Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Originally posted by liberalof
    disgusting muslim pigs
    How liberal of you.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I wonder just how hard the turckish authorities will be trying to solve this case? Poor woman and her family.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        I for one don't want Turks to visit Armenia. Why should they come to Armenia? What business do they have in Armenia?

Please give me one reason why Armenians should visit a state that is trying to destroy Armenia, is an ally to an other enemy and denies the genocide of it's people?

Look what they did to her:
        Details on Anna Davtyan’s murder in Turkey
        August 11, 2010 | 11:18

“Haykakan Zhamanak” daily has published some information about the Armenian citizen Anna Davtyan who got lost in Turkey. According to this information, last year Anna got married to an Armenian who lives in London and frequently visits Dubai. The article reads that the couple went to Antalya for holiday on July 15. The husband took Anna to the bus station on July 17 where she was going to take a bus to Armenia. Anna called her mother from the bus station and told her “Mum, I’m coming.” After that nobody has seen the young woman. Some time after the couple parted ways Anna’s husband called her mother from England and asked if she had got home safe and sound. Anna’s mother told him Anna hadn’t arrived. The family called Anna on her mobile phone, but nobody replied.

A young woman’s corpse was found in a city in Turkey fifteen days after Anna’s disappearance. The corpse was found in marshes, and next to it was a corpse of a baby still connected to its mother with umbilical cord. The face of the woman’s corpse was disfigured to such an extent that it was impossible to recognize it. When Anna’s mother, Karine Davtyan went to the morgue, she found the corpse almost completely covered. The mother was allowed to see only the hands and legs, after which she said that it was possible that it was Anna’s corpse. As a friend of Davtyan’s informed, when Mrs. Karine was in the morgue, the newspaper covering the face of the corpse had fallen off, and the mother seeing the disfigured face had fainted.

On August 8, the parents of Anna Davtyan retuned to Armenia from Turkey where she disappeared in mid-July. The woman’s mother, who left for Turkey to find her daughter, identified her body 90%, Charentsavan Mayor Hakob Shahgaldyan told NEWS.am. The young woman’s parents are expecting DNA analysis results that will be revealed in 2 months.

Spokesman for the Armenian Foreign Ministry Tigran Balayan told NEWS.am that the ministry is undertaking certain steps to return the body.
        If Turks or Armenians would like to spend their vacation in either country then I don`t see any problem with it. You don`t have to make politics of everyting. But blaming the normal "Joe" on the street is ridiculous. Don`t blame the Turks for denying the Genocide against the Christians, blame the Turkish state. You don`t see the difference here? Turks deny the Genocide because that`s what they are taught in their schools. That`s why it`s important that more countries recognize the Genocide against the Christians in order to put more pressure on the Turkish Government to recognize the Genocide. However, that doesn`t mean that people should stop communicating with each other or stop visiting each others countries. The problem is that you want to go a step further by declaring some sort of "Christian" Jihad or something against every Turk. You`re extremely childish.
        Last edited by Alexandros; 08-11-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88 View Post
          There is something that tells me such things would never have happened in countries like Cyprus, Italy, Lebanon, etc.
          There is something that tells me that Armenian media is as trashy, as hate-mongering, and as inaccurate as Turkish media.

Something is also telling me words like "husband", "infidelity", "not my child", "honour killing", "blame it on the Turks". Well, that's the way it would be in America for the based-on-real events TV movie of such a story (with some other ethnicity inserted in place of "Turks").
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

The President of the Chamber of Trade and Industry in Agri province (Turkey) Mehmet Erat responded to the reports that a group of U.S. and Canadian Armenians erected Armenian and NKR flags on the summit of Mt. Ararat.

Alexandros, in your avatar photo (which shows another occassion when the Armenian flag was on Ararat) were you one of those who was there?
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              Alexandros, in your avatar photo (which shows another occassion when the Armenian flag was on Ararat) were you one of those who was there?
              LOL. That was not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
                If Turks or Armenians would like to spend their vacation in either country then I don`t see any problem with it. You don`t have to make politics of everyting. But blaming the normal "Joe" on the street is ridiculous. Don`t blame the Turks for denying the Genocide against the Christians, blame the Turkish state. You don`t see the difference here? Turks deny the Genocide because that`s what they are taught in their schools. That`s why it`s important that more countries recognize the Genocide against the Christians in order to put more pressure on the Turkish Government to recognize the Genocide. However, that doesn`t mean that people should stop communicating with each other or stop visiting each others countries. The problem is that you want to go a step further by declaring some sort of "Christian" Jihad or something against every Turk. You`re extremely childish.
                Let's see, the killing now is done by the people, the normal "Joe". The government had nothing to do with it. The government could have been an excuse 10 years ago but today in the world that we live now where one can search and find whatever they want. It seems to me most of them are happy denying the genocide.

And why should Armenians visit Turkey when they can visit any other country. Because every dollar spend there will be used to deny the genocide, to aid the Azeris and continue the anti-Armenian policies that have been going on.

How short is the memory of some people, it has not been even 20 years since Turkey tried to invade Armenia and has been blockading it ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  Let's see, the killing now is done by the people, the normal "Joe". The government had nothing to do with it. The government could have been an excuse 10 years ago but today in the world that we live now where one can search and find whatever they want. It seems to me most of them are happy denying the genocide.

And why should Armenians visit Turkey when they can visit any other country. Because every dollar spend there will be used to deny the genocide, to aid the Azeris and continue the anti-Armenian policies that have been going on.

How short is the memory of some people, it has not been even 20 years since Turkey tried to invade Armenia and has been blockading it ever since.
                  So every Turk is a murderer? That`s what you`re saying? Anyway, there are probably more Armenians being killed today by Nazi Russians in Russia than Armenians being killed by facist Turks in Turkey.

If people wants to go for vacation in Armenia or Turkey is none of your business. Again, you`re making politics of every issue.

The Turkish occupation of Northern Cyprus has been going on since 1974. Shall I hate every Turk or wish that "There's only one good Turk and that's a dead Turk!!!!!"???

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
                    So every Turk is a murderer? That`s what you`re saying? Anyway, there are probably more Armenians being killed today by Nazi Russians in Russia than Armenians being killed by facist Turks in Turkey.

If people wants to go for vacation in Armenia or Turkey is none of your business. Again, you`re making politics of every issue.

The Turkish occupation of Northern Cyprus has been going on since 1974. Shall I hate every Turk or wish that "There's only one good Turk and that's a dead Turk!!!!!"???

I feel sorry for you. I really do.
                    Stop putting words in my mouth and those insults. If you can't discuss something in a proper don't do it.

There are more than one million Armenians in Russia and how many Armenians are there in Turkey. Little over 40.000 I would say. So it's logical that more Armenians are dieing there than in Turkey.

You still haven't given a reason why Armenian should go there, I've given many reasons. And there are much better places than Turkey to visit that even cost less. So why visit it then? You got no reason except 'let them visit if they want to.'

Comment

The Armenians who are going to support the Turkish "initiative" at the church of Akhtamar island better watch their backs when they go there.

Comment

Working...
                      X