Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What profit you expect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What profit you expect?

Originally posted by Musty View Post
    It was a war that's why i dont feel dishonored.In every war women and children suffered.By your logic all wars are genocide.

You must learn what means Genocide,please explain how can one call war the mass killings of its own citizens not other nations just your own neighbors not from other countries to put it simple?

You are the one with out logic here...

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
      Musty from ancient times Armenians were living in those lands,we had many invaders many liberations lot of enslavement our numbers always stayed low cause of that,but always one part of our big nation were managed to stay free never as hole.

Always one part were subject of others and divided but still populations grown rebellions have done we always remained at those lands,no mater what we managed to free our selfs rebuild our kingdoms,half of Byzantium emperors were Armenians backbone of army we Armenians,Honored in ranks both Greeks Persians and Romans, appreciated by Russians.
      What you have in your Turkish history that are proud the most is done by Christians,so you and your brotherly Azeri have build a nation around a man God for one is called Ataturk and the other Aliev both took our music food and culture and claimed to be Ancient as we are having the right to stay at those lands but yet Assyrians still exist Pontus Greeks are still here,Russians remember and we Armenians will never Forget.

So you can see we have every right as owners of those lands of our homes and towns we were ALWAYS part of it.
      First of all , historians (even armenian historians) do not know where Armenians came from.Some say their roots are from Urartu some say frigs or hittities.Maybe you tell me truth.
      Armenians always been ruled by other nations and you still say Byzanties commanders and emperors were Armenian.Why Armenians never had their land in those years (while they were emperor of byzanties), before Turks arrived to Anatolia?The actual reason is you just could not take the responsbility of your own peoples freedom and lived under the command of various nations.You shouldve rised against Byzanties,Romans,Persians,Sassanids etc before dreaming to get some more lands from Turks now...Turks are not the reason that you failed to set up your own country.Turks are the last conquerors of these lands but not first.

In ancient history army and war was the key for freedom and more lands.All empires had many wars and killed many people to get more lands.So is that mean we should call all empires as genociders?

Anyway,Armenia never ruled these lands so you shouldnt demand.You shouldve demanded about 1600 years ago from Byzanties and Persians

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
        All I got a say is that almost every Turk I've met has either been a delusional cu*nt, or one of those "hidden" tough guys who only acts "tough" when with 6 of his buddies, and only then it only lasts a few minutes. Though, that said, I've met some pretty decent people that happened to be Turkish. But I have a feeling you don't fit into that category. So, which one are you Musty? Wait, I don't give a damn. Why don't you get lost cause I could care less about what a Turk like you thinks or says. Hey, I'm sure you understand this, siktir.
        Your comment is full with hatred wow.

Yes , i know what ''siktir'' means.This word is very very useful for pathetic and cheap people since they are uncapable of speaking something useful.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
          Guys, don't waste your energy on this one. not worth it.
          Like one of you said you can consider me as an ant.Try to posion me so you may poison rest of the whole colony.Not worth to try?

Well,btw,this kind of comments does not make you kind,intelligent,famous,beloved or savior and hero of the Armenian people but demonstrates that you are disgrace of many wise and intelligent Armenian in this forum.

Comment

It was a war that's why i dont feel dishonored.In every war women and children suffered.By your logic all wars are genocide.
            Only a Turk can justify in his mind a planned extermination of its defenseless unarmed citizens as a justified act of a war.........what are you trying to achieve by opening this thread?

About PKK problem ;

-PKK is not a weak organization.Some EU countries supporting it so they get too much money with narcotics.At the moment money = power.Money is being used to attract and deceive more kurds to join PKK.
            -Turkey can finish PKK but not forever because there will be Kurds that want independence so they can be provoked in any time soon.
            -Turkish high-ranked military officers,generals do not actually want to finish PKK completely.TSK(Turkish army) dont want to lose its importance in Turkey so not finishing PKK favors TSK.

Armenians are threat now you are right , and they were in world war , thats why deportation happened.
            Yes
            Ocalan control PKK.....Deep State control Ocalan.

Obviously you are not a Kemalist since you seem to be OK with your Turkish soldiers being sacrificed by your state to maintain this conflict while your Kurdish minorities are beaten down. Are you still giving them weapons too that kills your brothers?
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

First of all , historians (even armenian historians) do not know where Armenians came from.Some say their roots are from Urartu some say frigs or hittities.Maybe you tell me truth.
              Armenians always been ruled by other nations and you still say Byzanties commanders and emperors were Armenian.Why Armenians never had their land in those years (while they were emperor of byzanties), before Turks arrived to Anatolia?The actual reason is you just could not take the responsbility of your own peoples freedom and lived under the command of various nations.You shouldve rised against Byzanties,Romans,Persians,Sassanids etc before dreaming to get some more lands from Turks now...Turks are not the reason that you failed to set up your own country.Turks are the last conquerors of these lands but not first.

In ancient history army and war was the key for freedom and more lands.All empires had many wars and killed many people to get more lands.So is that mean we should call all empires as genociders?

Anyway,Armenia never ruled these lands so you shouldnt demand.You shouldve demanded about 1600 years ago from Byzanties and Persians
              Well for start we exist as Armenians from 2492 BC.But as before creation of Greece we are emerged from different civilizations.

The idea of nationhood are more modern as you think turk,back then things worked different,in your false logic Greeks were also slaves of Byzantine empire.
              One empire that Armenians with Greeks ruled for you is enslavement?
              You know nothing of history please study more about the matter then post your bastardized generalization that you may learned in anti-armenian turkish schools.

Comment

You must learn what means Genocide,please explain how can one call war the mass killings of its own citizens not other nations just your own neighbors not from other countries to put it simple?

You are the one with out logic here...
                I know what genocide is.

Ottomans was not a pure nation country was including many minorities unlike Armenia at the moment - Armenia's population is %99 Armenians and %1 others right? - That's why Armenians cant understand Ottomans' apprehension about their territorial integrity.

All empires did the same thing , killed or deported rebelling minorities in order to save their lands.Even Armenians have been exiled by the most nation they lived with after a while.Armenian wanted independance - which is a normal human right - so they always been exiled to different places.

Btw it was a deportation , not a mass killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                  Only a Turk can justify in his mind a planned extermination of its defenseless unarmed citizens as a justified act of a war.........what are you trying to achieve by opening this thread?

Yes
                  Ocalan control PKK.....Deep State control Ocalan.

Obviously you are not a Kemalist since you seem to be OK with your Turkish soldiers being sacrificed by your state to maintain this conflict while your Kurdish minorities are beaten down. Are you still giving them weapons too that kills your brothers?
                  Please do not twist my words.I am and all Turks of course not ok with Turkish soldiers being sacrificed to keep important commanders of the army.Kurdish minorities that being killed are the ones that have weapons.Turks are not giving any weapon to PKK btw.

Comment

.Turks are not giving any weapon to PKK btw.
                    It was leaked to the outside world long before your current ongoing Engrekon investigations.

BTW, don’t let Armenian demands to give land back (Wilsonian Armenia ) get you all down, we know we will have to beat it out of you when the time comes like in Karabagh. Ancient people who have survived the test of time can be very patient.........remember any state that exists based on lies is doomed to fail sooner or later.

Why you avoid my questions Turk?

Have you noticed that your English has been getting better by each post?
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Well for start we exist as Armenians from 2492 BC.But as before creation of Greece we are emerged from different civilizations.

The idea of nationhood are more modern as you think turk,back then things worked different,in your false logic Greeks were also slaves of Byzantine empire.
                      One empire that Armenians with Greeks ruled for you is enslavement?
                      You know nothing of history please study more about the matter then post your bastardized generalization that you may learned in anti-armenian turkish schools.
                      Yes i know about that ''hai'' or ''hayk'' things but saying that you are exist as Armenians from 2500bc is a bit absurd.May be you go further with your modern-idea of nationhood and you say Adam (the first human) was Armenian also since he is your grand grand father also.

Your statement about what children learns in schools is a cheap one but used frequently by everyone tho.You say ''Turkish children are being brain-washed by their government that's why they deny genocide'' And Turks say ''Armenian children are being brain-washed by their government so propagand goes on all the time'' See? There is no difference.Both is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X