Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Georgian Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian Georgian Relations

turk is not my friend and turks never will be friends for georgians. we are using them because we need coridor in the Mediterranean sea and corridor in europa also there are 2 million muslim geogians in turkey and we want relationships with them.
    so in 1991 in south ossetia were living 53 thousand ossetians buT in 2010 where were living only 13 thousand ossetians
    and in abkhazeTi in 1991 were living 60 thousand apkhazians buT now where are living only 27 thousand abkhazians so the both territory soon will be under our jurisdiction
    now in tbilisi are living also armenians and they love georgia and us georgians because we are generous people
    so javakheti are living armenians but they want live in georgia and soon they will be speaking only on geogrian language and i know that now the armenian children in javakheti are speaking only in georgian lenguage, soon georgia will be very storng in economic.
    so my hearty wishes from tbilisi, georgians and armenins are freands for ever!! xxxx russia

Comment

Originally posted by georgia View Post
      turk is not my friend and turks never will be friends for georgians. we are using them because we need coridor in the Mediterranean sea and corridor in europa also there are 2 million muslim geogians in turkey and we want relationships with them.
      so in 1991 in south ossetia were living 53 thousand ossetians buT in 2010 where were living only 13 thousand ossetians
      and in abkhazeTi in 1991 were living 60 thousand apkhazians buT now where are living only 27 thousand abkhazians so the both territory soon will be under our jurisdiction
      now in tbilisi are living also armenians and they love georgia and us georgians because we are generous people
      so javakheti are living armenians but they want live in georgia and soon they will be speaking only on geogrian language and i know that now the armenian children in javakheti are speaking only in georgian lenguage, soon georgia will be very storng in economic.
      so my hearty wishes from tbilisi, georgians and armenins are freands for ever!! xxxx russia

Wrong. Those 2 million Muslim Georgians are now Turks. They are aligned with Turks first and foremost. You're either foolish or insane to think they are on your side, if they were, they would still be Christians and still speak Georgian. They by and large, do not.

Regarding Ossetia and Abkhazia, now that they are under very direct Russian supervision they are long gone. Too bad you guys originally elected a fascist like Gamsakhurdia after independence, things might have turned out differently.

Armenians in Georgia are routinely harassed in Tbilisi and elsewhere. Yes, I have been to Georgia and have experienced it and heard about it from my Armenian compatriots. The Armenians in Javakh are not being Georgianized although there are attempts from Georgian authorities. See you cannot make people like you when you are treating them with disdain. People are funny that way. I am part of a church charity and we have done some work for Armenians in Javakh. Georgian authorities have routinely tried to steal and confiscate money and supplies from us. Nice folks, those Georgians.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Well Russia is our good friend, they have always been our protectors from the Turks, and the Armenia-Russia military alliance is very strong. We have good relations with Georgians of course because most of our trade comes through your lands. Saakashvili was in Armenia recently and talked about the Georgian-Armenian friendship and often there are state visits. However, despite all that, Georgia is very close to Azerbaijan and in my eyes closer to them than us which is of course a big problem.

Plus how you country kissed the ass of the most hated and stupid person throughout the world (George W Bush) and kissed NATO and US's ass so much, but then when there was the war with Russia they didn't help at all because they didn't want to anger Russia was pretty embarrassing and shows your government is really bad at foreign policy.

And also you call yourselves faithful Christians but your biggest allies and friends have been Muslims (especially Turks and Azeris), probably that's why so many georgians converted to Islam.
        Last edited by Mos; 02-01-2011, 12:47 PM.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Joseph- this two million muslim georgians are georgians... the premier of turkey muslim georgian but it doesnt mean... in georgia there is region adjaria and there are muslims so what? they are ordinary georgians so i am from gakheti and my grandfathers mom was armenian and i have question... mamulashvili, aivazashvili, afriashvili, shatirishvili, tumanishvili, meliqishvili this surnames have armenian roots?

Comment

so my hearty wishes from tbilisi, georgians and armenins are freands for ever!! xxxx Russia :
            Don’t worry much, there are a lot of people in the world, Russia who would dream to live in such beautiful places, like Abkhazia and Osetia. Your post will be very helpful for them at making choices, thanks. You are great politician!!! There are ants that would like act as Bears do.

And don’t forget that the other parts of Georgia populated by other nationalities will face the same faith if you don’t change your interracial policies radically.

I see there are a lot of questions asked in our posts that you can’t answer. I guess, learning would be the first priority for you in coming decades. By the way do you know who created your language alphabet? Do you want to use the language as a weapon against the Creator?

....i have question... mamulashvili, aivazashvili, afriashvili, shatirishvili, tumanishvili, meliqishvili this surnames have armenian roots?
            Oh ... no the only root is shvili!!!!!!!!!
            Melik, tuman, aivaz, etc. are not.
            Last edited by gegev; 02-02-2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

oh i know this tale as though mesrop mashtots creaTed georgian alphabet (not language ) this is false, our alphabeT created the first king of georgia parnavaz in 4 century before Christ.
              so if one day russia leave armenia one, what armenia will doing against turks and azers...? nothing because armenia is small country and armenia needs friends and if you will say again what georgia is enemy for armenia soon armenia will be alone against the muslim empire and this is bad because if armenia fell down for geogria this will be very bad...
              so we need each other this is what i think...
              gegev- what questions you have what i could not answer? i think what i have enough education for your questions

Comment

Are you guys that naive or all of you are born just like your leader.....one of the reasons Turkey is getting closer to Russia is for the things you just mentioned. You think you are using the Turks? I don't think you understand how Turkish foreign policies work.

You say we friends? With friends like you guys who needs enemies. dumasses
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Georgians are the biggest backstabbers ever and they can’t be trusted, before shaking hands with them you have to check your rearview mirrors, and after shaking hands you should count your fingers then check your watch and rings if there’re still there. But they are so stupid they think no one know for who they are.
                  And the biggest dumass is their president the western “Puppetshvili” or “Lapdogshvili”

Comment

Eddo211- oh we are enemies? we must close the borders with armenia? dumass
                    so we are using usa and turkey and you are using russia there is no difference
                    and you eddo your hope is that if turkey get closer with russians they will be love armenians? i dont think so...

Comment

Eddo211- oh we are enemies? we must close the borders with armenia? dumass
                      so we are using usa and turkey and you are using russia there is no difference
                      and you eddo your hope is that if turkey get closer with russians they will be love armenians? i dont think so...

Georgians threw in their lot with the Turks long ago and they've had it out for Armenians for centuries due to petty jealousies. Many of the reasons why Armenians are aligned with Russians have to do with the fact that the Georgians left Armenians with no choice. Instead of being magnanimous they continue to act on behalf of the Turks and Azeris and use their geographical position to pressure Armenia. Christian brotherhood is wasted on them. They forget that the US will be gone from the region soon and the Turks will show their true intentions as well.

Here's what Georgia should do if their smart:

1) Provide official language status to Armenian within Javakhk.

2) Provide legal status to the Armenian Apostolic Church of Georgia and return Armenian churches confiscated during the Soviet era.

3) End the political persecution of Armenian community activists and leaders and release Vahagn Chakhalyan from prison.

4) End the prohibition on Armenian language books, newspapers and publications entering Javakhk by border officials.

5) End the ban on entry into Georgia of groups of Armenians who work on Javakhk-related matters.

6) Reinstate Armenian language classes in Javakhk schools, which have been curtailed by the government.

7) Stop periodic blockades of Armenia and stealing goods coming from Armenia or going to Armenia.

Otherwise Javakh will be the next region to secede. It will not be good for anybody in the short-term but how long can people be expected to live in a dire situation that is thrust upon them by Tbilisi.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X