Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ethnic Iranians(turks or azeries or whatever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ethnic Iranians(turks or azeries or whatever)

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    I'm trying to create a wedge between Armenia and Iran? Look, you have to understand that these days no one is our ally. A nation like Iran only look to us to use us for their own benefit. And let me remind you how Northern Iran is a majority of ethnic Azeris. The common Persian will support any muslim country over Armenia. It's only a few people in government that cooperate with us for a little economy. Don't be a harif, stop trying to create sides. We are alone and the closest thing we have to an ally that's supported us over the years may be France and that's a stretch.
    I guess the fact that the russians are the only thing between us and total anihalation for the last 100 years is a irrelavent?
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I'm trying to create a wedge between Armenia and Iran? Look, you have to understand that these days no one is our ally. A nation like Iran only look to us to use us for their own benefit. And let me remind you how Northern Iran is a majority of ethnic Azeris. The common Persian will support any muslim country over Armenia. It's only a few people in government that cooperate with us for a little economy. Don't be a harif, stop trying to create sides. We are alone and the closest thing we have to an ally that's supported us over the years may be France and that's a stretch.
      What you say it just nonsense, really nonsense. Ofcourse, we Armenians must never rely on any other country in the world, be it France, Iran, Russia or Greece, eventually we must do it ourselves. But then again this does not mean we can not have friendly relations with other countries, Iran has done more for Armenia than France.

Stupid, instead of supporting Iran to counter the fact that PERSIANS in Northern-Iran have been brainwashed so they believe they are Azeris, you are saying we must ignore them all and accept they are brainwashed? This will be more disastrous than to have friendly relations with Iran. This is why I doubt you are Armenian.

The common Persian loves Armenia and Armenians, hates Turkey and if they get the chance, will destroy the Arabs. The common Persian is one of our biggest allies, and if Iran did not excist, Armenia was history a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        I guess the fact that the russians are the only thing between us and total anihalation for the last 100 years is a irrelavent?
        Russians are our strategic partners/allies, but Russians will sell us when the price is good for them. We have no choice on other hand to be military allies with them.

The common Persian loves Armenia and Armenians, hates Turkey and if they get the chance, will destroy the Arabs. The common Persian is one of our biggest allies, and if Iran did not excist, Armenia was history a long time ago.
        If for one the Muslim world didn't exist or better yet if we never bordered those muslim nations Persia, Arabs, Turks, etc. Our history would have been much more better. We would not have suffered so much and today we could be a large and powerful nation

Persians are not necessarily enemies but not allies either. They are reliable economic partners especially for gas, but more than that is not necessary. We should not have to rely on them.

There are a decent number of Persians who don't like Armenian nor any other christian nation. Besides why does one want to be close with a backward nation like Persia where everywhere you go there's someone hanged in the streets? If Iran was a secular nation like Turkey instead of heavy Islamist theocracy it may be better to do more business with them then.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

There are a decent number of Persians who don't like Armenian nor any other christian nation. Besides why does one want to be close with a backward nation like Persia where everywhere you go there's someone hanged in the streets?
          Where do you hear that stuff? I believe you've been listening too much Western-based radio...

If Iran was a secular nation like Turkey instead of heavy Islamist theocracy it may be better to do more business with them then.
          Turkey is an opportunist country that will sell itself to any world potency in order to gain benefits at long term, the reason why Turkey is a secular country is because Atatürk wanted to gain support from the powerful states that won WWI in order to have backups and no interference in his plans...and in order to do that he sold Turkey to the ones we know today as the "West".

Turkey is a xxxxx of the West! And Azerbaijan is her apprentice...but believe me no real Muslim country respects neither of them.

Comment

I would bet if Iran was a conservarive christian nation you would be gaga about being friends. This religious divide is exactly what is bad about religion. You fail to see your closest relative as a friend simply because they are muslim. You critisize them for being a theocracy yet you propose a theocracy of your own as a solution to Armenias problems. Persia is so backwards that it figured out how to make its own nukes, its own missles and to protect them from the whole world. G i wish Armenia was so backwards.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              I would bet if Iran was a conservarive christian nation you would be gaga about being friends. This religious divide is exactly what is bad about religion. You fail to see your closest relative as a friend simply because they are muslim. You critisize them for being a theocracy yet you propose a theocracy of your own as a solution to Armenias problems. Persia is so backwards that it figured out how to make its own nukes, its own missles and to protect them from the whole world. G i wish Armenia was so backwards.
              For the 50th time, I've never proposed a theocracy! Read my points more closely. Second of all, Iran is backward and its economy is falling because of the sanctions. Why else is that student movement increasing so much.

I have a right to have prejudice against Muslims because for much of history they've persecuted us and massacred us. Don't turn a blind eye, during Karabakh war many muslim nations were united in supporting Azerbaijan. I'm not ready all of sudden to go embrace all Muslims, that is just foolish to do. only foolish dashnaks go embrace muslim terrorists.

You don't call hanging women from cranes backwards? What is that progressive? You want to be friends with country that supports that?
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

PLEASE READ THIS.IT WILL ONLY TAKE FEW MINUTES BUT YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH BETWEEN ARMENIA AND IRANIANS AND DONT REPLY UNTIL YOU READ ALL OF IT:

look i studied many history books.in iran and armenia.Tehran have the greatest library of history in asia.the value of books there make it nothing less than a musem so listen closely what im saying now:
                in times like 800 years BC persian empire grow so much strong that it could rule nearly whole today asia(its name was something else there doubts it was like Aryania or aryan kingdom and ...).Armenians was also living in caucasus but they were under Persian rule(there was no difference between armenians and persians on that time.we were a nation who was genetically same with persians and called themselves Hyes).when persian empire started war with greece(this is sparta ) armenians helped persians alot cause armenians was living in the border between Persian empire and greece.

in 601 BC Armenians wanted to be independent from persian empire and have their own land.due to their great help during wars and other things emperor of persian empire wanted to thank Hyes for their help and granted them independence in 601 BC.and that emperor which i dont remember his name was a great emperor.Armenia was still under borders of persian empire it was kinda vassal but not in the bad mean.better to say Armenia was first line of defence of persian empire.after 1 year and in 600 BC armenia gained full independency from persian empire because of its accomplishments and victories over persian empires enemys.
                p.s:we were great fighters from beginging eh?

a great alliance was signed between persian empire and Armenia.then we had a same religion with them.i mean the "Mihr" Religion.we had prophets both from Armenia and persian Empire.in the time just before Tigran the great a Prophet in Persian Empire said that one day a great man will come and conquer all of lands which have hostility to Armenia and Persian empire.on that time persian empire was desprate and it had civil conflicts after some wars its named changed into Parthian Empire and thus coming of Tigran the great and he defeated all common enemys of persian empire and Armeia as prophecy said.this great alliance which is called oldest alliance in the world lasted until 120 AD and after armenia accepted Christianity.we was never hostile with persian empire though but the bound between us get weaker.things was still smooth between us and we had great economic relations and sent military help to each other.until attack of arabs to persian empire.Persian empire asked armenia for help.but armenia was unable to send any help because those were dark times in armenia cause of losing constantly in wars against raiders from north(goddamn georgians).arabs crushed persian empire and forced them to accept islam and killed who resisted but persian empire was able to weak arabs enough to prevent them from attacking armenia survivors who refused to change to islam escaped to armenia and armenians accepted them with open arms.

persian empire was no longer armenias ally.cause persian empire was muslim now and the bound between persians and armenians was totally broken.but still there was no war.till armenia helped other christian countrys against muslim countrys.and as Qur'ran says all muslims are brothers and they MUST help other muslims or they are not muslims.and persian empire had to declare war to armenia.but persians tried to do as less damage as possible and they just made us their vassal and didnt conquer us totally.the real war happened when Turks begin to reign in Persian empire.and armenia saw that persian empire has weakend proclaimed independency.Seljuk turks won battle against persian empire and created Seljuk empire which was bordered with china in east and armenia in west.Seljuks attacked armenia and genocided us like wolves do to sheeps.they burned Ani to the ground which was great enough to match constantinphole.then georgians also conquered the remaining Armenian lands.armenia was defeated.but armenians was still alive thanks to their relation with persian empire in the past all of them was able to speak persian so they remained safe.they also was able to create armenian kingdom of cilicia. in 1500 AD after fall of RUM which was under Seljuk control Anatolia was free so armenians managed to get some of their lands back.Seljuls was defeated by other turk tribe which called Safavid Dynasty.which was longest turk dynasty in persian empire which lasted until 1930 AD.anyway 50 years after freedom from Seljuks armenia was fallen to ottoman empire and we all know the rest.and east armenia stands today because of safavid dynasty.they fighted with ottoman empire for 20 years.and those turks who live in iran today are people from Safavid dynasty.they are not Good or armenia's friend but they are not enemys too in my opinion
                Last edited by Parskahay; 03-02-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Very nice

And I also share your opinion, they're not our friends neither or enemies, but we live in peace and normal with them and I just hope it continues like that.

Comment

Parskahay has spent to much time with Persians..
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---

Comment

mos i completely understand you cause i was thinking like you about persians.they are not as bad as west think they are.its just their government who is "bad".not the people.i never judge a people by their government and you should'nt as well.

i forget to mention that ancient persian language is very similar with the armenian language.showing we had close relations in the past.i mean before it got arabified(god damn arabs)
                      Last edited by Parskahay; 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X