Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Iran Developing an Azeri Problem?

"iran forever", I suggest you go and live in Iran, instead of being an american (?) Iranian. look at one of their citizens here, oslonor. american state is like the azerbaijani state in terms of racism. your words iran forever remind of every dumb white guy who cared about his race.

and...

Originally posted by Iran Forever
    Azerbaijan Republic=Iran's North Azerbaijan Province

and I'll say it in Azeri too:

Azerbaycan Republikasi=Shimali Azerbaycan Ostani (IRAN)
    okay, why would we want that dump called republic of azerbaijan. we dont want it, the same reason why we would never want afghanistan. r. azerbaijan is like a dump site. all we should do is what TUrkey and US does. dry up their oil and dump our xxxx there like how Turks, Russians, and now Americans do.

Comment

You're one confused individual on PCP Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Forever
        You're one confused individual on PCP Iranian.
        Despite your claims, from your statements it is clear that you are an Azeri Turk using well known Azeri tactics to associate yourself with Persian history and culture.

Slide show on Persians and Azeri Turks and afghans.

Persians

Azeri Turks

Afghan

More on Persians and Hollywood
        How Persians are presented in Hollywood films. Oliver Stone - Alexander
        Persians and Hollywood
        http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

For you that do not know almost all iranian goverment is azari. Even our "supreme" leader is azari. And the one making that cartoon is azari. The ones protesting are people that migrated from N Azarbadjan cause its a poor country.

Comment

OSLONOR are you here to! OMG i love you. are you one r several turks?

Comment

So many people( including me) did not find the caricature offensive.

I remember a few years ago, there were some azeri separatist (supported by the US) gathering in front of armenian embassy in Tehran and burning the armenian flag(of course they were dispersed quickly) but these people are so few and not worth of talking about, and it does not worry me at all, cos an Iranian(Persian or azeri or whatever) is an Iranian culturally, ideologically and in all ways. A good example of this is hossein Rezazadeh who(world champion of weightlifting and an iranian azeri) refused turkes’ huge proposal.

I have lots of Iranian friends (Persian, azeri …) , all of them are patriotic Iranians.
              But poor Chehrangaly has so few partisans and not so many people know him.

Long live Iran-Armenia relationship!

Ps: But, I should also make a complaint to our government that does not allow us to gather in front of the Turkish embassy in Tehran on 24th April as we used to do.

Comment

The truth about turks and turkish culture

Turks have taken armenian coffee and named it turkish coffee! Much more read...

Comment

Re: The truth about turks and turkish culture

Is this whole website as much of a joke as this?

"Pan-Turanianism, like Nazi “racial sciences”, or Stalinist “History”, has failed to convince the majority of western scholarship to its cause, and has been as equally unsuccessful in Eastern Europe, with the exception of Hungary and the Republic of Azerbaijan."

One huge Urkish state? It seems imperialism still hasn't wore down in the Urkish mind ... like since pre WWI.

Comment

Originally posted by Londoner
                    Hamambocegi Turks Turks are BOCUKS... I enjoyed the drawing anyway; reminds me mohamads face

THE SUCKER OF TURKISH PEOPLE.IF WE DONT FEED YOUR NATION,THEY WILL DIE OF HUNGARY.kurds are uncivilized thats why you are to be ruled by turks.its very hard for me,but I have to confess that armenians are more civilized than kurds..

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
                      THE SUCKER OF TURKISH PEOPLE.IF WE DONT FEED YOUR NATION,THEY WILL DIE OF HUNGARY.kurds are uncivilized thats why you are to be ruled by turks.its very hard for me,but I have to confess that armenians are more civilized than kurds..
                      Tombul tombul memeler.

Comment

Working...
                      X