Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia: A Second Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenia: A Second Israel

Just like how Israel is being a problem for the Arabs, by separating them geographically and by different kinds, Armenia should also be as powerful as Israel in order to separate the Mongol countries from each other( Turkey, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan etc.) The only thing separating the Mongolian countries into reaching their dream of uniting and becoming a Pan-Turanian Empire, is Armenia, in all kinds... Look carefully at the map of the Middle East Central Asia, you'll see that the regions of Zangezur and Artsakh(NKR) are the main obstacles of the Mongols... So Us Armenians in our case we don't want to let this happen. We must become a more powerful country, and it is us who should impose our demands on the turks...

I would like to hear your opinion.

Re: Armenia: A Second Israel

Suedia; It's a most wonderful thought and I wish a thousand times your thoughts would materialize; however such as Armanen and Haykakan has been telling us for a while now; Diasporans should look onto Armenia and Artsakh and we should start repatriating and at least investing in Armenia and Artsakh. Such as buying a condo or a house and going there once a year or once every 6 mos. And start thinking and breathing for Armenia, plus just like the Zionists and the Jews have done, having as many seats as possible in congress to the country that we live in, to have a big say in that particular country that we're living in. Plus every Armenian in the Diaspora should work very hard to earn a lot of money and send it to Armenia with a trusted committee that will work for the interests of the people and for both our lands; when I say lands, I mean both Armenia and Artsakh. These are some of the things that the Zionists and the Jews have done. How else they made the President of the U.S. to go to war in Iraq. The whole world knows that it wasn't America that wished it and made it, but it was the Zionist Jews of America that practically control the U.S. through the senate majority seats as well as in Congress, they have majority seats in both Congress and the Senate. That's how they made major things work for their beloved Israel.

We have to work hard towards these goals and have as many Armenians in both the U.S. Senate and Congress. Most or at least a third of Diasporans should start thinking to repatriate to Yerevan or Stepanakert/Artsakh and invest in Armenia and Artsakh. After all Armenia and Artsakh are our anscestral homeland and countries/lands. What are we doing about it, sitting here pretty and not even investing in Armenia? Some of us should get involved with the governments that we are living in and invest and then go to Armenia and Artsakh. All of us in Diaspora can invest in Armenia and at least half of us should start repatriating.
    Last edited by Anoush; 12-14-2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
      Suedia; It's a most wonderful thought and I wish a thousand times your thoughts would materialize; however such as Armanen and Haykakan has been telling us for a while now; Diasporans should look onto Armenia and Artsakh and we should start repatriating and at least investing in Armenia and Artsakh. Such as buying a condo or a house and going there once a year or once every 6 mos. And start thinking and breathing for Armenia, plus just like the Zionists and the Jews have done, having as many seats as possible in congress to the country that we live in, to have a big say in that particular country that we're living in. Plus every Armenian in the Diaspora should work very hard to earn a lot of money and send it to Armenia with a trusted committee that will work for the interests of the people and for both our lands; when I say lands, I mean both Armenia and Artsakh. These are some of the things that the Zionists and the Jews have done. How else they made the President of the U.S. to go to war in Iraq. The whole world knows that it wasn't America that wished it and made it, but it was the Zionist Jews of America that practically control the U.S. through the senate majority seats as well as in Congress, they have majority seats in both Congress and the Senate. That's how they made major things work for their beloved Israel.

We have to work hard towards these goals and have as many Armenians in both the U.S. Senate and Congress. Most or at least a third of Diasporans should start thinking to repatriate to Yerevan or Stepanakert/Artsakh and invest in Armenia and Artsakh. After all Armenia and Artsakh are our anscestral homeland and countries/lands. What are we doing about it, sitting here pretty and not even investing in Armenia? Some of us should get involved with the governments that we are living in and invest and then go to Armenia and Artsakh. All of us in Diaspora can invest in Armenia and at least half of us should start repatriating.

I am 100% with all what you said. These are the first steps to have a powerful Armenia. The Diaspora should also get organize and form a lobby like xxxs have.

Comment

hi Suedia You had a valid point there Turks from the begining of the 20th century have always looked eastwards to expand and I agree this treat is still present today although its worth researching and seeing wether central Asian countries are willing to fulfill these plans we I guess there are more factors seperating them from Turkey than taking them closer but anyway this issue must always be take seriousely. this said I wanna add that I am comletely against any attempt to compare Armenia to Israel. If what you mean is making Armenia a strong influential country in the region and in the world I agree with you 100% but sure NOT like Israel. Israel, whatever you have learned or heard, can be considered like man made lake it functions serves its perpouse for iregation and everything but its not natural and will never be. Israel is built of a war society. Israel can not survive without forging wars and that's why they haven't don't and will not stop fighting wars its survives on military and military industary. I don't want Armenia to be in such situation always at war. Do you think it is easy to serve in the Army for 2 years? do you think it is easy every once and a while to be in war and hardship lose relatives young men and women? Do you know that Israel is facing demographic problems? wpild you go and live in Haifa where you don't know when a rocket would fall? well also your surrounding and geography imposes a lot on you at least lets hope we'd see Armenia peaceful and prospering.
        I would like to point out that Israel isn't seperating the Arab world geographically as Armenia is seperating Turkey from central Asia. Also why we should be PROBLEM to others we ALWAYS fall in this mistake we concentrate alot on the minor goals that soetimes we completely forget about the main goal just like the case with the Genocide we concentrate only on wether Obama will say Genocide or not and froget about what next what is our main goal in the first place. Lets not be Anti Turkish or anti Azeri or Ani Arab or Anti Israely or Irani lets learn to be PRO ARMENIAN.

Comment

"If what you mean is making Armenia a strong influential country in the region and in the world I agree with you 100% but sure NOT like Israel."

Yes that's what i mean. I also do not like to have Armenia always in war. It is better to win without fighting, than by fighting and winning. If our Armed Forces, Economy is powerful, then automatically our political ground too will be powerful. We won't be under the influence of any foreign government. The bigger countries would respect us, and not spit on our faces...

Comment

Even though I agree with what you say but to compare Turks (#2 military in NATO with the population of 70 Mil nationalists) to Palestinians Rocketeer club would be a mistake.

Israel as strong as it is couldn’t last by herself alone (unless it goes Nuclear) if it was to be attacked by the Turkish military today.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Eddo211, yes you are right the turkish armed forces are one of the mightiest armies in the world. I am not comparing turkey to a "Palestinians Rocketeer club". In this case yes, they are more powerful than us on the military level, there's no deniying it. Having a strong influential Armenia is really really difficult. But it is never too late...

Comment

Originally posted by Suedia View Post
                Eddo211, yes you are right the turkish armed forces are one of the mightiest armies in the world. I am not comparing turkey to a "Palestinians Rocketeer club". In this case yes, they are more powerful than us on the military level, there's no deniying it. Having a strong influential Armenia is really really difficult. But it is never too late...
                Armenia seems to be on the right path for now as far as I can tell. She is increasing her cooperation with important countries, has good chance of becoming an Associated EU member; contributes to NATO without affecting its relationship with Russia, CSTO, and CIS. She plays a balancing act between Russia and the West and looks like the responsible actor in NKR resolution.

We have to see how these protocols will play out though since Turkey still links it to a resolution in Artsakh. Europe has also increased its interest in Armenia since they see our culture more in line with European values.

Turkey might be strong militarily but it lacks consistency and trust of the international communities where Armenia come out as an honest broker with its influence slowly increasing.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Hi anoush and Sueida
                  I think every person has a pain in his/her heart that however he/she tries to forget or get away from keeps on hurting and doesn't go away my pain is my motherland and Armenians an an entity as a whole i have talk argues ALOT about what I will say next please take time read and share opinons and try to understand what im saying hoping I could explaine well I have opned a tread in this forum about this issue but only few had replied i swear not to talk about it again but i can't because ...
                  Anoush jan all you have mention is very beautiful. iin one word we all want better strong powerful Armenia. I agree with all of what you wrote but we all must look at the GRAVE situation realistically critically from now on. I have said and will say again PEOPLE OUR BACKS TO THE WALL if we don't wake up we would be writing the LAST pages of our history. what you are saying Im with them support them but they are vague preyers and whishes that we write peoms and songs we hear from Armenian channel from TV just words with o concrete stps or plans or anything.
                  Goals:
                  Today Armenians MUST have ONE AND ONLY ONE TRUE goal and it is ENSURING THE PHYSICAL SURVIVAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA 42000 SQUARE KM (artsakh included for me it is Armenia). full stop all other issues come far second if not third INCLUDING ARMENIAN GENOCIDE RECOGNITION including teraching the dispora Armenia preserving armenian traditions or i donno what these ARE important but no as important as the survival of Armenia and we ALL must sacrifice for this perpouse.
                  the second important issue id Djavakhk for me because it is a piece of Armenian land bordering Armenia but its outside Armenian border.
                  I don't want to list the Armenian nationak goals now these are the most the first 2 iomportant ones for me.
                  Anoush jan you say that we should gain influence in our own countries meaning we should be united block of votes and help certain people to reachj to congress and let them surve our goals and in the mean time you say we should repatriate how? if you leave US and go to Amenia then the Armenian comunity in US will get weaker. my IDEA is we should work such that Armenian from US remains in US and influence and do his/her obligations towards Armenia but not repatriate and let the Armenian in Armenia stay in Armenia (ofcourse by creating the right enviroment to do so) and strengthen Armenia we can't affort to lose Armenia nor we can affort to lose the Diaspora.
                  you have written very BEAUTIFULL and true to its bones quote by charents in your signiture our strenth is in our unity. so if we wanna build strong Armenia Armenian as whole should get wealthier and help each other. I don't believe in charity nor in volanteers these are things that come and go no one cangarantee that it both will remain but the situation is so grave that we can't affort to depend these. WE ALL ARE OBLIGED TO STRENGTHEN ARMENIA it is our duty we must realise this. moreover how can I help you for example when I for one need the help when I for one am on my knees? do you know what grave situation there is in the middle east? i know Armenia needs our help but how can you ask help or patriotism from an Armenian family in Lebanon or Syria or jordan if they don't have bread to eat? i live in Lebanon my father is in Churches "taghagan khorhurt" I have worked in many organisations believe me its so bad the situation how can you ask them to serve when they need help? Im sick and tired of hearing the same old STUPID so called "traditional Party" Arguments hnchag tashnag Im sick and tired of paying national tax "azgayin durk" to the church arachnortaran and not knowing where the hell is this money going? Im sick and tired of hereing people talkinmg about unity when we are hating each other im sick and tired of seeing IDOITS imeciles in high positions. Im sick and tired of comemorating the black genocide when Armenia is living the white one. Im sick and tired of people arguing that there is no Armenian pure calture left in Lebanon that Armenians are going to foreign schools when there is NO ARMENIAN LEFT IN LEBANON. just look at our histroy its the same old arguments same old problems WHEN WILL WE WAKE UPPPPPPPPP? we still throw the word traitor left and right in history and present days and we can't see that the bigest traitors of our nation are us. IS THERE A SELFRESPECTING NATION IN THE WORLD WHO SAYS I HAVE NO PROBLEM IF MY COUTRY WAS PART OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION. Im not cretisizing the person who thinks such the hell with it I THINK SUCH Im critisizing the Armenian nation to be soooooooooooooo weak unorganized to allow such. im sick and tired of blidness of Armenians the inabilty to see in the future and even more the ability to act. Poor Armenians you get excited when you collect 17 mil USD by cherity by all Armenian fund this is a TRAGEDY for me ARE WE BUILDING A NATION WITH THIS? ARE WE BULDING TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO INDEPENDANT STATES WITH THIS I DONNO SHOULD I CRY OR LAUGH. If we continue om this path believe me we are in the end of our road history doesn't have mercy many people came and went we will be one of them.
                  Im sorry if i offended anyone I didn't mean it.

Comment

Turkey might be strong militarily but it lacks consistency and trust of the international communities where Armenia come out as an honest broker with its influence slowly increasing.
                    yes this is true, especially nowadays, Armenia is showing the international community that he is an honest broker.

As for the protocols, I am still not sure how will they affect Armenia. These protocols seem to have positive and negative points for Armenia... Armenia is trying to keep the Artsakh issue unrelated to the protocols, while Turkey, as you said, is trying to link it.

Comment

Working...
                    X