Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yazdgerd III Letter to President Ahmadinejad: Historic Document

Yazdgerd III Letter to President Ahmadinejad: Historic Document

The following letter is a historical document and is a letter written by Yazdgerd III to President Ahmadinejad of Azerbaijan Republic in the year of 630 A.D. This letter is written two years after the invasion of Persia by Arabs and in which Yazdgerad had retreated to Balkh, Afghanistan in order to re-organize the Persian-Afghan army and expell arab invaders from Persia.

This letter has been found recently by the American archealogist in Baku , Azerbaijan. There are two copies of this letter. One letter is kept in London Museum of History and the other one is in Louvre Museum in Paris. These letters were found in connection with excavations under "Azerbaijan Oil Company" Offices in Baku, Azerbaijan. Together with these two copies of the letter, there were also other confidential documents discovered.

Continue here:
    http://yazdgerdiii.blogspot.com/
    Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

Re: Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

Originally posted by Iranian View Post
      hah, not yet. the western intelligence forces keep attacking IRan. in fact IRanian government managed to counter many of these so called newpaper and cartoon attacks before. it shut down or prevented some newspapers to publish their divisive things. well done by them, but I guess they missed a children's sections.

its not that much, but dont worry. after the cartoon protests, which were not by majority a 'separatist" or pan-turk (although many pan-turks from turkey and azerbaijani r. mix with them) , but after that many Iranian Azaris took to the streets with IRanian flags and chanted in Turkish "long live Iran" "azarbayjan is iran" "azarbayjan rules Iran" .

They showed it in Iranian TV. the protests were very passionate and fierce.

they also chanted "death to enemies of Iran" (i guess refering to the pan-turks, zionsts, and american losers)

as for the fictious state of republic of azerbaijan.

it can be undone by just a little pinch.

no seriously, it got its ass kicked by poor armenians, azerbaijan with all its oil couldnt beat armenians. lol

سلام دوست عزيز من ايراني هستم

Comment

Originally posted by samvel View Post
        سلام دوست عزيز من ايراني هستم
        Hello Iranian Girl: Armenians can not read Persian language. That is why they do not understand what you have written. You should write in English.
        Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor View Post
          Hello Iranian Girl: Armenians can not read Persian language. That is why they do not understand what you have written. You should write in English.
          ok

Comment

Originally posted by ZAYRAVAST
            USA will destroy our Iranian brothers by azeries card.....by bombing they cant win the war.....it is not like iraki war.. but anexing the norten azerbeycan portion in Iran to the existing one will divide the country and that will help futur USA dreams.....we should help Iran not to fall in this trap
            tank god that you support from iran.

Comment

I think Iran and Armenia should remain friends but Armenia must give up Qarabaq. When you read of the tragedy of Turkmenchai, you read much about the Khanate of Irvan, of Qarabaq, of heroism and betrayal, but nothing about an Armenia. As you all know, all the lands of the Southern Caucasus with the exception of Georgia were populated majority by Muslims, under various levels of Iranian rule. Now we have Christian Armenia populated by Armenians from Anatolia. Fine, but Qarabaq must be returned.

Muslims didn't populate the south caucasus until much later, Armenians have always been there and there is no "qarbaq" it is called Artsakh, learn it!

When Armenians were around in the region azeri's didn't exist, in fact the term azeri was not used till after 1918, it is a bolshevik creation, you should all be called caucasian tatars. And true Aryan Persians, although few in number, will never stand with your orcish asses, they will support their Aryan Armenian brothers!

A country named azerbaijan north of the Arax River NEVER existed before 1918
              A nation called "azeri" NEVER existed throughout human history
              Last edited by Armanen; 04-07-2008, 08:49 AM.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sattarkhan
                Iran will never develop an Azeri problem, but the Azeri Turkish language will gain influence and grow in Iran gradually as it is now. Azeri Turks have contributed to the development of Iran as much as Persians and this fact will eventually be reflected in the makeup of the Iranian nation and state. Of course this is already the case, but what Azeri Turks want is more symbolic recognition of their language and culture. In this respect I was delighted to see the TV series made and shown in Iran on Shahriyar, Iran's greatest poet in the 20th century. At least 1/3 of the movie was in Azeri and all of Shahriyar's poems were read and sung in Azeri.

I know that many patriotic Iranian Azeris are not happy with the too cordial ties Iran has with Armenia. But they also recognise the problem is the idiotic feudal regime in Baku which would love to be nothing more than an American military base, and be ordered what to do just like in Soviet times, but now with a new master. If ever there is a dignified regime in Baku, they will learn that Azerbaijan (real name: Shirvan va Arran) and Iran are the same nation.

I think Iran and Armenia should remain friends but Armenia must give up Qarabaq. When you read of the tragedy of Turkmenchai, you read much about the Khanate of Irvan, of Qarabaq, of heroism and betrayal, but nothing about an Armenia. As you all know, all the lands of the Southern Caucasus with the exception of Georgia were populated majority by Muslims, under various levels of Iranian rule. Now we have Christian Armenia populated by Armenians from Anatolia. Fine, but Qarabaq must be returned.
                I think you should "give up" trying to bullxxxx us with your pro-Azeri rhetoric masked with left-handed niceties...Artsakh never belonged to Azeris and it never will. Also, I believe the Persians (the real Iranians) would take issue with your statement that Turkic Azeris have contributed to the development of Iran. This is also fiction that is manufactured and deseminated from Baku with aims to weaken Persian control in Iran.

You won't fool anyone here.

Comment

First of all, I am Persian.
                  Doubt it.

Comment

First of all, I am Persian.

No educated Iranian will take issue with the fact that Turkic Azeris (usually just knows as Turks, or Torks in Iran) have contributed immensely to the development of Iran. Every Shah from the founder of the Safavi dynasty Shah Ismail to the last Qajar Shah in 1925 was Turkic, i.e his mother tongue was Turkish. That is not to say they differed from Persians in any way, except in their mother tongue. Shah Ismail's poetry was published in Iran around 10 years ago (not for the first time); it's all in the original Azeri Turkish, in its original Persian/Arabic/Ottoman alphabet. This writing may be difficult for someone from Istanbul or Baku to understand, but completely comprehensive to someone from Tabriz. Except for a few crazy pan-Turks, and a few crazy pan-Aryans, all agree that Persians and Azeri Turks are one and the same.

I have met many Armenians and despite some common oriental characteristics (hospitality for example), we have nothing in common. Your language makes absolutely no sense to us. While any Persian can immediately understand at least 30% of Azeri Turkish. I was in Baku for only a few months and was already comfortable understanding if not fully conversing in Azeri. Also, the Armenian community was always very isolated in Iran and their was not much interation, and certainly no intermarriage. The opposite is true among Persians and Azeri Turks (in Iran, not in Repbulic of Azerbaijan). Azeri and Persians are the only majority Shia people in the world (which by the way, we owe to Shah Ismail)

I agree there was no Azerbaijan before 1918, except for the province of Azerbaijan in Iran, with Tabriz as its capital. That name was stolen in some ways. But at the same time, in 1835 the majority of the population in Irvan was Muslim, and Shia Muslim at that. The same for Qarabaq, which is how this land is refered to in Persian. This Artsakh M-artsakh makes no sense to Iranians. As far as I'm concerned both Armenia and Azerbaijan Republic are Bolshevik creations, except that in your case, it is based on old pre-Islamic culture and history, that's referenced in the bible.

Again, I have no problems with Armenia, but don't try your "we're all Aryan stuff." It's laugable. We Iranians have as much common with you, as we have with German Aryans!!
                    By the way, some time ago I did some research to find out when the last Armenian state existed in the world before the Bolshevik Republic of Armenia. I could not find any post-Islamic (post 622 AD) reference to Armenia. What happend?
                    Yes. That is for sure. You are a "Tehrani Persian" with Oghuz Turk ancestors. That is a "Neo-Persian"!!!! Why bother to call yourself "Persian". You say "Persians" and "Azeri Turks" are the same people!!!!!

I am glad that finally Armenians understood I am telling the truth about these Azeri Turks.
                    Last edited by oslonor; 04-07-2008, 01:56 PM.
                    Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

All Armenians should emphasize the following whenever bs such as the above comment by the fake "Persians".

I. First of All, a nation called "Azeri" has NEVER, EVER existed throughout human history, on this planet at least. PLEASE refer to that species of Turkic Human Civilization-deficiency Viruses (HCV) as either Tatars or "Azeris" (in quotation marks) and call their bogus state fake "Azerbaijan". Azerbaboons/Azerbaboonistan are also OK for our private use!

II. When talking about the Turkish speaking Iranians in REAL Azarbaijan (Atrpatakan-Aturpatekan-Aturpayegan-Atropatene), NEVER, EVER use the term "Azeri". They are Turkish speaking Iranians, descendants of Medes who lost their Iranian language, a dialect of Pahlavi, referred to by some Islamic historians as Pahlavi Azari, after the Turkish invasions, a process that took centuries. And, BTW, the use of the term Azari has only been in this context and the people of REAL Azarbaijan (Atrpatakan, always south of the Arax) were ALWAYS called the people of Azarbaijan or Azarbaijani Iranians and NEVER Azari or "Azeri".

III. I like your use of the term Asia Minor for what's also referred to as Anatolia. Turks have misused this word which means east in Greek (east of what?) and call it Anadolu which they attribute to themselves by sticking the bullxxxx definition in their barbaric gibberish "land of many mothers!" ana = mother. So let's refrain from using the term Anatolia as much as we can.

IV. While the former point may not be so serious, the use of the despicable, genocidal term "Eastern Anatolia" must be rebuked severely, so much so because even intellectual people also seem to have an inclination to use this filthy term which means "Eastern East" = bullxxxx supreme. The thing is, the Armenian Highland ends where Asia Minor or Anatolia starts, i.e. Armenia is OUTSIDE Asia Minor. Though this doesn't mean there were no Armenians in that region and in fact as we all know the Armenians were spread through Asia Minor and beyond and Sebastia, Caesarea and especially Cilicia were always inhabited by Armenians, otherwise how could the Armenians set up a kingdom in Cilicia without any protests from the indigenous peoples?

V. Always bring up the issue of the Khachkars and make this the justification for the impossibility of living with the "Azeri" parasites and the demanding of Nakhijevan, illegally given to fake "Azerbaijan" in 1921.

VI. Most important of all: Artsakh is our most important issue, more important than the "recognition" and shedding of a couple of crocodile tears by the Hebrew United Slaves of Israel congress. I have said this a million times and I repeat:

xxxs are using this recognition issue as a lever to emotionally blackmail Turks and Armenians. While we have the arbitration of Woodrow Wilson independent of recognition or not of the AG, the Armenians have been led to believe unless the Armenian Genocide is recognized by the US and Turkey, we are not allowed to demand any form of compensation, let alone that of land. They want us to believe that the Armenian Genocide is like the events of WWII where they got Palestine as a compensation for their self imposed sufferings.

No Artsakh = no Armenia. Turks are only after territory, because they have never tolerated the existence of an Armenia of any shape, size or form. This was the reason "Azerbaijan" was fraudulently counterfeited on Armenian territory in 1918. This is the same policy we know as pan-Turkism. By ceding the liberated territories, Armenia will once again become vulnerable with the tiny (hair of the girl) Siunik as the wedge that protects human civilization from Turkic destruction. Not a square nanometer! We should demand the historic Turk-usurped Armenian territories: Shahoomian, Getashen, Artzvashen, Nakhijevan, Gandzak, Utik and Pytakaran instead.

Tell to all your friends who have been duped by the Turco-Anglo-Zionist propaganda that the liberated territories are bargaining chips, that we have NOTHING to give the genocidal Turks who already occupy 90% of Armenian territory as a result of genocide. Even less so when the sore xxxxing loser, the "Azeri" ordure was the perpetrator of the war after they perpetrated genocide from 1988 to 1991 all over fake "Azerbaijan" which led to the expulsion of about 400,000 to half a million Armenians from their historic homeland.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X