Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by CRDA-France View Post
    Marriage can be analyzed socially, culturally, religiously, psychologically. Some add nationalist and racist matters : because they feel the need to judge, to patronize or to pontificate? Officially they say this is for "national" reasons.

...maybe the silent reason of all this is that they (conciously or unconsciously) lack of positive thinking, love, confidence or harmony with themselves? ...nobody is perfect, isn't it so? ...there is no need to argue.

...as we say in France, I prefer to cross the street, to go onto the other pavement and life goes on. Nil
    http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en - http://www.globalarmenianheritage-ad...eneralites.htm

You can keep your liberal, one world, make love not war BS to yourself or better yet in France which will soon (given current trends) be a half muslim and half black country. Then what will it mean to be a Frenchman?
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      we don't need blacks, they will only bring trouble like the Persians have. And no seeing them in Armenia is a bad thing. What hell do they have to do with us, let them go back to their torn up Africa and stop showing up in every country.
      As with religion, Haykakan is confused about race, and national identity too. As far as more blacks in Armenia that is likely but I also see more Germans and Brits each time I go too, does that meant they will soon move to Armenia? No. The blacks in Armenia are there to study and then go back to their country or the EU, same with the Indians.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        There are more and more blacks in Hayastan every time i go there. I remember in soviet days non of us had seen a black man, they were like fairytale creatures to most of us. Seeing them living in Hayastan is a good thing because maybe the Armenian kid that grows up in a neighborhood with a black man in it wont grow up to be a racist pig like some of the clowns in here.
        This is important for the balance of Armenia, for opening minds of Armenians, to keep them away from racist behaviour.

Do I have to remind that Armenia had ancient historical friendship with Ethiopia ?

Nil

Comment

we don't need blacks, they will only bring trouble like the Persians have. And no seeing them in Armenia is a bad thing. What hell do they have to do with us, let them go back to their torn up Africa and stop showing up in every country.
          I think it is funny that you say these things because many people say the exact same thing about us armenians. You expect others to embrace you yet you refuse to embrace others. You dont need a college degree to figure out the hyocracy here. Armenia being overrunned by blacks and muslims is a joke, it is one of the most homogenious countries on earth and it could badly use some diversity. We armenians are the last people on earth who should be racist because so many nations took us in and let us prosper and here we are like stupid childeren panicing about a hanfull of blacks and persians. It really is a shame. BTW Armanen if you think my outlook on religion is messed up then why not argue with it in the religion thread? Oh thats right, you cant win that argument either. I really do feel sorry for the people that have to put up with you guys.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            I think it is funny that you say these things because many people say the exact same thing about us armenians. You expect others to embrace you yet you refuse to embrace others. You dont need a college degree to figure out the hyocracy here. Armenia being overrunned by blacks and muslims is a joke, it is one of the most homogenious countries on earth and it could badly use some diversity. We armenians are the last people on earth who should be racist because so many nations took us in and let us prosper and here we are like stupid childeren panicing about a hanfull of blacks and persians. It really is a shame. BTW Armanen if you think my outlook on religion is messed up then why not argue with it in the religion thread? Oh thats right, you cant win that argument either. I really do feel sorry for the people that have to put up with you guys.
            Armenia should not be diverse with blacks/muslims. If it has to be a little diverse than let it be with at least Europeans. I don't expect others to embrace Armenians except in countries like Canada or US which are immigrant countries. Nor do I take this embracing too fondly because Armenians than assimilate foolishly.

We shouldn't be racist, but we should be very careful. Let's be realistic, the only reasons Muslims and Blacks come to Armenia is to take advantage of women since in their countries that's harder to do. You want those kind of people filling Yerevan, than be my guest. We should make immigration laws for non-Armenians much tougher so our people are not corrupted like this.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              Meaning it is too bad that his son not only married a non-Armenian but a non-Caucasian as well.
              Would a Caucasian be better..say a German, pardon me, but didn't they help the Turks to wipe out Armenians...a Spaniard? Another people who committed Genocide, the English, people who invaded the land they occupy today?

Really are blacks so bad? And ultimately what do you define as Caucasian I can give you a hell of alot of information that on a genetic and anthropolgy scale makes Europeans and Armenians look far different. Genetics wise and facial features Armenians do not look like Englishmen for example.

Comment

Armenia should not be diverse with blacks/muslims. If it has to be a little diverse than let it be with at least Europeans. I don't expect others to embrace Armenians except in countries like Canada or US which are immigrant countries. Nor do I take this embracing too fondly because Armenians than assimilate foolishly.

We shouldn't be racist, but we should be very careful. Let's be realistic, the only reasons Muslims and Blacks come to Armenia is to take advantage of women since in their countries that's harder to do. You want those kind of people filling Yerevan, than be my guest. We should make immigration laws for non-Armenians much tougher so our people are not corrupted like this.
                Taking advantage of women, have you seen what Albanians have done to women from Eastern Europe and the Caucasus?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
                  Would a Caucasian be better..say a German, pardon me, but didn't they help the Turks to wipe out Armenians...a Spaniard? Another people who committed Genocide, the English, people who invaded the land they occupy today?

Really are blacks so bad? And ultimately what do you define as Caucasian I can give you a hell of alot of information that on a genetic and anthropolgy scale makes Europeans and Armenians look far different. Genetics wise and facial features Armenians do not look like Englishmen for example.
                  Check you genetics again. Armenians are not like blacks I don't know what idiot told you that. Armenians have a prevalent R1b which is found frequently in European groups. Heck even in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles it says that the first Britons to inhabit the island were originally from region of Armenia.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---
                  "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Taking advantage of women, have you seen what Albanians have done to women from Eastern Europe and the Caucasus?
                    You mean there is truth to the movie Taken (2008)... I'll be damned.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I'm talking about non Turk Europeans. Besides, you rather black/muslim people take advantage of the women or christian european.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X