Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    I never called Gevz a Turk lol, and as far as I know Lampron is a Turk and nothing wrong with that. He is a moderate Turk, I like him, and the things I say when I quote him.....he knows what I mean. Graywofls Ergenekons Turkish Muslim extremists......not Lampron.

I would say Russia uses Armenia to her advantage and lucky for us we are needed. When we are no longer needed they will????what?
    Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    I had described a certain behaviour of creating inter Armenian hate as worse than a Turk.

I did not call anybody as Turk yet my post was also also removed.

You seem to agree that in these forums spreading of inter Armenian hate is not tolerated.

One has to ask why? Is it because its not nice or because its helping the Turkish agenda.

Lo these many years, the frauds to our east have repetedly violated the LoC and repetedly provoked RA forces.
    And lo these many years the group(s) responsible for monitoring have requested (?both?) sides to show restraint.
    If you are looking for sense where there is none, .....

Comment

Every Armenian should pray before they sleep that Russia never betrays us. Never goes against us. When i say these things i'm being realistic. Whatever the Kremlin decides will be our future.

Nothing to be ashamed of. The whole world is burning countries who have 20-30 times more population. Countries who have 50-100 time bigger economies have turned into parking lots have civil wars all thanks to the west.

We have 1 country on the PLANET.......who is a MIGHTY super power the big BEAR who is on our side..........our geo-location is a very important location for the protection of Russia...........when i say important you don't know how important it is unless you really look what role Armenia plays. No other country on this planet cares/or needs ARMENIA'S geo location but the one and only MIGHTY BEAR.

We are used by the West to cause pain for the Russians.

I decided to start posting again just for the simple fact that we have other readers that read this website / but don't sign up so it's good to spread the word of who is actually looking out for us. plus had people private messaging me. but i got no time for delusional armenians.

Finally read this link.

The military commander in chief of the Commonwealth of Independent States warned Wednesday that if outside powers intervene in the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh, "we shall be on the brink of a new world war."

MOSCOW — The military commander in chief of the Commonwealth of Independent States warned Wednesday that if outside powers intervene in the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh, "we shall be on the brink of a new world war."

The comment by Marshal Yevgeny I. Shaposhnikov came in the wake of recent indications from Turkish leaders that they would consider sending arms or even troops to bolster Azerbaijan in its festering conflict with Armenia.

EU was not prepared to go ww3 for us.
      Neither was Washington.

They stayed quiet and had Moscow not warned we would probably not have an Armenia today.
      Last edited by Gevz; 06-04-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

So what did our ally do for us at the time of need?

1. It told turkey to not get involved otherwise it would turn turkey into a parking lot
        2. It gave the green light to yerevan to continue to decapitate the azeris.

Most say... BUT IF A WAR HAPPENED IN ARTSAKH RUSSIA WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT AZERI TAKING OVER ARTSAKH - IF THIS WAS THE CASE WE WOULD NOT HAVE ARTSAKH IF IT DIDNT MATTER FOR THEM.

Russia needs Artsakh and if you are smart you would have worked it out why it needs Artsakh.

------------

Going forward with our ally in the next 5-10 years don't be suprised if our ally makes a new border with us.

Watch this happen.

This will happen when

1. Georgia goes more retarded about the west ( FSB is already working towards this by giving russian passports to armenians in javakh you know what that means? Full legitmate way of going into georgia to protect Russian citizens.

2. Azer dont behave
        Last edited by Gevz; 06-04-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Iran is also worried about Armenia getting lost to the Turks......they won't fight the Turks but they can cut all energy exports which will halt the Turkish war machine.
          Neither Russia or Iran want to see NATO bases in stolen Armenian lands.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Iran is also worried about Armenia getting lost to the Turks......they won't fight the Turks but they can cut all energy exports which will halt the Turkish war machine.
            Agreed, Russia/Iran and a lot of countries in Asia are happy to see Armenia stopping Turkey from continuing to grow. Personally, it would be great to see Russia create a military base in Artsakh to put a stamp on the region but don't really see that happening.
            Last edited by Shant03; 06-04-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Before Iran acts Russia would start ww3 over Armenia if turks tried to do something. Turks are very scared of Russians.

Comment

Delegation of Moscow government visits Armenian Genocide Memorial

The delegation of the Moscow government's department of trade and services visited Memorial to the Armenian Genocide victims.

Members of the delegation headed by Aleksey Nemeryuk honored the victims of the Armenian Genocide, laid flowers to the eternal flame.

Comment

Yerevan and Moscow to expand business ties

YEREVAN. – The Yerevan Municipality and the Moscow Government are expanding and deepening business ties.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X