Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Rise of the Russian Empire: Russo-Armenian Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Rise of the Russian Empire: Russo-Armenian Relations

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
    Pardon me, Why should armenians cause problems for BTC? what would gain armenians from this?
    How ignorant can these two Turks be? Their living in an alternate Universe (aka the so-called Republic of Turkey - Actually, it's hard to blame them ).

The better question would be to ask what wouldn't Armenia gain from this...

Comment

It would be stupid to armenians rebel at javakh. If Russia gain this conflict(Yes, she can gain war, but gaining conflict is different.), destiny of javakh armenians are done or do you think, Russia will enter georgia again?

USA will retreat again because cost of retreating would much high(If georgia totally destroyed, noone will take USA serious anymore but Russia still did not occupy georgia. So It looks like, Russia also know her limits.)

Of course, This is only my ideas. You can just go try.

By the way, 1% is realy a big part. Should I remind you, Turkey is not even third or fourth biggest invester to BTC. Just guess who is first four..

You can harm azerbaijan with attacking BTC but It is nonsense. Azeris always gain more money from you. You cannot flip flop it.. Armenian cannot gain an economic war. So why will you harm your political and diplomatical war for something you cannot gain?
      I imagine after this conflict that Russia will essentially be able to do what it wants in the Caucasus and the US/EU will be out of the region for the most part. The heady days of US military training and arming the Georgians are now over. The Russians have boldly reclaimed their near abroad in the Caucasus.

Of course the Russians will pull back but only after they render the Georgian military ineffective which seems to be going swimmingly well for their armed forces. They will not destroy Georgia but so far have done quite a job on the country's infrastructure and this might not end too soon.

If local Armenians decide that BTC pipeline running through Javakh should be "accidentally" blown up and the responding Georgian security teams should be "mistakenly" taken out with AK-47's, there is nothing anyone can really do. It does not matter which oil companies from which countries control a stake in BTC as they have nothing to lose by being part of such an unfortunate accident.

Though as you say Armenians can't "gain" in a economic war because they do not have oil, they can effectively disrupt the economy of Azerbaijan by stopping the flow of oil. In essence, this helps secure Armenia....which maybe means they do "gain".

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
        How ignorant can these two Turks be? Their living in an alternate Universe (aka the so-called Republic of Turkey - Actually, it's hard to blame them ).

Exactly. Very obtuse I would say.

Comment

Nothing, Armenia is alone in the region. . . Russia-Armenian well Relations is so-called. Especially "Armenian" write texts ony "copy" and "paste" from news websites.
          If I wrote Turco-Russian Relation topic, be sure it will takes so much time.

Comment

a hard argument comes from a crusader.. To bad old good days passed. Hmm do you living alternate time? Or still, you are waiting heroes of christianity?

Comment

It would be stupid to armenians rebel at javakh. If Russia gain this conflict(Yes, she can gain war, but gaining conflict is different.), destiny of javakh armenians are done or do you think, Russia will enter georgia again?

USA will retreat again because cost of retreating would much high(If georgia totally destroyed, noone will take USA serious anymore but Russia still did not occupy georgia. So It looks like, Russia also know her limits.)

Of course, This is only my ideas. You can just go try.

By the way, 1% is realy a big part. Should I remind you, Turkey is not even third or fourth biggest invester to BTC. Just guess who is first four..

You can harm azerbaijan with attacking BTC but It is nonsense. Azeris always gain more money from you. You cannot flip flop it.. Armenian cannot gain an economic war. So why will you harm your political and diplomatical war for something you cannot gain?
              WTF are you talking about? Care to support this claim?

Azerbaijan's whole economy is based on oil and gas. If they suddenly cannot sell their energy, they become poor...again. What's Azerbaijan going to rely on to raise revenue in lieu of oil? Tourism? Their innate ingenuity and business acumen? Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
                Nothing, Armenia is alone in the region. . . Russia-Armenian well Relations is so-called. Especially "Armenian" write texts ony "copy" and "paste" from news websites.
                If I wrote Turco-Russian Relation topic, be sure it will takes so much time.
                Yeah, you're right, Armenia and Russia have no relations

Comment

a hard argument comes from a crusader.. To bad old good days passed. Hmm do you living alternate time? Or still, you are waiting heroes of christianity?
                  I see you're an anti-Christian too.

Comment

WTF are you talking about? Care to support this claim?

Azerbaijan's whole economy is based on oil and gas. If they suddenly cannot sell their energy, they become poor...again. What's Azerbaijan going to rely on to raise revenue in lieu of oil? Tourism? Their innate ingenuity and business acumen? Give me a break!

No, for instance my aunt has construction company in Baku, and there is too many Turkish companies make investment Azerbaijan so they can rise foreign currency.

Comment

Originally posted by RSNATION View Post
                      Armenia and Russia have no relations
                      I didn't mention that

Comment

Working...
                      X