard from Armenians living there to have troubles with Russian or them not liking them.

Comment

Armenia and Russia should maintain their friendly relations. Friendly relations isn't making Armenia part of the Russian Empire. Whoever attempts to undermine the sovereignty of Armenia is a traitor and will be dealt accordingly.

Comment

Our allies:.............
              Our enemies: I'll spare your eyes and not put the names.
              Countries that will sell us at any given chance: Russia, US, Iran, and so on.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Կարմիր Բ View Post
                Armenia and Russia should maintain their friendly relations. Friendly relations isn't making Armenia part of the Russian Empire. Whoever attempts to undermine the sovereignty of Armenia is a traitor and will be dealt accordingly.
                will be dealth accordingly? By who? God?

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
                  I almost feel like changing this thread's name to truAnatolian's Allies. Oh who am I kidding, almost feel...

Lets see truAnatolian, what nation similar to ours in its history and modern geopolitical reality is strong, independent and prosperous?

I doubt you'll find one. So you preach that we should kiss western ass and magically become this?
                  Hi I have a question that one of my best Romanian Friends wants to ask you:

As Romania is an EU Member State and the only Latin EU Member State surrounded by a sea of Slavs. He wants to know why Romania is never mentioned in these threads? As you know Romania has never been part of the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia and has been free from Organised Crime etc. Has been an independent country forever free from being a member of any organisation in the communist times e.g. USSR, YU etc.

Romania has an excellent Human Rights Record which is very attractive to Canada.

He also wants to know why Romania is not well known in the USSR, Slavic, CIS Countries? Why is Romania not discussed much in these types of Threads? He wants the answer as soon as possible as he is doing studies for University about this stuff.

As Romania is an EU State and a Regional Power Romania and Canada have excellent Relations and a strong relationship through cultural links. Romania is a crucial country as a Regional Power and a Member of the EU to collaborate. Romania is a crucial and very important partner in the Francophone, EU and participates as an active and highly influential member given that Romania is the EU's 7th Biggest Member State also very attractive for Canadian Investments the most important in the Balkans and EE

Romania is the single largest Investment Destination in the Western Balkans and EE and by far the most important partner in a wide range of things. Romania's Regional Power and EU Membership is very important to Canada and the US which has both excellent relations.

Romanians are very well respected in Canada and the US alongside other Countries I know of and have heard of through friends and sources.

Another milestone for Romania is that is has graduated from all assistance programs and has joined the West (EU and NATO) and in the near future the OECD. Romania on its huge experience has made its own External Funding Program for Countries outside the EU and has been a success. Romania's External Funding Program is one of the most sophisticated in the Western Balkans and EE and has become a magnet for Countries outside the EU particularly the former USSR countries, the Western Balkans, Central Asia etc. Romania's experience will be a long legacy for other countries to graduate their Assistance Programs.
                  Last edited by JohnCanadian; 02-18-2009, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCanadian View Post
                    As Romania is an EU Member State and the only Latin EU Member State surrounded by a sea of Slavs. He wants to know why Romania is never mentioned in these threads? As you know Romania has never been part of the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia and has been free from Organised Crime etc. Has been an independent country forever free from being a member of any organisation in the communist times e.g. USSR, YU etc.
                    Knew about it's not being part of USSR & Yugoslavia, didn't know it was free from organised crime. What information do you base that on?

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
                      Knew about it's not being part of USSR & Yugoslavia, didn't know it was free from organised crime. What information do you base that on?
                      As you may know the EU does its Mechanism Report every 6 months on Romania and Bulgaria to assess its Justice System and the EU does two reports on Bulgaria:

1) Organised Crime
                      2) Corruptiom

As for Romania there is only on Report

1) Corruption

Romania has escaped the gun and organised crime culture that happens the Western Balkans and EE.

You need to be more informed about an EU State (Romania).

Romania is one of the safest Member States in the EU.

Romania has one of the Highest rankings in the World for Peace and Humanity.

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi/...s/romania/2008

Romania is ranked behind its EU Counterpart the Netherlands. Excellent result for Romania!

Bulgaria's ranking is similar to some African countries. Very poor results. Bulgaria is infested with organised crime and lacks the capacity or the will to tackle it. Very poor performance coming from an EU Member State Bulgaria

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi/...bulgaria/2008/
                      Last edited by JohnCanadian; 02-19-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X