Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artashes
    replied
    Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

[QUOTE=retro;329947]What sources do you have that support a Armenia presence on the banks of the Caspian? I would of thought that most of your ancient ancestors would of been closer to people like the Assyrians.

Russian Tatars are nothing like Azeris and they aren't all clones (at least yet). The Burglars seemingly arose in Caucasian (Huns) and Western Turkic tribes have seemingly been in the region for sometime. It's the Hunnic tribes, Siberians and assorted Central Asians, that gave rise to the Turkics. A lot of Turkics are former Persians and in very ancient times not all Eurasiatic Indo-Europeans where necessarily Caucasians types.

Southern nomadic Turko-Persians like the Qashqai are quite close to the Azeris, Kurds and Balochis. The Qashqai are of Turkic extraction. However they haven't been Orcs for 800 years and they are clearly Turko-Persians (Iranians) at this point. Yet the pan-Turkic clowns still try to claim them.

[/QUOT
    Small amount of research so far yields this: Barry Lawrence Ruderman/ old maps--- old(for them)Roman
    Map showing Armenia on the Caspian sea between ? Qabolo? And Sassanidereich.
    Church in Kish(who do you think built that?) and church's in Artsak--- notice any similarities?
    Although I'm actually talking about a much earlier time even at this late date or presence should be obvious.
    A place now called ? Oguz ? used to be called Vartashen. Honk that may have been an Armenian word at some previous time? All this is easy to find but needs to go back in time to see us more clearly.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    That just says so much.

Most people, when faced with a historical question they don't know the answer to will try to consult books, academic studies, maybe even contact an expert in the field. But not Armenians it seems - they just phone their aged relatives. And those aged relatives, when, in their youth, were asked a historical question they didn't know the answer to, did not try to consult books, academic studies, or even contact an expert in the field, but just asked their aged relatives - and so on, back through the generations. In this way the bliss of happy ignorance is preserved intact through time.

Must remember your "when the waters subsided" comment though - that one is world class for stupidity.
    Oh contrary puss. You don't know most people so your comment is common stupidly for your assumption to speak for (most)people. However in fact I have been and am attempting to consult scholarly sources as well as seeking the input of the indigenous (Armenian) people's memory.
    Unlike the refusal to accept and acknowledge the Armenians words as to the atrocities that took place circa late 1800/ early 1900 but only accept foreigners reports I do give credibility to my ancient family.
    They are both intelligent and honest and have memories that you who are new to balancing on your hind legs don't possess.
    The geological evidence for the bloated Caspian as well as Black sea(not to mention other waters) is abundant and irrefutable.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• bell-the-cat
    replied

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    I called the last two remaining Elders, my 90 year old uncle(father) said he didn't know and my 89 year old aunt (mothers sister) was sleeping.
    I will wait for return call and tell what she has to say.
    That just says so much.

Most people, when faced with a historical question they don't know the answer to will try to consult books, academic studies, maybe even contact an expert in the field. But not Armenians it seems - they just phone their aged relatives. And those aged relatives, when, in their youth, were asked a historical question they didn't know the answer to, did not try to consult books, academic studies, or even contact an expert in the field, but just asked their aged relatives - and so on, back through the generations. In this way the bliss of happy ignorance is preserved intact through time.

Must remember your "when the waters subsided" comment though - that one is world class for stupidity.
    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-03-2012, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Don't think this is the right time frame but---
    When Marco Polo passes through Armenia we were using a naturally occurring oil for our lanterns etc.
    Does anyone know where we were getting this?
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Originally posted by retro View Post
    What sources do you have that support a Armenia presence on the banks of the Caspian? I would of thought that most of your ancient ancestors would of been closer to people like the Assyrians.

Russian Tatars are nothing like Azeris and they aren't all clones (at least yet). The Burglars seemingly arose in Caucasian (Huns) and Western Turkic tribes have seemingly been in the region for sometime. It's the Hunnic tribes, Siberians and assorted Central Asians, that gave rise to the Turkics. A lot of Turkics are former Persians and in very ancient times not all Eurasiatic Indo-Europeans where necessarily Caucasians types.

Southern nomadic Turko-Persians like the Qashqai are quite close to the Azeris, Kurds and Balochis. The Qashqai are of Turkic extraction. However they haven't been Orcs for 800 years and they are clearly Turko-Persians (Iranians) at this point. Yet the pan-Turkic clowns still try to claim them.

When the waters subsided the waters of the Caspian rested against the mountains of Armenia. My family has benn ling upon those shores since that time.
    We actually are the indigenes people from their.
    All who are round about found us(Hay) their when they got their.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

What sources do you have that support a Armenia presence on the banks of the Caspian? I would of thought that most of your ancient ancestors would of been closer to people like the Assyrians.

The part where you say: Russian are nothing like the azeris.
    Do mean : baboon baku or Azaris that are of the Persian presense?
    When the turco hominoids raped and murdered in the hinterland of what is now called Russia many of the terrified women bore what appeared to be children(really proto baboons). So some of the ugliness was
    changed to a more human appearance . It was those that are in baku now.
    The Azary from the Persian presense is not related as far as I can tell.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

I called the last two remaining Elders, my 90 year old uncle(father) said he didn't know and my 89 year old aunt (mothers sister) was sleeping.
    I will wait for return call and tell what she has to say.
    All four Grandparents have departed so all original information...
    You have asked me(an Armenian) to show proof that my family has ever lived in the watershed of the
    Highlands of Armenia(Hay) since time I memorable.
    I'm an Armenian, apparently I can't even prove that most of my family was brutally murdered 95 years ago . All the research I have attempted comes up with the identical phrase: the ancient kingdom of Armenia
    Stretched from the Caspian sea to the Mediteranian sea.
    I have more searching to do and many leads.however their are many (leads) as to what happened to the Armenian soldiers/fathers/uncles/husbands/... And yet in the eyes of this world(not Armenian eyes) it can't be proven what happened. So...
    I heard of a man one time and his name was two genes.
    I asked how he got the name. I was told because he came from his mothers genes and his fathers genes
    He was named 2 genes(2 yenes).
    He said: It is better to be the oppressed than the oppressor.
    I say: It is better to be judged that your land was stolen than to be judged that you are in possession of stolen land.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

Wrote many words, went to submit and computer said : message to short. Will try again after anger subsides.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• retro
    replied

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    pan turks should just go back to central asia, Altaic mountains, that's their real homeland
    The local Orcs would stew them in a big pot along with some horse meat and a few apples.

Maybe the Azeris, Turks, Kurds and their Israeli overlords are dreaming about the annexation of Western Iran. However I doubt the west is in any mood to open up a front with 200 million Shia.

The problem with Iran is that China dominates it's trade and by developing the bomb they risk igniting a regional arms race. Other than that it's a stable nation. Which is good deal more than can be said for the Arabs or South Asians.

Leave a comment:

• Mos
    replied

pan turks should just go back to central asia, Altaic mountains, that's their real homeland

Leave a comment:

Working...
X