Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

Hamambocegi Turks Turks are BOCUKS... I enjoyed the drawing anyway; reminds me mohamads face

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
      Rallying Azerbaijanis burned Armenia’s flag in Iran

Rallying Azerbaijanis in the city of Tabriz (Iran) have burned Armenia’s flag hoisted at a household appliances shop owner by Armenian Abrahamyan. During the incident, the shop’s owner was beaten, the shop destroyed, APA news agency reports citing the Azerbaijanis World Congress.

It is worth reminding, protest actions started in Iran since May 22 in connection with publication of offensive cartoons of Azerbaijanis in the Iran newspaper. The publication was condemned by speaker of the Iranian parliament and the first vice president, publication of the newspaper was suspended, the editor and the author of the cartoon were detained. Even before that the newspaper published its apologies. According to the Azerbaijani ambassador in Iran, the USA was instigator of the disorders and allegedly allocated $75 million for it.

Link: http://www.regnum.ru/english/armenia/647353.html
      Azerbaijanis means actual immigrants from Azerbaijan, or even Iranian Azeris. If it's the former, then who cares what these loosers have to say. If it's the latter, then to me it means that (some and how many more?) Iranian Azeris are be buying the Anti-Armenian and Turanic bullxxxx fed by Baku and Ankara.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
        Azerbaijanis means actual immigrants from Azerbaijan, or even Iranian Azeris. If it's the former, then who cares what these loosers have to say. If it's the latter, then to me it means that (some and how many more?) Iranian Azeris are be buying the Anti-Armenian and Turanic bullxxxx fed by Baku and Ankara.
        Unfortunately, its the latter mixed with the former. However, I have hope in the Iranian regime and ethnic Persians.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

you can spaek armenian ?

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88
            It is a shame that the Azeris of Iran, who are in many ways different from the Azerbaijanis, have been manipulated by Pan-Turanists like Shehreganli.

hah, not yet. the western intelligence forces keep attacking IRan. in fact IRanian government managed to counter many of these so called newpaper and cartoon attacks before. it shut down or prevented some newspapers to publish their divisive things. well done by them, but I guess they missed a children's sections.

its not that much, but dont worry. after the cartoon protests, which were not by majority a 'separatist" or pan-turk (although many pan-turks from turkey and azerbaijani r. mix with them) , but after that many Iranian Azaris took to the streets with IRanian flags and chanted in Turkish "long live Iran" "azarbayjan is iran" "azarbayjan rules Iran" .

They showed it in Iranian TV. the protests were very passionate and fierce.

they also chanted "death to enemies of Iran" (i guess refering to the pan-turks, zionsts, and american losers)

as for the fictious state of republic of azerbaijan.

it can be undone by just a little pinch.

no seriously, it got its ass kicked by poor armenians, azerbaijan with all its oil couldnt beat armenians. lol

Comment

You made a good point, Iranian. I didn't know about that pro-Iranian protest by the Azeris... I guess there's still some hope for them.

Oil is only a temporary ressource, and isn't enough to beat anyone, especially Armenians with its diaspora. There shall be a day when Armenia won't have to worry about troublesome neighbours (Turkey and Azerbaijan).

Comment

I share your fear even more, my dear Armenian friend. Azerbaijan will not be happy until she has taken over "South Azerbaijan" (northern Iran) and unfortunately there are a few dogs like Mr. Chehreganli, an Iranian Azeri separatist and secessionist who have websites like gamoh.org (pull it up and check out the anti-Iranian and anti-Armenian hatred) which seek to stir up ethnic strife in Iran.

Comment

My grandmother was an ethnic Azeri from Iran's Hamadan Province, but the rest of my blood is Persian. Because of the common Shi'ite faith and common Iranian nationality there have millions of Azeri-Persian intermarriages in Iran. There are roughly five to six million Iranians of mixed Azeri-Persian heritage. We are Iranians first however. We will not allow the Republic of Azerbaijan to dismember our country by provoking ethnic trouble among our own Azeris. Chehreganli is a moron, and a traitor to Iran. He has very little following among Iran's Azeris. Armenia has been a good friend to Iran, and Iran's Armenians have always been loyal to Iran, and very patriotic...I have noticed the same thing about Lebanese Armenians, who are loyal to Lebanon, and Syrian Armenians who are loyal to Syria...I admire Armenians...no matter which country they live in, they are always faithful to that country.

Comment

Azerbaijan Republic=Iran's North Azerbaijan Province

and I'll say it in Azeri too:

Azerbaycan Republikasi=Shimali Azerbaycan Ostani (IRAN)

Comment

There is a lot of claims about Persian-Azeri intermarriage. Firstly Azeris and Persians live in different provinces. Tehran is %70 Azeri Turks. The majority of Azeris are really Azeri Turks and not mixed with anybody. Also Persians are not more than %20 of Iran and live far away provinces from Azeri Turks. Most of these Azeri Turk claims is because they can not rule Iran except to call themselves "Iranians" in an ethnic sense. But Azeris are Turks.
                      Persians and Hollywood
                      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X