Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian-Turkish Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian-Turkish Relations

So this is a major project funding anti-armenian propaganda,what do they think armenian diaspora is not the same with the armenians relatives living in Armenia?

Is this a new stage of denial?Notice what can do the money,they can silence the truth here is the proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
      Wasn't it Raffi Hovanessian who refrained cowardly from using the word Genocide, as a foreign minister (?) during Levon's times in a meeting with his Turkish counterpart? I remember having read on that somewhere. If so, then this is quite hypocritical of him. He has never been a shrewd and smart politician.
      Yes Lucin jan, it was this same fatass Raffi who courted the genocidal Turk and called the AG “the great expatriation” or some similar crap as they do these days (think of the preacher Obama and the other preacher, the Jew pope of a billion Catholics, John Paul II in Tzitzernakabert). I know you know this and this is just a rhetorical question, but just in case for those who didn't know.

Comment

I think this is the exact and critical time for the former president Robert Kocharyan to step in, with his strong stance, and express his opinion on the protocol to face the Turkish attacks to prevent Armenia’s complete withdrawal.

Levon Ter-Petrosyan approved the "protocol", his opinion doesn't matter, he is dead as an opposition leader.

I assume Kocharyan's opinion will be very interesting for all Armenians.
        Last edited by gegev; 09-09-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Kocharian and Sej i think are on a similar level, i dought he would do anything different then Serj.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Kocharian and Sej i think are on a similar level, i dought he would do anything different then Serj.
            I think Robert Kocharian will trust his foreign minister, Oskanian’s, analysis. Rather than the current one, Edvard Nalbandyan, because Nalbadyan is too much flexable and I doubt if he has a backbone.
            Last edited by gegev; 09-09-2009, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
              I think this is the exact and critical time for the former president Robert Kocharyan to step in, with his strong stance, and express his opinion on the protocol to face the Turkish attacks to prevent Armenia’s complete withdrawal.

Levon Ter-Petrosyan approved the "protocol", his opinion doesn't matter, he is dead as an opposition leader.

I assume Kocharyan's opinion will be very interesting for all Armenians.
              Kocharian already expressed his opinion http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....ian#post278698
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Something fishy is going on here and it may be tied to 'the Protocols'.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------
                Azerbaijan Will Lift Armenia Blockade for Karabakh

BAKU (Today’s Zaman)—Azerbaijan has said it may consider opening its borders with Armenia if Yerevan agrees to making major concessions to Baku in the Nagorno-Karabakh peace process, an Azerbaijani official was quoted by the Turkish Today’s Zaman as saying on Tuesday.

Azeri Foreign Ministry Spokesman Elkhan Polukhov told Today’s Zaman that Azerbaijan may consider opening its borders with Armenia if “a breakthrough” is reached in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

Polukhov described that breakthrough as an agreement by Yerevan to return to Azeri control five of the seven liberated Armenian districts surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh with no conditions. He also added that an agreement is necessary for the return of the strategic regions of Kelbajar and Lachin, connecting the two Armenian republics.

He, however, said it is too early to discuss the mandate and structure of peacekeeping forces that would be required in the territories if they are to be returned to Azeri control.

“It has been said in earlier statements from Azerbaijani officials that Azerbaijan is ready to open borders and restore dialogue with Armenia if the first stage of a plan to resolve the conflict is implemented,” he said.

The Madrid principles governing the Karabakh peace process call for a withdrawal of the liberated territories and their return to Azerbaijan, the return of Azeri refugees to Karabakh, and envision a future referendum of self-determination in Karabakh.

According to Polukhov, Azerbaijan will populate the liberated regions with nearly half a million Azeris kept in refugee camps by the state since the outbreak of the Karabakh war.

The remarks follow weeks of political maneuvering by Baku to hinge the normalization of relations between Turkey and Armenia to a resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict favoring Azerbaijan.

When these conditions are met, he added, “both railways and highways between the two countries will be operational.”

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

This is bullsh.it they try to fool armenians and international community it makes me laugh they are the loosers and the aggressors but yet they post themselves as victorious and superiors.

They are so id.iots they think we will get cute and then xxxxhered like chickens

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                    I think Robert Kocharian will trust his foreign minister, Oskanian’s, analysis. Rather than the current one, Edvard Nalbandyan, because Nalbadyan is too much flexable and I doubt if he has a backbone.
                    I don't think you can ask for more patriotic leaders then these two. They will be the last ones to give up kharabagh. They both fought for it and ousted the guy who was gona do just that. Whatever they decide to do it will be for the good of kharabagh and Armenia. It is good and well to be patriotic as long is you are not blinded by it and can see clearly things for what they are.
                    Last edited by Haykakan; 09-09-2009, 01:03 PM.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
                      This is bullsh.it they try to fool armenians and international community it makes me laugh they are the loosers and the aggressors but yet they post themselves as victorious and superiors.

They are so id.iots they think we will get cute and then xxxxhered like chickens
                      No need to get excited. The Azeris have been quick to make lies and erronious statements i just hope they themselves beliueve a quarter of what they say
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X