Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Azerbaijani threats against Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azerbaijani threats against Armenia

Azerbaijani Threats against Armenia

This absolutely got my blood boiling

"within the next 25-years there will exist no state of Armenia in the South Caucasus. Modern Armenia is built on historical Azerbaijani lands. . . I think that in 25-30 years’ times its territory will again come under Azerbaijan’s jurisdiction"
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

boiling blood is no good-

well you can expect this sort of opposition from surrounding countries because
    1)almost all surrounding cuontries are islamic- therefore not much support there
    2)many political reasons behind it- as ive said before- government is its own secret agent with many hidden agendas-

Comment

Is the U.S. going to do anything about it? What right do the Azeris have to say we're on THEIR land? I mean.. GOD!! WTF!!
      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

the U.S. has its own motives, wtf resources does armenia have ? nothing big/bulk that the U.S. can profit outta- and B) we dont even have a legit army- and the U.S. usually befriends a country with a strong army just in case in need of troops during war--

Comment

you can thank good ole G.W. Bush for that...he's foreign policy in relation to Armeian, Azer., and Turkey has let them basically continue the militaruy allinace with Turkey to strike Armenian. Dubya made sure an appropriations bill went through to insure that Turkey and Azer. got more military funding aid, while Armenian got a decrease....Thanks W, you big voridzag

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
            Azerbaijani Threats against Armenia

This absolutely got my blood boiling

"within the next 25-years there will exist no state of Armenia in the South Caucasus. Modern Armenia is built on historical Azerbaijani lands. . . I think that in 25-30 years’ times its territory will again come under Azerbaijan’s jurisdiction"
            I can see why your blood is boiling. People I grew up with are probably gonna fight that... I mean me too, if I was still there. Someone clear this up for me...they wanna start another war and get Kharabach back or what?

Comment

Armenia no more in 20-30 years?

If there was another war threatening our country, I'm sure a lot of diasporan Armenians would go to fight it. I know a few people who did during the early 90's. I'd even go myself. I don't give a f***.

If the U.S. doesn't back us up, best believe that Russia probably will.

There's NO WAY that Armenia will be no more. ALOT of people won't allow that to happen.

That's why we need to start making friends with odars a little more, rather than always stick together. The more people we have backing our side of the story, the better it is for us.

Comment

Relax, he's just talkin out of his ass, as they usually do. Of course, the danger doesn't come as much from Azerbaijan, as it does ourselves. We ourselves dug the xxxx hole that we are in now in this age, based on the collective behavior of all past ages.

If you look at Armenia, there is a population implosion working its way. That means something. Put things into perspective folks. And on a side note, if it came to existence or death, you bet I would go back to fight.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh
                  you can thank good ole G.W. Bush for that...he's foreign policy in relation to Armeian, Azer., and Turkey has let them basically continue the militaruy allinace with Turkey to strike Armenian. Dubya made sure an appropriations bill went through to insure that Turkey and Azer. got more military funding aid, while Armenian got a decrease....Thanks W, you big voridzag
                  That's just silly. America will always side with Turkey, unless some major conflict arises between them in the future. Weather Bush signed that bill or not, Turkey is a greatley needed Muslim alliance in the Middle East. Therefore, the US will never ruffle their feathers, or cause a riff in their partnership by siding with Armenia, no matter WHO the president is.

Comment

I agree with Crimson for the United States national security Turkey is an asset, while armenia might be as well, they might be a 9 out of 10, and us a 3 maybe.
                    About the population implosion, Azeris will double there population way before we do, they're like rabits, its scary as it is them being 7 million, plus another 10 million I beleive in Iran, thats just amazing numbers. Man we need to find some oil in Armenia lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X