Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
    It's the truthful opinion of the people in the video - but their opinions are formed by it their age and personal characteristics too. None of them agreed with each other 100%. I don't think the video is propaganda - but in a different city, and asked of people that are older, you might get different responses.

That can be said more or less about any demographic group being surveyed in any country. What I meant was, is it an accurate description of how young adults and teens interact with one another in Tehran, especially in the attempt to find a girl or boy to date and/or have sex with?
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      That can be said more or less about any demographic group being surveyed in any country. What I meant was, is it an accurate description of how young adults and teens interact with one another in Tehran, especially in the attempt to find a girl or boy to date and/or have sex with?
      No, the shallowness of modern women is only an American phenomenon
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Kocharian and Ahmadinejad at the border, opening gas project:

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Baku thinks Azerbaijani Iranians should demand from Tehran that it stop supporting Armenia
          March 22, 2011 - 18:13 AMT 14:13 GMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - Member of the Iranian parliament, political analyst Rasim Musabekov said that energy transit and goods supply to Armenia is implemented from those provinces of Iran, which neighbor with Azerbaijan.

If the factor of Azerbaijani element strengthens in the public and political life of Iran in future, Azerbaijanis will be able to exert pressure on and demand from Iran that it stop using resources of the Azerbaijani provinces to support Armenia, he said.

According to him, the principal stand of Azerbaijani Iranians may change the situation in expansion of the Iranian-Armenian trade and economic cooperation, Azerbaijani media reported.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
            No, the shallowness of modern women is only an American phenomenon
            I would tend to agree with this.

In Iran, if you want to marry a woman, you have to ask her family's permission. Usually the families meet and discuss the marriage with the couple, and if all goes well, they have a series of big parties. The process is so involved that I won't write it down here - but there are a number of celebrations involved and the couple are expected to seek family guidance. Emphasis is placed on virginity, education, character, ability to support the family, and family-oriented motives. The more Western a woman becomes, the fewer these attributes. The people in the video are just kids - basically they are looking for other young people to meet and go on dates with (normal high school to college age behavior) - the examples in the video are not the only way they socialize (e.g., in Iran having party's at home are perfectly OK as long as they are not wild parties). I wouldn't say the video is about sex - but just about flirting and dating. In the US, families have changed: "the girl next door" may be the "stripper next door" - you won't find that phenomenon in Iran to the extent you do in the West (not even close).
            Last edited by Persopolis; 03-22-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I WILL POST THIS HERE ALSO, SINCE I'VE NOTICED THAT MOS HAS BROUGHT IN THE TOPIC OF "IRANIAN PROSTITUTION" INTO THIS THREAD ALSO.
              MY POST COPIED OVER.
              V
              V

RE: POST #40 BY MOS (OFF-TOPIC PROSTITUTION VIDEO ABOUT IRAN) -- THE REAL TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS "Re: How does everyone feel about Israel?" (It was subsequently moved here - because Mos took it on an anti-Iran tangent.)

1. I'm not suggesting that there are no prostitutes in Iran (certainly much fewer than in the USA & most western countries), but the video above is of 2 heroin addicted refugee-prostitutes from Afghanistan and Kurdistan who are refugees in Iran (Why? Because of U.S. wars and the free-flow of heroin from Afghanistan permitted by the USA). You can walk down any street in the USA, Russia, Canada, France, etc. and find Heroin addicted prostitutes. Nevertheless, it is widely reported that per capita Israel and the UAE are the biggest traffickers of women - including Armenian women.

2. Iran punishes people that traffic in women -- far more seriously than the USA. A few years back, it was discovered that several Iranian women were kidnapped in the UAE, and the Iranian government told the UAE it would invade them and reduce them to rubble if those women were not repatriated. Promiscuity-&-drugs are staple and welcome features of traditional American society - not traditional Iranian society (a higher % of women in Iran have college degrees than in the U.S. - an astronomically higher % of women in the USA are prostitutes and drug addicts).

3. You will see the title of the thread is: "HOW DOES EVERYONE FEEL ABOUT ISRAEL?" -- a video slandering Iran has nothing to do with that topic (as posted by Mos). Nevertheless, That video was funded by pro-Israeli sources in the UK to slander Iranians (it totally masks who funded the video and the true nationality of the prostitutes in the video). The fact that an "Armenian" (Mos) CONSTANTLY posts information to try to cast Iranians in a bad light on an Armenian forum is something the Turks, Azeris, & Israelis would PAY HIM to do. Out of all the countries with whom Armenia shares a border - ONLY Iran historically has defended Armenians: The government of Armenia called Iran its "only lifeline" during NK war when it was blockaded on ALL borders and faced an existential threat. Out of the border countries, in history, Iran defended Armenians from several attempted Turkish massacres, gave refuge to Armenians during the genocide, and assisted Armenians with flourishing within the Persian empires (Armenia's lands were 3 times the size they were at that time, no Genocide was permitted to occur, and Armenian's formed an important part of EVERY society in Iran for centuries -- there live 250-300 thousand Armenians in Iran today). Anyone, that posts videos like the one above is not only an enemy to Iranians - but an enemy to Armenians. Like I said, the Turks would love to get 80 million Iranians (200 million worldwide) to hate Armenians -- if that happened Armenia would no longer exist -- and Mos REPEATEDLY is attempting to create this dynamic. What I fear, is that some young Iranian will come along, see Mos's posts, and start making countless web pages in favor of Azerbaijan, listing every Armenian who has been a prostitute or assist the Azeris in fighting Armenia. Anyone that doesn't have clear vision as to Mos endangering Armenians -- should wake up: The biggest danger I personally have seen to Armenians on this forum is Mos (he is by far worse than some of the most rampant Turkish bloggers). The vast majority of posts I have seen from Mos on this forum are pushing a pro-Israeli agenda - not a pro-Armenian agenda.

4. The bottom line about Israel is that they supply weapons to the Azeris to kill Armenians; the Israelis have a culture of spitting on Armenians in Palestine; the Zionist-J*ws were co-architects of the Armenian Genocide, and have VIGOROUSLY helped the Turks censor recognition of the Armenian Genocide since World War 1 (every MAJOR J*wish organization has helped in that effort). Anyone that thinks that Israelis are a friend to Armenians needs to have their head examined.

PROSTITUTION BY ISRAEL IS THE HIGHEST PER CAPITA OF ANY NATION - INCLUDING THE FORCED SEX SLAVERY OF ARMENIAN & RUSSIAN WOMEN:

"Israel's sex slaves: Israel of all places has turned into international center of modern-day slavery," By Roni Aloni-Sadovnik (Israeli author on Ynet news). Many of the kidnapped women are of Russian and Armenian origin.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/israel.htm
              http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-b...8/04/07/p24611

"Ten Thousand Women Held in Israel as Sex Slaves." By: Dave Cooper.
              http://us.altermedia.info/news-of-in...-year_797.html

"Israel's sex trade booming: Human trafficking in Israel rakes in more than USD billion a year, findings in annual parliamentary survey show." By Miri Hasson (Ynet / Israeli News):
              http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...062297,00.html

Mazel tov! I am sure unchecked Israeli businessmen in Armenia will do wonders for the Armenian economy!

Comment

Persopolis, please cease calling Mos an agent or anything of the likes. He's not a Turk, nor is he anti-Armenian. His intentions are not to hamper relations but is more sceptical than others on relations with certain countries. It amounts to character assassination to refer to him by names that he may not be. We can all disagree with each other without the need to call each other names. Thanks.
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE EFFECTIVE IN THE INFORMATION WAR? ADVOCATE THE TALYSH! IT'S GOOD FOR ARMENIA UNLESS ARMENIA ENJOYS BEING SURROUNDED BY TURKS. DON'T DELAY!
                  Armenia has read-made Allies that it needs to be more effective in reaching out to before they are Turkified. The Talysh have withstood turkification. Reach out to them. Post these images everwhere. Armenians can use 600,000 more allies within the Republic of Azerbaijan.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post

PROSTITUTION BY ISRAEL IS THE HIGHEST PER CAPITA OF ANY NATION - INCLUDING THE FORCED SEX SLAVERY OF ARMENIAN & RUSSIAN WOMEN:

"Israel's sex slaves: Israel of all places has turned into international center of modern-day slavery," By Roni Aloni-Sadovnik (Israeli author on Ynet news). Many of the kidnapped women are of Russian and Armenian origin.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/israel.htm
                    http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-b...8/04/07/p24611

"Ten Thousand Women Held in Israel as Sex Slaves." By: Dave Cooper.
                    http://us.altermedia.info/news-of-in...-year_797.html

"Israel's sex trade booming: Human trafficking in Israel rakes in more than USD billion a year, findings in annual parliamentary survey show." By Miri Hasson (Ynet / Israeli News):
                    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...062297,00.html
                    Armenia was not once mentioned in any of your sources.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                      Persopolis, please cease calling Mos an agent or anything of the likes. ... His intentions are not to hamper relations but is more sceptical than others on relations with certain countries.
                      Federate, you're a friend, and I say this respectfully as a friend. Iranians will read Mos's posts, and think things like:

TYPICAL IRANIAN-MINDSET AFTER READING POSTS BY MOS:

** (IRANIAN MINDSET) "We have protected Armenians for Millenia and this is the thanks we get?"

** (IRANIAN MINDSET) "During the war with Azerbaijan, Iran was the only bordering country to disregard the blockade, which the Armenian government called it's 'only lifeline for survival during that time,' and Armenians turn Hyeclub into a forum for disparaging Iranians as "criminals," "hooligans," "pimps," and "pedophiles"?

** (IRANIAN MINDSET) "We permit hundreds of Armenian churches, and have respected hundreds of thousands of Armenians within Iranian borders for centuries as respected citizens and Hyeclub permits posts by a lunatic that mocks the religious faith of Iranians - the same Iranian people who accepted them as friends and protected them?"

As an Armenian, looking at it from Armenian's interests: I think it's important to consider how most Iranians will react to Mos's postings because Iran has been critical to Armenia's progress as a society, and historically and contemporarily has contributed to the survival of both Armenia and Armenians.

My friend, Armenia is a small country of 3 million people with serious and well-equiped enemies on two of its borders (Turkey & Azerbaijan) -- it's not a secret, Turks and Azer's want Armenians wiped clean from the earth (the cold reality of the situation). If you think it is wise letting Mos drive each of the threads on Iranian/Armenian relations -- the substance of which without any doubt will permanently piss-off 80 million Iranians with whom you share a physical border, and make you 80 million enemies where you had friends, sponsors, and advocates -- that's your judgment to call to make. By writing this I sincerely wrote it out of what I believe to be in Armenia's interest.

WHY NOT JUST LET MOS BECOME THE OFFICIAL SPOKES-PERSON FOR IRANIAN/ARMENIAN RELATIONS?

[QUOTE=Mos;308468] "Go pray towards Mecca and shout 'allahu akbar'"

[QUOTE=Mos;290708]We should severly limit the influx of people from muslim countries such as Iran. We don't need our great country to turn into a criminal haven.

[QUOTE=Mos;310164]Yes the Christian Armenians are more Armenian than the Hemshin [Muslim Armenian] people.

[QUOTE=Mos;289975]Liberated women threaten in assimilation and because of that attract people like the Persian hooligans to fill up Yerevan.

[QUOTE=Mos;309700]Parskahyes apparently have 2 allegiances, Armenia and Iran.

I honestly believe, that when the current condition of Armenia is compared to the time when it was officially protected by the Persian Empire, Armenia's socio-economic status and land rights during times of its official relations with Iran were vastly superior to its current condition. Also keep in mind that the Armenian Genocide happened in Turkey immediately after Armenia left the Persian Empire: I honestly believe that Genocide would not have taken place so easily, or at all, if Armenia had officially continued to relate to Iran as an officially protected entity. Remember, Iran established its borders with Turkey only through Persian swords soaked in Turkish blood -- The Turks know the Iranians mean business and are not afraid to cut them down. I can't understand for the life of me why when Armenia has a natural ally (Iran), with resources, and a powerful military, and hatred for Pan-Turkism, you let some douche-bag on the forum devote a high portion of his posts to publicly spoiling that natural alliance.
                      Last edited by Persopolis; 03-23-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X