Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    It is fact that Turks used Kurds to kill Armenians. Kurds would then go and find the Armenians of the village and kill them. For every head, they got a coin. Kurds have killed more Armenians in the Genocide than Turks. And now Kurds live in Armenian historical lands.
    Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
      Source?
      Are you kidding me? This is common knowledge, ask any Armenian about Kurdish involvement in Genocide. They are worse than the Turks, they are the ones who did most of the killings.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Are you kidding me? This is common knowledge, ask any Armenian about Kurdish involvement in Genocide. They are worse than the Turks, they are the ones who did most of the killings.
        I believe you, I just want a source to read more in-depth.

Comment

What matters most is who gave the order of carrying out AG. You should fight against the initiator of the crime. At this point we are fighting Turks: not Kurds.

Do you want us to declare war against whole world and fail? Now Kurds are the ones who may assist us in fighting against Turks. Is it difficult to understand? Fighting Turks is the #1 priority for us.

Therefore please keep silence on your “vast” knowledge pool at this point, on Kurds, in carrying out AG; if you want to assist the Armenian cause.
          Last edited by gegev; 08-12-2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
            I believe you, I just want a source to read more in-depth.
            It is a true fact, Kurds helped Turks to carry on the Genocide...HOWEVER, Turks were using them as a tool for carrying out their plans, they were the masterminds behind it. Once they got rid of Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks, Turks started to try to eliminate (not so much by physical means, but trying to make them believe they were ethnic Turks, calling them "Mountain Turks", thus they wanted to Turkify them) and oppress Kurds...and they have resisted with organizations such the PKK fighting, and the eternal battle between them has been going on since about 30 years.

Another HOWEVER is, that the vast majority of Kurdish people, their representatives and leaders, recognized they were used by the Turks and have apologized for their acts and recognized the Genocide. Armenians and Kurds share a common goal and a common enemy.

You can read about it on the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish...enian_genocide

Also: Kurds in Armenia

And Armenian-Kurdish relationship

Also, there is a blog about Kurdish-Armenian relationships, there are very interesting articles:
            Last edited by ashot24; 08-12-2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

What matters most is who gave the order of carrying out AG. You should fight against the initiator of the crime. At this point we are fighting Turks: not Kurds.

Do you want us to declare war against whole world and fail? Now Kurds are the ones who may assist us in fighting against Turks. Is it difficult to understand? Fighting Turks is the #1 priority for us.

Therefore please keep silence on your “vast” knowledge pool at this point, on Kurds, in carrying out AG; if you want to assist the Armenian cause.
              Really pisses me off that some people here actually want to be more sympathetic to Kurds than Turks. The Kurds wanted the Armenians massacred as much as the Turks wanted if not more. They would get Armenian lands (who lives in all our historical lands now??), riches, and women. So stop the BS. In the end of the day it's the Kurds who carried out the horrific killings, rapes, and torture even though Armenians and Kurds used to live side by side for hundreds of years.

They ratted us out, betrayed us, and killed us; I don't know what's worse. It was Kurds who killed many of my family in Southeast Turkey, and each generation has passed down the horrific stories of what Kurds did to my family and all Armenians in the region. So no, xxxx Turks, xxxx Kurds. Let them both go and rot in hell.
              Last edited by Mos; 08-12-2010, 02:58 AM.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Thanks ashot24.

Comment

Really pisses me off that some people here actually want to be more sympathetic to Kurds than Turks. The Kurds wanted the Armenians massacred as much as the Turks wanted if not more. They would get Armenian lands (who lives in all our historical lands now??), riches, and women. So stop the BS. In the end of the day it's the Kurds who carried out the horrific killings, rapes, and torture even though Armenians and Kurds used to live side by side for hundreds of years.

They ratted us out, betrayed us, and killed us; I don't know what's worse. It was Kurds who killed many of my family in Southeast Turkey, and each generation has passed down the horrific stories of what Kurds did to my family and all Armenians in the region. So no, xxxx Turks, xxxx Kurds. Let them both go and rot in hell.
                  Don't you think it's kind of silly to attack an entire group of people? There's no need to generalize, the majority of Kurds and Turks are wonderful people. Get over your racism please.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post

Mosik answers to my post above.

Talking to you is useless. You should think before talking, but you do the opposite. You need to take some courses on kindergarden-politics. After that, probably you can write something tangible.

See you then.
                    Last edited by gegev; 08-12-2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Hi Mos

My wife's Grandfather was hiding under a bed while he watched his whole family getting slaughtered by Turkish army he was about 7 years old they went through the hole house making sure they got everybody one Turk soldier looked under the bed and saw him they looked eye to eye and the soldier left, he reported there was nobody in the house then a Kurdish man saw him and ask where's your family he said they were all killed this Kurd said I have 4 sons today you will be my fifth , after three years this Kurd said it is time for you to find a new home at which time he went to Iran.
                      So when you say everybody was bad there were a few good Turks and Kurds if not nobody would have survived .

Comment

Working...
                      X