Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
    You should stand on the border with Iran and try to inflict your punishment: when you run out of bullets throw watermelons.

I like Armenians - don't get me wrong; but if your mindset is common in Armenia, I give you about 5-10% chance of surviving the next 50 years.

It's like the situation with the moth that is attracted to the flame - your saber rattling is hilarious. I hope your people are generally more insightful than you are.
    Sorry but it won't be Armenian bullets, but American/Israeli bullets whose blood is boiling to invade Iran (especially Israelis). All we will have to do is give them a green light from our land. (Azerbaijan has already done that) Of course, that's in the case Iran wrongs Armenia, which I'm sure it won't because the consequences of not doing so don't look to good, and good relations between both our nations have usually been good, but you never know when Iranian nationalists like you can just screw up everything.

Our mindset is not a love affair with iran. Our mindset is doing what's best for Armenia, obviously, thus again, any country wrongs us, we will respond appropriately, including Iran. I'm sure there are Iranians that are more mild mannered and are not blind nationalists that lay claim to everything in their sight.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Exploring history and learning errors made; that shouldn’t be repeated any more; is a good thing to do. But the future should be stressed most.

There are several historical facts that we should remember always, such as AG etc. , and those that we do remember, but don’t talk about it every day.

To enable nations having friends in nowadays settings, otherwise ... world consists of ... just enemies.

Too sad ...
      Last edited by gegev; 05-15-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Mos, mor tzier, this guy is not barsig, he sounds like no barsig that I know. Gerna elal vor heria elal.

Perhaps his game is to sour relations as they are growing. Who is this fool to drive a wedge? He is not even a persian he could be one of the azeri ones they love saying Yerevan was theres :-)

Comment

Gegev brother yea sure, but we are always in the hot seat. Let us blame ourselfs for our mistakes becuase the are our mistakes. However let us not blame ourselfs for everything! An enemy is an enemy, we can't be nice any more. Ever since we became Christians our faith has been tested, and our prospects become worse and worse. Armenia is a mere shadow of herself, we few are al that remain. At least if we go, let us go with eyes open and ready for a bloodbath. That is the only thing these animals understand, if we beat them hard enough, maybe they will go away for the next 300 years. Otherwise we are setting it up again, Armenia has a lot of red rocks, too bad it is the color of the peoples blood spiled on it. To have this fake Persian talk souce is just adding fuel to an already burning fire. And to top it off Vartan was a Persian..LOL this is not a barsig, this is a toork or heria.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahramig View Post
            ... game is to sour relations as they are growing.
            Why we are playing the Azeri game? Bashing Iran ...
            Last edited by gegev; 05-15-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Gegev, good question. Just to calm everyone here is the story of Vartan so the fake Persian can go kill himself.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                Sorry but it won't be Armenian bullets, but American/Israeli bullets whose blood is boiling to invade Iran (especially Israelis). All we will have to do is give them a green light from our land.
                In such a case I would personally pay you a visit and share my opinions on the matter as would the Iranians around the world.

Simply by reading your statement, I'm sure someone in Tehran is contemplating throwing a couple of heads over the border to disabuse of you of such thoughts. Maybe that's what you need? A strong message.

Nevertheless, in such a case Armenia would be turned into pudding overnight.

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                Why we are playing the Azeri game? Bashing Iran ...
                Been saying that for months ... better to take it up with the Mods. Ultimately the consequences that flow from a site like this fall into their zone of responsibility.

The funny (or not so funny) thing is that a Turk showed up here a while back, read some of their comments, and flatly stated that by insulting Iran in the slightest on this site Armenians are committing suicide. An Ottoman-Turk said that. And he was right. I have never seen anything dumber. A country with 2 million surrounded 360 degrees by enemies and insulting the last remaining ally. Under such circumstances, Russia will cut Armenia loose and the Azeris with Turkey's aid will finish the job.

When someone here insults Iran, the real message that is sent to the diaspora is "Don't move to Armenia, because we are turning it into a future death trap without an ounce of hope for our survival. ... we're clinically insane and will gamble with your lives if you move here."
                Last edited by Persopolis; 05-15-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Oooo heads roll, hmmm acording to who? You? Your are not Persian, perhaps you can hide behind something and call yourself an Iranian. At best you are an azeri who just got cought and now you want Iran to do what? Roll heads, hmmm sounds like no Persian that I know :-)
                  Last edited by Vahramig; 05-15-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                    In such a case I would personally pay you a visit and share my opinions on the matter as would the Iranians around the world.

Simply by reading your statement, I'm sure someone in Tehran is contemplating throwing a couple of heads over the border to disabuse of you of such thoughts. Maybe that's what you need? A strong message.

Nevertheless, in such a case Armenia would be turned into pudding overnight.
                    I never said that's what I want, I said, that's what would happen if Iran wronged us, possibly due to "Greater Iran" nationalists like yourself you lay claim to Armenian lands. What would you expect Armenia just to stand there? Who do you think we are?
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                      I never said that's what I want, I said, that's what would happen if Iran wronged us, possibly due to "Greater Iran" nationalists like yourself you lay claim to Armenian lands. What would you expect Armenia just to stand there? Who do you think we are?
                      You are great patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!

You continue the game!

Comment

Working...
                      X