Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    The people that know history will know that it did not! And know that there was no "Armenian" Kingdom of Mitanni and that thousands of years separate Mitanni from Cilician Armenia.
    when Tigran Mets conquered Cilicia, there were already Armenians there. why? because of the Armenian Kindom of Mitanni which later changed to Cilicia

Comment

Make me! You can't beucase you are chicken, and your itelect is not good enough to compete. What is the matter little kitty can't stand the heat? Your plan of anti Armenian posts is not holding water any more and you can't stand it can you bell?

My people have had a long and hard history, this makes us unique in many ways. Taking on a little pipsqeak like you is no hard task. This is easy picking, you just don't have what it takes. Your jig is up and it eats you up inside. You can't stand it heria, you have been placed on notice. From one post to the next your posts show all what you are made of.

I don't think I own this place yet, but I will own this place long before you do. :-) Now that is a fact!

Comment

...I added to my earlier post above if someone wants to read it.

(Okay kiddos ... enjoy your off-topic spats.)

Originally posted by Mos View Post
        No it's simple politics. You reward the countries that do you good, and you punish the countries that wrong you.
        You should stand on the border with Iran and try to inflict your punishment: when you run out of bullets throw watermelons.

I like Armenians - don't get me wrong; but if your mindset is common in Armenia, I give you about 5-10% chance of surviving the next 50 years.

It's like the situation with the moth that is attracted to the flame - your saber rattling is hilarious. I hope your people are generally more insightful than you are.

Originally posted by Vahramig View Post
        Well Vartan was right! We had a nice war with Persians and they lost a lot of blood.
        It's hard to be related to someone that was killed off. By the way, Vartan neither brought nor secured Christianity in Iran. Christianity in Iran predates Armenian conversion to Christianity and the Bible and earlier Christian groups state the same. There are churches in Iran much older than Armenian churches. Read the Bible - that's what it also says - and if you're a Christian you supposedly follow the Bible that was written, not write your own.

IF you have any relation to the people from Vartan's era -- which you likely don't if you have no ethnic connection to Iranians -- it would be likely a connection to those Armenians who supported Persia - because the other ones that followed Vartan lost their heads.
        Last edited by Persopolis; 05-15-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

"It's hard to be related to someone that was killed off. By the way, Vartan neither brought nor secured Christianity in Iran. Christianity in Iran predates Armenian conversion to Christianity and the Bible and earlier Christian groups state the same. Read the Bible - that's what it says - and if you're a Christian you supposedly follow the Bible that was written, not write your own.

IF you have any relation to the people from Vartan's era; it's likely to those who supported Persia - because the other ones lost their heads. "

You don't know the history for you to even comment on it. I will let this one slide becuase I know you don't know. Vartan fought with you guys because you guys tried to convert us. After this battle you did not return for 300 years. So it cost you blood, we were not in your land trying to convert you, you were in our land converting us. And you lost big!

Now if I'm not the son of Vartan what makes you the son of Iran? Get real!

Comment

The problem with most of the clowns on this forum is that they don't know their own history -- everything I wrote in my earlier post is corroborated by Armenian sources. When the Sasanians killed off Vartan they killed off a member of the Arsacid-Persians.

From Armenica

"The critical conflict which arose between Armenia and Persia had its roots in religion. For by this period, Sasanid Persia was no longer the Arsacids' Persia, which had been liberal and tolerant towards other religions among its subjects. More over, the Sasanids did not felt any kinship with the Armenians, whereas the Arsacids were linked to their Armenian cousins, the Arshakouni. Sasanid Persia had reverted back to the old Achaemenidian Persian religion, Mazdeism, with its fire temples, worshiping the sun and its fanatic priests.
            http://www.armenica.org/cgi-bin/arme...0Avarayr=1=3=A
            The only thing I take exception to is that Zoroastrians did not worship fire (they used it in religious rituals) - In fact, they worshipped one God Ahuramazda. But I guess the historian had to write that part in to make it seem like a worthwhile battle given that Vartan (the Iranian-Arsacid) died. The equivalent insult can be made by Zoroastrians about Christians, I suppose. Maybe Zoroastrians should say that Christians worship 2 "perpendicular sticks." +

Christians lived fine in Iran before and after Vartan - Vartan tried to form alliances outside of Iran by using religious conversion to cement foreign alliances. He lost. The fact that he was made a "Saint" is the biggest Achilles-heal Armenia has today.

But as an Iranian, I want to thank you for making an Iranian warlord into a Saint.

Of course, the bad news is that the Bible lists Cyrus the Great, a Persian Zoroastrian King, as the only non-xxxish "Messiah":

"Thus says the Lord to His anointed Messiah, to Cyrus [...] to subdue nations before him and loose the armor of kings, to open before him the double doors, so that the gates will not be shut: 'I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places ...." [Isaiah 45.1-8]
            Take your pick: Either as Christians you pay homage to an Iranian-Warlord (Vartan) that you named a Saint or to a Persian Zoroastrian King the Bible calls 'the Lord's Messiah.'
            Last edited by Persopolis; 05-15-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
              You shouldn't forget what YOUR limits are; speak that way to enough Iranians and your new home will permanently be in Glendale. What I presented were historical facts and I am not intimidated by you in the slightest. Make sure you understand that Iranians are not Aliyevbaijanis by yourself before Iranians are put in the position of teaching you.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... is it a regular "Iranian" trait talking about how big and bad you are behind a computer screen, you faceless coward, because the one's I've had interactions with growing up were all pus**ies, with a capital P, and cowards with a capital C. I loved it how they would kiss our Armenian A_S-s es and try to hang out with us, thinking they were one of us.

You're no Iranian. What you are is mentally sick individual who thinks he is changing something or furthering geo-political interests through a chit chat forum. You are dillusional, and you've got much too much time on your hands--not a trait of a mentally healthy person. Step out for some fresh air you sick man, it'll do you some good. And as i've said, sick or not, watch your limits, you're a guest here and don't u forget it.

I love it how you're wasting the precious moments of your life, you sad sad sight. You must have no life whatsoever outside cyberspace, do you?

Now be a good dog and go put together a 5 page essay in response to this post, you pyscho!!!
              Last edited by Artsakh; 05-15-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

What Interests Iran in Armenia

The special envoy of Iran’s president visited Yerevan. Mohammad Reza Rauf Sheibani met with the leaders of the country and the ex-president Robert Kocharyan, which was expected.

Earlier the Iranian government had invited Kocharyan to Tehran where he met with the president of Iran.

Today the embassy of Iran released a statement which actually explains the purpose of the visit of the special envoy, “since the Islamic Republic of Iran is the only country bordering on the conflict area, it is concerned by any effort to cause tensions in this region and will not allow these provocations to lead to the presence of foreign forces in the region.”

The border with Karabakh which runs 170 km from Meghri to Horadiz is a vital issue of national security for Iran. This border is currently controlled by the Armenian force. The status quo and the presence of the Armenian force only on its border is favorable for Iran.

Iran has reason to worry. The home political developments in Armenia may lead to a lasting division of power between the Armenian National Congress and the ruling majority. These two poles have the same approach to the settlement of Karabakh, both support a compromise, that is the return of four territories bordering with Iran to Azerbaijan.

If the settlement takes this path, deployment of peacekeepers in the region will appear on the agenda. The contingent is one of the key issues of international diplomacy. Should it be Western, Russian or mixed? None of these is favorable for Iran. The presence of peacekeepers is viewed as a threat to its security, in particular, secession of the northern states of Iran. Russia has made two similar efforts in the 20th century.

Hence, it was expected that the special envoy of Iran’s president would meet with Robert Kocharyan whose approach to the settlement of Karabakh and relations with Turkey differs from the approach of the Armenian National Congress and the government.

Iran needs partners in Armenia who share its geopolitical approach. And an interesting situation occurs. Iran must try to persuade the Armenian not to return the territories.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                  I like Armenians - don't get me wrong; but if your mindset is common in Armenia, I give you about 5-10% chance of surviving the next 50 years.
                  and just who the F***k do you exactly think you are to give us anything? Who exactly do you think you are you faceless, dillusional know-it-all?????

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... is it a regular "Iranian" trait talking about how big and bad you are behind a computer screen ...
                    There are 80 million Iranians in Iran ... we didn't grow our numbers or territories to such a vast expanse by being cowards or dumb.

FACTOID: Number of times Armenians have conquered Persia in the last several thousand years = 0 (ZERO)

You must have some chip on your shoulder because you've read the Armenian sources I cited and realized that you are not Armenian. Argue with the authors of those sources and the substance of what they wrote. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" type comments are meaningless.

READ POST # 1475

@ Below: I could change my name to this پاسارگاد or پرسپولیس... but if you don't know your own history, you wouldn't be able to cope with that.
                    V
                    V
                    Last edited by Persopolis; 05-15-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Persopolis a greek name for a fake persian talking souce. That does not change the fact that you lost big to the Arab hords. At least little tinny Armenia kept what she believed in. Not with just Persians but everybody. You like this so much that now there is not such thing as Armeia it was all Persian...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X