Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Ara siktir eli arten nerveres kerav es apoushe!!
    Himar himar banera asoum es inch marta eli ,tepotsa ouzoum?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Samad agha ro mishnasi?
      Your cult of personality here is the Samad-agha:If the shoe fits ...

Samad Agha (Mr. Samad) = Persian comedy series where the main character "Samad" acts the part of the buffoon; here the police officer shows Samad pictures of a woman and says "You have to marry her, because she has your child in her belly" ... Samad replies: "If it's my child, why is it in her belly?" He's the archetype of a fallible idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaiDi...eature=related (Samad doesn't want to be handcuffed to another prisoner because it has gay overtones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqlsN...eature=related (Samad becomes a Bruce Lee fan causing protests from his Grandmother for putting up pictures of a "nude man" around the house. Samad explains Bruce Lee's real name is not Bruce Lee but "Khooroos Ali" which means 'Ali the Rooster.' He then explains that people call him "Bruce" because no matter how he is attacked he doesn't get "bruises." )

Samad - The Original "Borat" in pictures:
      Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Biography of Parviz Sayad - The actor that played "Samad."
      Check out and purchase from our online store on ParvizSayyad.com - Store
      Last edited by Persopolis; 05-17-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

@ Tigranakert

Originally Posted by Tigranakert
        You made some stupid and incorrect statements about Russia ... It's funny you continue to twist something out of the "reduction" of population thing, but it was more about you saying Russia's GDP will fall, Russia will lose it's power, Russia will lose it's global influence, (Russia's army will be less strong), ethnic Russians will be in less control and at last, that Russia will dramatically become more muslim, all of which are not true.
        ----------------
        Learn to Read:

Mar 2 2011
        Russian President Vladimir Putin recently directed his nation's parliament to develop a plan to reduce the country's falling birthrate. In a speech to parliament on May 10, 2006, Putin called the problem of Russia's dramatically declining population, "The most acute problem of contemporary Russia."

----------------

I can't believe you are asking for a second walloping - Are you guys masochists?

GDP
        When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- the total value of goods and services (GDP) will also decrease. Less people in the work force = less production for many sectors of the Russian economy and less domestic purchases of goods and services. Just hit yourself in the head with a hammer if you don't understand this.

MILITARY
        When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- it has less people for its armed forces. Just hit yourself in the head with a hammer if you don't understand this. Do you know why Cuba's military is smaller than China's? Less people.

"RUSSIA: CHRISTIANITY / ISLAM."

When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- and that decrease is among the Christian population -- it means that proportionally Russian Muslims become a larger share of the Russian population. Muslims do not have a birth rate problems in Russia -- that's an ethnic Russian (Christian) phenomenon.

Putin called the problem of Russia's dramatically declining population, "The most acute problem of contemporary Russia."
        Focus on those 3 words: Most / Acute / Problem.
        -------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Tigranakert
        Who cares what you are?

Originally Posted by Eddo211
        ... you are not Persian.

Your illiterate parrot Eddo211 keeps squawking this theme of my identity. But yes, I am Persian - I am not Russian and I have no duty to defend Russia. You would be wise if you could get Armenians to defend Armenia instead of sitting on your rear ends eating popcorn in the diaspora and alienating allies. Turkey has a 50-100 year plan to kill you off, and they have the taste of your blood on their lips. Your *contributions* to this site and to the well-being of your people amount to nothing.
        Last edited by Persopolis; 05-17-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
          Ara siktir eli arten nerveres kerav es apoushe!!
          Himar himar banera asoum es inch marta eli ,tepotsa ouzoum?
          Asar vejatsav? Essi himar apoush laukot shoona. Yes sran Parsik hashiv choonem, vochmeh Parsik esran chi ountooni. Eta xxxvi es seriquan.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
            [SIZE="5"]

Your illiterate parrot Eddo211 keeps squawking this theme of my identity. But yes, I am Persian - I am not Russian and I have no duty to defend Russia. You would be wise if you could get Armenians to defend Armenia instead of sitting on your rear ends eating popcorn in the diaspora and alienating allies. Turkey has a 50-100 year plan to kill you off, and they have the taste of your blood on their lips. Your *contributions* to this site and to the well-being of your people amount to nothing.
            If you are Persian then you won't say that about Samad Agha......inshalah angoshtesh beghoreh to cheshet.

He's the archetype of a fallible idiot.
            Bebinam to aughondi?
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
              But according to some studies, Zoroastrianism was born on Russia's
              territory, in the south Urals. And followers of this great religion
              ended up on the territory of Iran after a great migration. - President Putin
              "Born on Russia's territory"! Has he got no idea about when Russia was founded and when Zoroastrianism started? Seems people may be more right in comparing Putin to Stalin than they realise. Does Putin also have a Stalinesque desire to invent fantasy history for his political ideology? Will he be penning his own vanity monographs on history / anthropology / linguistics / science / etc., just like Stalin did? Maybe he already does.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                If you are Persian then you won't say that about Samad Agha......inshalah angoshtesh beghoreh to cheshet.
                Bebinam to aughondi?
                I am a follower of 'Khooroos-Ali' -- Samad: "Ab kir am to dahanet." (All in the spirit of Samad's comedy). Khandidi az oon film a? Mordam az khandeh ("angoshtesh beghoreh to cheshet").

Khatami explains the basis of Persian religion. (In Persian - no subtitles: "We are all Zoroastrians in Iran from our deepest roots." )
                Former Iranian President Mohammad Khatami answers a question in regards to Islamic Republic of Iran's treatment of religious Minorities. This gathering was h...

-------------------------------
                Either you want to be in the camp of a great man like Dr. Lucas (a man I knew personally BTW) whose flowers blossomed in the Persian garden from the synergy of academic cooperation with his Iranian compatriots ... (continued) ...

Or, you want to be in the camp of these type of guys:
                ARMENIAN THUG LIFE - STREET LIFE - SOUTHERN CALI - LA AREA - CONTROLIN LOS ANGELES

I don't defend every Armenian - nor is it wise to. Someone like Dr. Lucas, however, has my biggest respect (he was a VERY patriotic Iranian AND Armenian). Presently there is a mischief of faction within the Armenian community and a lack of leadership. And too much of an automatic defense of any clown simply because he calls himself "Armenian" and looks like he visited Vartan's gift shop. News is that the Armenian government is starting to expel those types and voiding their right to live in Armenia - I know of several instances where this has happened.

Eddo: Frankly, some of the things I've written here should have been written by you.

You know what the real shame is? That there are more Armenians on this site familiar with Rap Music Stars that don't know who people like Dr. Lucas were and have to learn it from a Persian -- though they are totally averse to learning anything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDE8r4sYDpI

(BTW someone email me to explain how to make web links smaller on here.)
                Last edited by Persopolis; 05-17-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I can't believe you are asking for a second walloping - Are you guys masochists?
                  I never denied that Russia has a problem of a declining population, don't you get it? I argued the fact of the generalizations and pessimistic scenario you are wanting to shed, together with the quoting of a biased report in which facts are twisted ("Caspian Report"). It is hard to understand this? Seriously, you are mentally sick.

When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- the total value of goods and services (GDP) will also decrease. Less people in the work force = less production for many sectors of the Russian economy and less domestic purchases of goods and services. Just hit yourself in the head with a hammer if you don't understand this.
                  Haha, if the world was as easy as you want to point, that one thing leads to another, you could be true, but this is not the case. First of all, again, what you are pointing is the worst-case scenario, in which the population will decline, but this will not lead to the things you are pointing too. Population size is not the only factor that affects GDP you dumbass, if Russia is able to modernize it's economy (Skolkovo project et al.), this will counter the decline in population. Furthermore, Russia is investing huge sums and time to attract immigrants and raise the birth rate among Russians. There are thousands of other factors playing a role here. What you are saying is just clearcut bullxxxx.

When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- it has less people for its armed forces. Just hit yourself in the head with a hammer if you don't understand this. Do you know why Cuba's military is smaller than China's? Less people.
                  Hahahaha, dude your stupidity is just so funny. First of all, the "dramatic population decrease" the way you point it, it's like Russia's population is going to fall from 140 million to 12 million in a few years. Again, there are thousands of factors in play here which I do not want to discuss.

Furthermore, this will not have an impact on it's military might. If so, how can you explain that Russia wants to dramatically decrease the number of soldiers in it's army, to increase it's efficiency? If "population" was so important, than they would hire everyone who is capable of fighting right now. Again, this can be coped by improving, modernizing the army and raising it's efficiency. It's not as easy as you want to point, but you live in a total different world than ours.

[QUOTE]When a nation will experience a "dramatic population decrease" -- and that decrease is among the Christian population -- it means that proportionally Russian Muslims become a larger share of the Russian population. Muslims do not have a birth rate problems in Russia -- that's an ethnic Russian (Christian) phenomenon. [/COLOR]

I already spoke about your twisted "dramatic population decrease" logic. Every year more and more atheist Russians covert to Christianity. Everyone coming from a muslim country is counted as a muslim, but a big part have actually assimilated and don't even practice their religion, especially people from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, etc. In time, Russia will define it's Russian identity more and more to the extent by which America brainwashes it's extremely diverse people to feel American.

Putin called the problem of Russia's dramatically declining population, most acute problem of contemporary Russia.Focus on those 3 words: Most / Acute / Problem.
                  I agree with him to a large extent, but it still doesn't justify your remarks. You must be blind or something. :

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                    Hahaha, I can not stop laughing. Persepolis, a time ago I thought you had at least some knowledge in the affairs you were talking about. But posting this nonsense, and even believing what he says, even though most of the figures he represents show other things than he speaks about, is just disgraceful.
                    why are you even responding, you should know better than to argue with idiots. He's just looking for attention. But then again, he's our "saviour," he's here to save the Armenians who don't know any better.....HAHAHAHAHAHA.............

Forget this delusional pyscho.

After all, he comes from a nation of 70 millions who couldn't even create an alphabet for themselves. They are a weasal nation with no honor, who surrenedered to the Arabs and embraced their religion at the swords point.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanGerman View Post
                      The admins of this forum should react and not allow him to spread hate against Armenians in an Armanian forum....

Is it not a violation of the forum rules to make such statements and lies about our people in general ?
                      Please react and do something for god's sake....
                      INDEED!!!!!
                      IF I WERE TO MAKE AN "ANTI-SEMITIC" COMMENT, I WOULD GET BANNED IN A NANO SECOND. HELL, WE'RE EVEN PREVENTED FROM USING THE WORD j**E**W.

This forum is a place for concerned Armenians to post news, analyse, ask questions and talk about Armenian related matters in a constructive manner in an "ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE".

IT SHOULD NOT SERVE AS A PLATFORM FOR ANTI-ARMENIAN PROPOGANDA AND HATE!!!! there's plenty of turkish forums where they can go and join in there for doing that, where, by the way, no form of anti-turkish talk would be tolerated.

It's interesting, who is this forum run by any ways? When you moderators stand idle in such instances, these sons of wh*res are encouraged and act the way they do.

RESTORE SOME ORDER
                      Last edited by Artsakh; 05-17-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X