Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Regional geopolitics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional geopolitics

Latest Syria news post states Russia deploys S 400 system to Syria nd since day one of arrival us has made zero bomb runs in Syria. Article states us says zero runs has nothing to do with S 400 arrival but is simply ebb and flow of battle.
    Well, I of course believe everything I read so ya, ebb & flow.
    Meanwhile back here on earth, I happen to know and understand a few things that I can't talk about over the ww Internet.
    However there is more to it than that. In between the lines is another factor which I simply can't give up.
    I tried to think of a way to say this but can't figure out without spilling the beans.
    Other than to say Russia coalesced 3 things + 4th and USA concern is great enough to not show right now. They (USA) are literally doing heavy brainstorming + sht load of mathematics.
    Interesting developement .

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      Latest Syria news post states Russia deploys S 400 system to Syria nd since day one of arrival us has made zero bomb runs in Syria. Article states us says zero runs has nothing to do with S 400 arrival but is simply ebb and flow of battle.
      Meanwhile back here on earth, I happen to know and understand a few things that I can't talk about over the ww Internet.
      However there is more to it than that. In between the lines is another factor which I simply can't give up.
      I tried to think of a way to say this but can't figure out without spilling the beans.
      Other than to say Russia coalesced 3 things + 4th and USA concern is great enough to not show right now. They (USA) are literally doing heavy brainstorming + sht load of mathematics.
      Guess I can also say this ... Their (us) brainstorming can lead to interesting places but they cannot come up with the math in required timeframe. They literally have to bring in another factor but that will expose at least 2 things ... (1) their strength/weakness/quandary & (2) their line of thought.
      I don't think they want that to be seen.
      I'm not sure what they (us) is going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        O cmon...you cant leave us hanging like that..
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          O cmon...you cant leave us hanging like that..
          There are things not being said. S400 is definitely formidable but that's not where to look. US definitely don't want to test that puppy but the other factor is what stopped them (at least temporarily).
          US is not worried that Russia is going to utilize S 400 on their aircraft (but turc sure better).
          Can't really say more, sorry.
          Oh ya, US cant come up with the math even in a year (at least) .

Comment

29 / Նոյեմբեր / 2015
            Աղբյուր. ԻՊ-ը Թուրքիային 800 մլն դոլարի նավթ ու գազ է վաճառել

Իրաքի Ազգային անվտանգության նախկին խորհրդական Մուվաֆակ ար-Ռուբաին հայտնել է, որ «Իսլամական պետություն» ահաբեկչական խմբավորումը 8 ամսվա ընթացքում Թուրքիայի սև շուկայում 800 մլն դոլարի նավթ ու գազ է վաճառել: Այդ մասին հաղորդում է ՌԻԱ Նովոստին:
            «Անցյալ 8 ամիսների ընթացքում Թուրքիայի սև շուկայում Իրաքի նավթի ու գազի 800 մլն դոլարի վաճառք է իրականացվել», - ասել է ար-Ռուբաին:
            Նա այդ վաճառքներն անվանել է «ԻՊ-ին սնող թթվածին»:

Comment

Turkey suspends flights over Syria, Russia launches electronic warfare against Ankara
              27/11/2015
              DEBKA

The bitter verbal and military clash between Moscow and Ankara spiraled further Friday, Nov. 27. Russian Lt.-Gen.Evgeny Buzhinsky announced that following the downing of the Russian jet by Turkey, “Russia will have to resort to electronic jamming and other warfare equipment, including special aircraft with special equipment on board to protect our pilots from being struck by missiles.”
              This was after Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan warned Vladimir Putin “not to play with fire.”
              The tension between Moscow and Ankara was further ramped up by the following steps:
              1. Turkey suspended its flights over Syria as part of its partnership with the US for air strikes against the Islamic State. According to DEBKAfile’s military sources, Ankara decided to avoid the risk of being shot down by the highly advanced Russian S-300 and S-400 anti-air missile systems newly deployed to Syria.
              2. The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that visa-free travel for Turkish citizens would be suspended starting from Jan. 1.
              Thursday, the Russian police detained 39 Turkish visitors attending an agricultural exhibition on the grounds that they had no licenses to contract business in Russia. Moscow also announced tightened controls on Turkish imports of food and farm products, and advised Russian holidaymakers to give Turkey a wide berth.
              3. More than 1,000 trucks loaded with Turkish farm produce and industrial products for the Russian market are stuck at the Georgian-Russian border.
              4. While threatening the Russian leader, Erdogan also asked to meet him at the climate conference in Paris next week. He must first apologize for the downing of the Russian warplane, Putin’s aide Yuri Ushakov said Friday. Ushakov added that In Paris, Putin will meet Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to discuss the Syrian crisis and Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He will also meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel for talks about Syria and Ukraine.
              On Thursday, the Russian leader said at a press conference with visiting French President Francois Hollande, "The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time."
              Such incidents are “…absolutely unacceptable," he went on to say. "And we proceed from the position that there will be no repeat of this, otherwise we'll have no need of cooperation with anybody, any coalition, any country."
              In the last two days, Putin has been found saying one thing and doing another: Although he declared that Russia would not go to war with Turkey for “stabbing it in the back, DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that since Wednesday night, Nov. 25, Russian heavy bombers and warplanes have been hitting every Turkish vehicle moving or stationary inside Syria.
              They bombed the Bab al-Hawa border crossing, located on the Turkey-Syria frontier, as well trailers and tractors parked in an area belonging to the Turkish Humanitarian Relief Foundation, on the Syrian side of the border.
              It was this group (a terrorist association in disguise) that five years ago organized a flotilla to break Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip. The lead-ship the Marmora was boarded by Israeli troops and 12 “aid workers” were killed in a clash, an incident that sparked a major clash between Ankara and Jerusalem. Erdogan then insisted he had never heard of the organization although their strong links were uncovered.
              Putin has made no allegations. He simply sent his bombers to destroy the organization's vehicles and plough up their parking area on the Syrian side of the border. He also refuses to take calls from Erdogan.
              All these circumstances are features of a very active war waged between the two countries - albeit on Syrian soil - since Turkish warplanes downed the Russian Su-24.
              In addition to punishing the Turkish leader, Russia’s massive military operations in Syria aim to degrade the rebel groups fighting the Assad regime. Heavy bombing sorties this week on the Syrian-Turkish border are cutting off tens of thousands of rebels from their only source of fresh supplies of weapons, ammo, food and fighters, leaving them without a line of retreat and nowhere to send their wounded.
              After a week or two of intensive Russian air strikes against Turkish supply convoys crossing into Syria, DEBKAfile’s intelligence and military experts expect Syrian army, Iranian and Hizballah forces to use the rebels’ plight for an all-out offensive to destroy them.
              Still, there is hope in some quarters that the Russian leader may change course. After meeting Putin at the Kremlin on Nov. 26, President Hollande touted their agreement to confine themselves to striking ISIS targets in Syria, not rebels. However, Russian military actions in Syria this week again showed Putin saying one thing and doing the opposite.
              His bombers are not only settling accounts with Erdogan, but continuing to attack the Syrian rebel groups which received military aid from the US, France, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Israel, both in northern Syria and also in the south, only a few kilometers from Syria’s borders with Israel and Jordan.

Comment

I've been watching for a long time. After watching for ever so long, in the course of time I've been tasked to track.
                Something I forgot ... As with Iraq (and other places) so it goes with Syria. Certain ultra rich scum are involved beforehand in both Iraq & Syria. Before the Iraq war started, the ultra rich positioned theives in Iraq. On the minute that war started the thieves started looting ancient artifacts on behest of the ultra rich. Big money for the thieves and priceless artifacts for the privileged scum. All pre planned.
                This has been taking place in Syria since before day one (pre planned).
                These privileged slim are actually looked up to by the world at large and shown great Horner and respect.
                I'm at a loss for words right now but thought you might like to know.

Comment

Russian S-400 missiles turn most of Syria into no-fly zone, halt US air strikes
                  28/11/15
                  DEBKA

The deployment of the highly advanced Russian S-400 anti-air missiles at the Khmeimin base, Russia’s military enclave in Syria near Latakia, combined with Russia electronic jamming and other electronic warfare equipment, has effectively transformed most of Syria into a no-fly zone under Russian control.
                  Moscow deployed the missiles last Wednesday, Nov. 25, the day after Turkish warplanes downed a Russian Su-24. Since then, the US and Turkey have suspended their air strikes over Syria, including bombardments of Islamic State targets. The attacks on ISIS in Iraq continue without interruption. Turkey is now extra-careful to avoid flights anywhere near the Syrian border.
                  Both the US and Turkey are obviously wary of risking their planes being shot down by the S-400, so long as Russian-Turkish tensions run high over the Su-24 incident.
                  Friday, a US-led coalition spokesperson denied that the absence of anti-IS coalition air strikes had anything to do with the S-400 deployment in Syria. He said “The fluctuation or absence of strikes in Syria reflects the ebb and flow of battle.”
                  However, DEBKAfile’s military sources confirm that neither the US, Turkey or Israel have any real experience in contending with the Russian S-400, which uses multiple missile variants to shoot down stealth aircraft, UAVs, cruise missiles and sub-strategic ballistic missiles. Its operational range for aerodynamic targets is about 250 km and for ballistic targets 60 km. The S-400 can engage up to 36 targets simultaneously.
                  Thei range covers at least three-quarters of Syrian territory, a huge part of Turkey, all of Lebanon, Cyprus and half of Israel.
                  Since the downing of their warplane, the Russians have put in place additionally new electronic warfare multifunctional systems both airborne and on the ground to disrupt Turkish flights and forces, Lt. Gen. Evgeny Buzhinksy revealed Friday. Turkey has countered by installing the KORAL electronic jamming system along its southern border with Syria.
                  An electronic battlefield has spread over northern Syria and southern Turkey, with the Russian and Turks endeavoring to jam each other’s radar and disrupt their missiles. In this, the Russians have the advantage.
                  With the Americans, Russians and Turks locked in a contest over Syria, and the Israeli Air Force’s freedom of action restricted by objective conditions, some comments made at week’s end by Israeli military and security officials sounded beside the point.
                  Thursday, Nov. 26, a senior Air Force officer remarked that Israel is being careful to avoid friction with Russia, despite that country’s expanding military presence in Syria. “Russia is now a central player and can’t be ignored. But we each go our own way, according to our own interests,” the officer noted.
                  “Our policy is not to attack or down any Russian plane. Russia is not our enemy.”
                  The officer said that Israeli and Russian officers maintain telephone contact. “We don’t notify or ask for anything; we just do our jobs,” he said.
                  According to DEBKAfile’s military sources, this is not a true picture. Israel does get in touch with the Russians when their planes get too close to Israeli aircraft. There was no need to state that Israeli won’t shoot down Russian planes, as though this was self-evident, because in the current volatile situation, circumstances may change in a trice. Is it in Israel’s interest to fly into air space loaded with electronic warfare waves? But what if Russian warplanes come over the Golan as part of a blitz to destroy Syrian rebels in southern Syria, some of which are backed by Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                    NB: Notice the "syrian rebel" speaking fluent turkish.
                    2- The video of the destruction of a supposed russian Mi-8 like helicopter , on the ground, by a TOW missile, fired by turkish militias, while engaged in a search and rescue operation for one of the shooted pilots?

======
                    Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Turkish Jets Down Russian Warplane; Moscow Denies Plane Violated Turkish Airspace
                    rferl.org

WATCH: A Russian Jet Is Shot Down Near The Syria-Turkey Border
                    Already, at that time, I was mentioning the fluent turkish of the so called leader of "syrian torkamans" interviewed in the shooting scenes of the Su-24.
                    He was specially glad about the claimed execution of the pilots, by his men, supposedly captured after parachuting.

It turns out, the guy is a turkish citizen, known as a xxxkurt (grey Wolve terrorist ultranationalist, modern turkish nazis) leader, and the son of a man who is mayor of turkish city ....

Listen from 12:00 -14:00

Last edited by Vrej1915; 11-28-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I forgot to look at debka files, good posts by Vrej.
                      Couple few extra points ... Yes, none of the terrorist supporters have any experience with S400 and yes that setup is capable in confusing ways to them + it's actually as capable as Russia says. However there is still more to the ball game.
                      First let me say the electronic jam crap the hominoids put up on their border as a pathetic counter to Russia's deployment of electronic warfare equipment is good for 3rd world countries but don't hold a candle to the Russian stuff. Israel's stuff is better but again only against Syria,Egypt etc. Russia smokes them all in that regard.
                      I can tell you one thing that Israel/USA are worried about but still can't disclose the other. Russia's electronic warfare equipment not only can blind/confuse/temporarily disable, but also can PERMENENTLY ruin all the others crap.also if I'm not mistaken S400 range is more like 250 miles instead of kilometers. The other factor which has so far not been brought up I still don't feel comfortable to say, but the articles Vrej posted are circling yet another factor that has at least temporarily stopped the criminals.

-----

On the north side of Kodiak island is an arm of land that extends way out and turns into the Aleution island chain. The water separating Kodiak island from this arm of land is called shelikof straight. If one goes to this arm of land from Kodiak island they will be at Katmai national reserve. Some of the biggest bears your ever going to see in your life live there. I was at a campsite in Katmai and shocked the other workers when I walked up to a huge brown bear. I got so close the bear stood up on its hind legs and looked down at me. I set a whole loaf of bread loaded with honey in front of the bear and walked back to the campsite about a hundred yards away. They thought I was crazy and it stunned them.
                      But I'll tell you what I ain't never done ... Walked up to a pissed of giant bear and yanked on its tail.
                      I'm telling you the truth ... Don't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X