Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Nothing hurts the vapidly pompous more than being completely out of fashion. Poor Vahram and his black leather jackets and his rabiz, all consigned to the garbage tip as society moves on.
    Fashions change, what does not change is the Joo West up to it's old tricks ole boy. Perhaps since the people know they have new odar boss's they started dressing like them?...LOL

"And forever-banned Mos will be turning in his grave"
    Mos is doing fine, he sends you his best wishes...LOL

(or digging himself deeper under his rock in darkest Taliban-run Afghanistan)
    When you talk of this Taliban, are you speaking about the same CIA sponsored boys? You know the ones they trained and were ole fine and dandy when they were putting IED's under Russian tanks. Now the blow back has come and what are you to do? I mean was it not the Armenians who went up against these Afgan brothers of yours and kicked there arse too!...LOL

My what a tangled web we have here, we have your little stoogies, trained for the kill turning on their masters. We have the Armenians who fought and won the war against them yet you still can't manage to get out of Afganistan with all that firepower. Typical backstabber that you are, now you have the ballz to call Armenians Taliban? I would ask have you no shame, but knowing your MO it fits you very nicely my little pet.

at the thought of those Armenian girls on bikes with flowers and colourful clothes!
    Last I checked the chicks on bikes were wearing black leather. Perhaps back in the 60's they dressing in flowers, you remember the time don't you? You were too busy wearing purple glasses smoking sh!t in a bong instead of getting an education. You waited all these years to come here so that I could educate you...ROTF

Armenian Girls on bikes with flowers and colorful clothes...LOL
    Last edited by Vahram; 04-02-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Hierarchy that have to go in Armenia is the privilege of being above the law.Basically not only rich or oligarkhs, but it was accepted in population that if one can be above the law , that is a sign of achievement. That came from 70 years of communizm. Party was above the law, so were people who could, openly or otherwise. People broke law often. The question was who can do it more and stay on top.
      The culture is chaging and that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
        Hierarchy that have to go in Armenia is the privilege of being above the law.Basically not only rich or oligarkhs, but it was accepted in population that if one can be above the law , that is a sign of achievement. That came from 70 years of communizm. Party was above the law, so were people who could, openly or otherwise. People broke law often. The question was who can do it more and stay on top.
        The culture is chaging and that's good.
        The hierarchy that that article talked of, and talked about seeing the end of, is far wider than the above. It talks of the end of all hierarchy without merit - the end of priests and criminals and politicians and rabble-rousers and scaremongers and the corrupt and corruptable being able to exercise oppresive power over others because of their positions in a hierarchy.
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 04-02-2013, 06:03 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Hey look! After 300 years of democracy this guy is still walking the streets...LOL

So Keep daydreaming that is all that you guys are good for, that and girls on bikes with flowers...ROTF!

Oligarchs...LOL

Stupid Armos counting pennies and daydreaming again.

Comment

the end of priests and criminals and politicians and rabble-rousers and scaremongers and the corrupt and corruptable being able to exercise oppresive power over others because of their positions in a hierarchy
            Deranged pet, do you have anything against Rabbi or Joo in general?

Any and all aspects of anything Armenians in in question, yet the trillions stolen by the Joo is just water under the bridge. With stupid Armo's walking in lockstep with a deranged pet, daydreaming of things that are not even a reality in the West!
            Last edited by Vahram; 04-02-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
              Last I checked the chicks on bikes were wearing black leather. Perhaps back in the 60's they dressing in flowers, you remember the time don't you? You were too busy wearing purple glasses smoking sh!t in a bong instead of getting an education. You waited all these years to come here so that I could educate you...ROTF

Armenian Girls on bikes with flowers and colorful clothes...LOL
              Ahh Vahram, you are such a yesterday's joke - you can't even look at the article's photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eng136481352839.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	538943
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 04-02-2013, 06:16 PM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

LOL, my dear pet you are too funny!

So you have a picture of girls riding bicycles... Is that what you keep your hand busy?...LOL

That pic is the closest you will ever get, besides your hand that is ...( holding back laugher )

Come on you are like a Joo Syd Barrett that did too much acid and lost his yarmulke and has been pissed off ever since...ROTFLMAO!

Now try dodging the question one more time, you might sly out of it for a bit, but that still makes you search for your long lost Beanie...LOL
                Last edited by Vahram; 04-02-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  I doubt that the era is quite that near its end yet - but the article is dated April 1st so might be for the foolishly optimistic.
                  I choose to remain foolishly optimistic ahead of the Yerevan municipal elections.

There is an effort to get a team of both diasporana and locals to serve as election observers...

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post

And forever-banned Mos will be turning in his grave (or digging himself deeper under his rock in darkest Taliban-run Afghanistan) at the thought of those Armenian girls on bikes with flowers and colourful clothes!
                    Why you attacking Mos who is not here to defend himself cat.....maybe you miss him eh
                    I would support 10 of him compared to likes of you......keep pushing your anti Armenian agenda here and maybe one day you could fool some of us that you care. not
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

People keep things civilised and on topic! Stop with the personal references and attacks! Attack the post and not the poster!
                      I do not want to come back and delete half of the posts here!
                      DO NOT REACT TO THIS POST!

Comment

Working...
                      X