Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
    The Turkish occupation of Northern Cyprus has been going on since 1974. Shall I hate every Turk or wish that "There's only one good Turk and that's a dead Turk!!!!!"???.
    Yes you should, unless that is your a traitor to your country and a spinless Turkish apologist. Only a fool would have confidence in a Greek, who has none in himself.

Comment

There are good and bad in every race. No need to hate them all based on nothing but race or ethnicity. There are good people who are turcks today just like there were good turcks in 1915 who saved many armenian by risking their own lives. I cant call those turcks bad nor do i want them dead. There are turcks like them now to and no i dont want them dead either. Racism may seem justified at times but in reality it never is and in fact it hurts not just the one being discriminated against but the racist himself to. There are many armenians who are alive today perhaps even some of us in this forum whose ancestors were saved by turks from turks and kurds.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        Stop putting words in my mouth and those insults. If you can't discuss something in a proper don't do it.

There are more than one million Armenians in Russia and how many Armenians are there in Turkey. Little over 40.000 I would say. So it's logical that more Armenians are dieing there than in Turkey.

You still haven't given a reason why Armenian should go there, I've given many reasons. And there are much better places than Turkey to visit that even cost less. So why visit it then? You got no reason except 'let them visit if they want to.'
        "Dieing"? They are being killed by Nazi Russians. This is not about people dieing because 1 x people are more populated in the other country. You sure must be a mathemician to understand that.

Some Armenians or Greeks visit the places where their ancestors came from. Why is that a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
          Yes you should, unless that is your a traitor to your country and a spinless Turkish apologist. Only a fool would have confidence in a Greek, who has none in himself.
          Interesting. It wasn`t that long time ago when I was accused by a Turk(actually he`s a Turkish Alevit) that I have nothing but hatred against Turks. You two could team up the next time we have a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
            "Dieing"? They are being killed by Nazi Russians. This is not about people dieing because 1 x people are more populated in the other country. You sure must be a mathemician to understand that.

Some Armenians or Greeks visit the places where their ancestors came from. Why is that a problem?
            So let me see you got a bigger population of course more people will be killed doesn't matter how. Now imagine a million or more Armenians living in Turkey how many Armenians would die than. Not defending the Neo-Nazis but it seems that you are defending people going to Turkey and spending there money there when it's not safe for them and they want to destroy the state they live in. (Turks view Armenia as their second biggest enemy.)

And how many Armenians lived in those five star hotels at the coast of the Med and the Black sea? That's the only reason you could find why an Armenian should visit Turkey? That they want to visit the place where their ancestors came from? They should be working to get those lands back not visiting it.

Comment

It's okay guys, our friend KanadaHye has determined this to be Zionist Propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by liberalof
                disgusting muslim pigs
                I bet if Armenians were Muslim such a thing would never happen. If Armenians were Muslim, Genocide wouldn't happen either. The persecution of Christians by Muslim Turks is historically disgusting, and how they used Muslim Kurds to cleanse Armenians.

I am glad that today, Armenians have kept their Christian identity despite so much persecution and wars. Turks just can't get over it that we are there and not going anywhere.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
                  It's okay guys, our friend KanadaHye has determined this to be Zionist Propaganda.
                  Nah, some people in this thread are doing a good job of that though. First of all nobody knows who did what and are basically speculating as to what happened. As far as the muslim connection, there's enough sick stuff that goes on in good old North America and Europe, no need to go to muslim countries to find these "rarities".
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                    how they used Muslim Kurds to cleanse Armenians.
                    More information on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
                      More information on this?
                      It is fact that Turks used Kurds to kill Armenians. Kurds would then go and find the Armenians of the village and kill them. For every head, they got a coin. Kurds have killed more Armenians in the Genocide than Turks. And now Kurds live in Armenian historical lands.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X