Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

LTP and his scumbags are VERY lucky that Robert Kocharyan is a wise leader, a just man and a real patriot, because if Kocharyan's thinking was on the same level as LTP's then ALL of these traitors would have faced MUCH harsher punishments. LTP and his scumbags should go and pray for Robert's health and well being!

I wish I come across those sons of xxxxxes who are calling Kocharyan, Sargsyan and other natives of Artsakh - "turk" and other derogative names. I swear I want to smash their fuken faces and cut their fuken thongs because I just had enough of these anti-Karabakhtsi hysteria in Yerevan, I had enough of these stupid and arrogant idiots who have absolutely no fuken idea whatsoever about the work both Kocharyan and Sargsyan have done, doing and will continue to do for the benefit of our state, the Republic of Armenia, in general and for the benefit of our Defense Forces, our Army, in particular. I'd like to hope that in the future the truth will be made public, for example in the form of a book about Robert Kocharyan and his achievements for our country.

Comment

As I observe from the wayside, I must say, anyone who does not think that there was some funny business that occurred during the elections is serious deluded.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Anonymouse for president!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
          As I observe from the wayside, I must say, anyone who does not think that there was some funny business that occurred during the elections is serious deluded.

Of course, but they were no where as bad as the elections of 1996 or 2003, and things should not have been carried this far by the opposition. The tool who led these clowns was a tool of various interests and their agent provocateurs.
          Last edited by Armanen; 03-02-2008, 06:43 AM.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Armenia is a fascist dictatorship and ruled by traitors who shot Armenian people just as the Azerbaijanis and Turks would do. And that says a lot.

And today we also saw the main difference between Ter Petrosyan and the current thugs. The difference is that Ter Petrosyan handed the power down when the people were against him while the current thugs wont because all they care about is power and $$$.

They are finished. That's for sure. Whoever shoots Armenian people will be dealt accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Կարմիր Բ View Post
              Armenia is a fascist dictatorship and ruled by traitors who shot Armenian people just as the Azerbaijanis and Turks would do. And that says a lot.

And today we also saw the main difference between Ter Petrosyan and the current thugs. The difference is that Ter Petrosyan handed the power down when the people were against him while the current thugs wont because all they care about is power and $$$.

They are finished. That's for sure. Whoever shoots Armenian people will be dealt accordingly.
              Have you seen wath the followzeq of Levon did you Yerevan, the stores they robed. They ere acting like criminals and are now treated like criminals.

Today when I saw the city I was wondering where the army was to protect the city against those savages. And Robert should have acted sooner

Comment

while the current thugs wont
                Do you or your Levin have proofs you won?

Comment

I am not a big fan of the current administration. Except when it comes on choosing from the candidates I would prefer a turk than a filth like this Levin.
                  I think Armenia should temporarily let a western business person like Krikorian run the country for a decade. I like Vartan Oskanian he should have been the President.
                  Last edited by Azad; 03-02-2008, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                    I don't think anything like that that occurred, "international observers regarded the election as 'generally democratic'", so, I do not believe any "funny business occurred", furthermore, as my earlier post highlighted the fact that Armenia, relative to its neighbors (including Turkey), is infinitly more democratic, tells you a lot about the motive behind LTP. I just want to extend this question to everyone, do you not find it strange that the very same entities that are spewing out acccusations of "unfair elections", are the very same entities that have yet to judge and evaluate the measure of democracy in Georgia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan? I don't know, for a "secular Islamic state", Turkey is fairly undemocratic when it has a legislation like Article 301. Is George "democratic" when it denies Armenians there basic human rights? Furthermore, how democratic is Azerbaijan? A state that has yet to switch presidents and a president who was "incidently" the son of the previous leader, so, really, how democratic are our neighbors?

Comment

I really felt bad when I heard the news, though we don't know exactly who were killed but if there were the troublesome crowds who were looting the city then I don't care but there is clearly a bunch of innocent, parz, anteghyak yev miamit joghovurt amongst them who may not even be supporting Levon but are there to just protest for the 'betterment' of their living conditions and were involved in the incidents unwittingly. If any of those people were hurt then it's regrettable and I pity them.

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                      I think Armenia should temporarily let a western business person like Krikorian run the country for a decade. I like Vartan Oskanian he should have been the President.

I always had him in mind as well, but wouldn't he be a bit soft and mild for a president, I wonder?? Also, a 'corrupt' politician such as Serge Sarkissian hardly won the elections, how could he ( Oskanian) stand up to a criminal clown who had a considerable following in the country??
                      Last edited by Lucin; 03-02-2008, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X