Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Politics in Hayastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      Congratulations people...
      Now we can hope to build our country and move to the future.
      What an amazing thing a nation is. Just 3 months ago I thought this is it, itcan never change. But I was wrong. People, Nation has something that is hard to see at times but comes out to light the future.
      Now we will move away from soviet legacy for sure.
      Serzh left.....did you buy your one way ticket to Armena yet ???????? LOL not a million years like 95% of the puppets with armenian flags on cars driving up and down LA streets like real chobans...in a country that does not belong to them. LOL

Comment

• Btw Hakob or anyone else that complains none stop from far far far away...you have no skin in the game...you have no right to say what needs to change in Armenia.

your contribution is 0.
        you don't pay taxes in Armenia
        you don't live in Armenia or plan to
        you don't risk your life standing 50 meters away from enemy

only thing you might / might not do is donate $10 a year to that ponzi Armenian fund a year...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gevz View Post
          Btw Hakob or anyone else that complains none stop from far far far away...you have no skin in the game...you have no right to say what needs to change in Armenia.

your contribution is 0.

only thing you might / might not do is donate $10 a year to that ponzi Armenian fund a year...
          So your rear is burning that bad...
          The garbage collector did his job and trashed the garbage in government.
          Instead of farting anger, you better think about yourself and where do you fit in.
          I have done more for Armenia than you can think of.
          My son will not be ashamed of me like you are of your father(that is if you are capable off).
          So shut up and get used to it. You were nobody for people and because of Pashinian will be nobody for ever.
          So stop trying to play with my balls and sit quiet where you are.
          Last edited by Hakob; 05-09-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Serzh left.....did you buy your one way ticket to Armena yet ????????
            Looks like you’re going to have to buy one way thicket to out of Armenia soon...
            Never mind about my thicket. Lol...
            Poor kid...
            How much did your dad pay for mental papers for you to avoid army?
            Also, do not worry about me or any diasporan. We will move back to Armenia as soon as the scum like you moves or gets kicked out and country cleans up.
            Last edited by Hakob; 05-09-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hakob View Post

Looks like you’re going to have to buy one way thicket to out of Armenia soon...
              Never mind about my thicket. Lol...
              Poor kid...
              How much did your dad pay for mental papers for you to avoid army?
              Also, do not worry about me or any diasporan. We will move back to Armenia as soon as the scum like you moves or gets kicked out and country cleans up.
              You are all talk. You have no right to have a say what happens in Armenia. You are not a citizen , you never plan to move back...your excuses are endlesssss....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

datark xosum es like a real choban you are similar to lfik samo and co....but difference is they have money and you are stuck working/being a slave for an odar....lmao

eli asem????? Tuftum es ay gyada...

Comment

You are all talk. You have no right to have a say what happens in Armenia. You are not a citizen , you never plan to move back...your excuses are endlesssss....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

datark xosum es like a real choban you are similar to lfik samo and co....but difference is they have money and you are stuck working/being a slave for an odar....lmao

eli asem????? Tuftum es ay gyada...
                Տուֆտեն դու ու քո հերն եք բոսյակ։
                Առանց իմանալու քո կոմունիստ նախնիների հաչոցները մի կրկնի։
                Քննադատել ենք ու լավ ենք արել ու քո նման բոլշևիկի վաստակների հերն էլ անիծած։
                Իմ հերն էլ, ես էլ, հայաստանը քրտինքով կառուցած ենք, ոչ թե քո ընտանիքի պես թալանած։
                Հայվան դու՞ պիտի որոշես թե ես ու՞մ կարամ քննադատեմ ում ո՞չ……
                Դու գնա բերնիտ ՀՀԿ ական կաթը մաքրի ու հետո նոր արի խոսա։
                Սրան նայեք, պարազիտը եկել ուզումա ինչ որ խոսք անել…
                Last edited by Hakob; 05-09-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Btw Hakob or anyone else that complains none stop from far far far away...you have no skin in the game...you have no right to say what needs to change in Armenia.

your contribution is 0.

I like your idea. But then again, I'm as much American as I am Armenian, and we love to mess with other countries :P

Jokes aside, I think the revelations will encourage more Armenians from outside to invest and start businesses in Armenia. That's a positive.

Comment

• ՀՀ վարչապետ Նիկոլ Փաշինյանի ասուլիսը ԼՂ-ում

Comment

• Նիկոլ Փաշինյանը Արցախից վերադառնալիս ուղիղ եթեր է մտել ուղղաթիռից

Comment

Working...
                      X