Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

President Ahmadinejad and Pan-Turkism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Ahmadinejad and Pan-Turkism

President Ahmadinejad is showing grey wolves pan-turkist sign in Azerbaijan. Ahmadinejad speaks fluent Azeri Turk language and is an Azeri Turk. Grey Wolves are Pan-Turkist nationalist.

Mr. Ahmadinejad is a Pan-Turkist. But he is not a secular Pan-Turkist. Iran is planning to destablize Turkey and impose a Taliban state on Turkey. Recent developments in Lebanon has started the process in Turkey with mass demonstrations. Mr. Ahmadinejad is seeking the talibanization of the whole region from Afghanistan to Turkey. That is what is going on.

This is Pan-Turkism in reverse. Pan-Turkism by Anatolian turks aims to bring secular turkish states in the region. Pan-Turkism in Iran aims at to impose a Taliban state on neighboring countries.

Also you should follow their politics in Iraq and Lebanon. More long term targets for Talibalization are both Pakistan and Suadi Arabia.

Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Re: President Ahmadinejad and Pan-Turkism

More importantly, what is Ahmadinejad's favorite ice-cream flavor? I've always wondered.

Comment

Rocky Road.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

This is a silly thread,

President Ahmadinejad is NOT a pan-Turkist. Your efforts in trying to rally Armenians against IRAN is foolish.

Comment

Updated Version of Mr. Ahmadinejad
          Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh
            This is a silly thread,

President Ahmadinejad is NOT a pan-Turkist. Your efforts in trying to rally Armenians against IRAN is foolish.
            this man is crazy. ahmadinejad is not a panturkist,no iranian is pan-turkist.
            and as far as i know he is not an azeri.
            moderators u got to ban this guy.

Comment

Yes.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
                moderators u got to ban this guy.
                I see that you do not know Iranian politics. He is both Azeri and shows grey wolves sign. You can see that in the picture too. The primary goal of pan turks in Iran is the union of Tehran-Tabriz-Baku into a political Union to run the Azeri Turk Empire. I wonder if you have ever seen an Azeri Turk in your life?
                Last edited by oslonor; 08-11-2006, 05:38 AM.
                Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
                  I see that you do not know Iranian politics. He is both Azeri and shows grey wolves sign. You can see that in the picture too. The primary goal of pan turks in Iran is the union of Tehran-Tabriz-Baku into a political Union to run the Azeri Turk Empire. I wonder if you have ever seen an Azeri Turk in your life?
                  You sound so ridiculous by asking me this question! You can’t even imagine where I live!
                  You sound more like an opportunist rather than worried for Armenians and the spread of pan-turkism. This is the wrong place to rally these people (Armenians) against Iranians which have always been friends. A powerful Iran is the goal of every Iranian, regardless of being Persian or something else.
                  If Ahmadinejad has a pan-turkist policy, why do u think he( just as the former rulers) has been supportive of Armenia and Armenian community living there and is even invited to Armenia?
                  Last edited by ARK; 08-11-2006, 08:55 AM.

Comment

hand jestures can easily be modified, that doesn't mean anything. Send me a picture of yourself and watch me turn you into a pan-turkist just like that.

Do you even know the meaning of Pan-Turkism? are that dumb?

Pan-Turkism is an ideology that in its very essence threatens to tear Iran apart. It was the fear of such ideology (pan-turkism) which led the Iranians to tactically back Armenians during the Artsakh war against the azerbaboobs.

I'm not sure if Ahmadinjad is an Iranian-Azeri or not, and it doesn't matter either. (though you have not provided any evidence that he is an iranian azeri). There are Iranian-Azeris in the highest levels of the iranian government. These people not to be mistaken for "azeris". They are fully iranian culturally and ideologically.

I hope the Iranians built their nukes quickly. Iran is truly a source of stability in the region, and the only country with the balls enough to throwing the exploiting fingers of the Americans out of our region.
                    Last edited by Artsakh; 08-11-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X