Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Woman mutilated in Turkey

Originally posted by araratsi View Post
    Hi Mos

My wife's Grandfather was hiding under a bed while he watched his whole family getting slaughtered by Turkish army he was about 7 years old they went through the hole house making sure they got everybody one Turk soldier looked under the bed and saw him they looked eye to eye and the soldier left, he reported there was nobody in the house then a Kurdish man saw him and ask where's your family he said they were all killed this Kurd said I have 4 sons today you will be my fifth , after three years this Kurd said it is time for you to find a new home at which time he went to Iran.
    So when you say everybody was bad there were a few good Turks and Kurds if not nobody would have survived .
    There were many such examples most of which we never knew about for obvious reasons. This why blind racism is just wrong even if it is against the turk. This is the reason zionism is wrong to.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Hi Mos

My wife's Grandfather was hiding under a bed while he watched his whole family getting slaughtered by Turkish army he was about 7 years old they went through the hole house making sure they got everybody one Turk soldier looked under the bed and saw him they looked eye to eye and the soldier left, he reported there was nobody in the house then a Kurdish man saw him and ask where's your family he said they were all killed this Kurd said I have 4 sons today you will be my fifth , after three years this Kurd said it is time for you to find a new home at which time he went to Iran.
      So when you say everybody was bad there were a few good Turks and Kurds if not nobody would have survived .
      Beautiful story!

Comment

Hi Mos

Thanks for sharing this moving story with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          There were many such examples most of which we never knew about for obvious reasons. This why blind racism is just wrong even if it is against the turk. This is the reason zionism is wrong to.
          Many examples of turks and Kurds being kind and providing assistance BUT 1.5 MILLION TOO FEW!!!!!!!!

Why would a husband travel from Emirates to turkey and leave his wife there???

Has he no brain????

Alexandros, your wish to seemingly idealise turks and look to the good side baffles me.
          The turk government carried out the Genocide but only with the knowledge and assistance of the turkish/kurdish/musselman peoples. These are the same peoples in turkey now. The turkish govt. didn't kill this woman, people did, men did, probably turkish/kurdish men, descendants of the creatures who killed in 1895, 1908, 1915 and on and on and on.

perhaps if you read about the western areas of Poland today, these areas taken from Germany in 1945, Poles are petrified that the rich Germans are coming back to re-take their land. thieving turks, living in Western Armenia have the same fears. Pity that Armenians will support, in any way, the turk economy.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
            Why would a husband travel from Emirates to turkey and leave his wife there???
            The whole story doesn't ring true. Whether this is because of amateurish reporting (they don't even say which city the body was found in) or false statements who knows yet.

"went to Antalya for holiday on July 15" ... "husband took Anna to the bus station on July 17" - who goes on holiday all the way to Antalya for just two days? Where did they come from? Dubai? There are no direct flights from Dubai to Antalya, which meant if they came from Dubai they went via Istanbul. So why did she not just fly to Yerevan from Istanbul? And who takes their wife to a bus station and then just leaves her there rather than waiting to see her onto the bus and see the bus actually leaving?
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
              Source?
              Don't bother asking Armenians about sources regarding the Armenian Genocide. Armenians know what they know, and don't feel the need to provide sources. That is why the words "Armenian Genocide" are mostly still accompanied by the word "alleged", it isn't really because of Turkish propaganda - that propaganda is merely kicking against an open door that Armenians have declined to lock.

Yes, most of the "hands on" killing was done by Kurds ("hands on" as opposed to, say, leaving people to die of thirst or starvation). The simple weight of eyewitness accounts indicates that that is true.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                The whole story doesn't ring true. Whether this is because of amateurish reporting (they don't even say which city the body was found in) or false statements who knows yet.

"went to Antalya for holiday on July 15" ... "husband took Anna to the bus station on July 17" - who goes on holiday all the way to Antalya for just two days? Where did they come from? Dubai? There are no direct flights from Dubai to Antalya, which meant if they came from Dubai they went via Istanbul. So why did she not just fly to Yerevan from Istanbul? And who takes their wife to a bus station and then just leaves her there rather than waiting to see her onto the bus and see the bus actually leaving?
                I found this story kind of suspicious to. When my wife was pregnent we decided she should not fly because it can be risky for a pregant woman to fly. Which again brings us to the question of how did she get there. A pregnant woman taking the bus across Turkey all alone is a pretty dumb idea, so much so that it is hard to believe. Like how was she going to get to Armenia? That border is still closed. It would be interesting to find out what the hell happened in this case but with the turkish authorities handeling i am sure we wont know a thing.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  I found this story kind of suspicious to. When my wife was pregnent we decided she should not fly because it can be risky for a pregant woman to fly. Which again brings us to the question of how did she get there. A pregnant woman taking the bus across Turkey all alone is a pretty dumb idea, so much so that it is hard to believe. Like how was she going to get to Armenia? That border is still closed. It would be interesting to find out what the hell happened in this case but with the turkish authorities handeling i am sure we wont know a thing.
                  Well the husband will certainly be a suspect in a case like this. Since people are usually murdered by someone they know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                    Really pisses me off that some people here actually want to be more sympathetic to Kurds than Turks. The Kurds wanted the Armenians massacred as much as the Turks wanted if not more. They would get Armenian lands (who lives in all our historical lands now??), riches, and women. So stop the BS. In the end of the day it's the Kurds who carried out the horrific killings, rapes, and torture even though Armenians and Kurds used to live side by side for hundreds of years.

They ratted us out, betrayed us, and killed us; I don't know what's worse. It was Kurds who killed many of my family in Southeast Turkey, and each generation has passed down the horrific stories of what Kurds did to my family and all Armenians in the region. So no, xxxx Turks, xxxx Kurds. Let them both go and rot in hell.
                    The real motivation for many of these supposedly "ethno-religious" wars is usually at least in no small part "socio-economic" and the Kurds. Whilst prehaps not the genocides architects, still so have a lot to answer for. Since the Kurd knowingly entered into an alliance with a known interloper to the region and perpetrated crimes against his brothers houses.

I should point out that the Kurds aren't a Indo-Europeans peoples, either but rather a Semtic people (distantly related to the xxxs) whom acculturated a Indo-Europeans language from Persia.

As for the Turks have a long history of massacring oriental Christians, both directly and via proxy. Back the 1860s, the Turks and their Druze minions in Lebanon, massacred, Lebanese Maronite Christian farmers. Then as we know later around the turn of the 20th century. The Turks and their Kurdish lackeys lauched a whole series of massacres against the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post

Don't bother asking Armenians about sources regarding the Armenian Genocide.

Armenians know what they know, and don't feel the need to provide sources.
                      I am appalled at your flippant comments.
                      Are you suggesting the information is too weak or non existence.
                      You are sailing too close to the wind of genocide deniers man.
                      Which planet did you land from.

There is tons and tons of documentary and legal evidence.

To start with haven't you heard of the Armenian Genocide Museum in Armenia.

Haven't you heard of the research done through German and Austrian archives.
                      The Turkish archives were barred for many years presumably to sanitize the available evidence.

Haven't you heard of the work of Taner Akçam( a Turkish Professor)
                      Lecture by Taner Akçam in Amsterdam: The Armenian Genocide, the Facts in the Turkish Archives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3WF...eature=related (lecture in 12 parts)

Haven't you heard of the International Association of Genocide Scholars

Haven't you heard of the Zoryan Institute.

Haven't you heard of Ambassador Henry Montague and his reports

Haven't you heard of Dr. Johannes Lepsius and his work (and papers)

I could go on forever.
                      And all this despite the constant anti genocide propaganda dished out by so called lobbyists and public relations teams costing Turkey million to carry out.

Listen to him giving references to the newsflow at the time.
                      Discussing his own experiences, as chronicled in his new book The Great War For Civilisation, Fisk spoke of his time spent in the Syrian Desert where he foun...
                      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Working...
                      X