Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia for Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia for Armenians

best way to keep muslims out is to ban all food except pork and dog meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      This is suicide, we need action now!!
      MOS,
      Your signature says it all.

You are supposed to be patriotic with your slogan “Մեկ Ազգ”
      Yet you with the other corner of your mouth you say “100% ANTI-DASHNAK!! “

Just in case you didn't realise Dashnaks are integral part of that “Մեկ Ազգ”.

It happens to be a democratically functioning political party of Armenia with Armenian people having voted for it.

If you do not agree with a party do not vote for it, express your disagreement and debate against its policies.
      But what you DO NOT DO is be ANTI -it

Be anti-Turkish, Anti-Iran or anti-French if you want to.

Incidentally I am not saying this as a Dashnak member which I am not, but as an Armenian who really believes in “Մեկ Ազգ”.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
        MOS,
        Your signature says it all.

You are supposed to be patriotic with your slogan “Մեկ Ազգ”
        Yet you with the other corner of your mouth you say “100% ANTI-DASHNAK!! “

Just in case you didn't realise Dashnaks are integral part of that “Մեկ Ազգ”.

It happens to be a democratically functioning political party of Armenia with Armenian people having voted for it.

If you do not agree with a party do not vote for it, express your disagreement and debate against its policies.
        But what you DO NOT DO is be ANTI -it

Be anti-Turkish, Anti-Iran or anti-French if you want to.

Incidentally I am not saying this as a Dashnak member which I am not, but as an Armenian who really believes in “Մեկ Ազգ”.

I'm not saying that Dashnaks are not Armenian or something. I just disagree with their political stance towards Armenian issues and Armenia, I believe they (composed of mostly western Armenians) don't represent the interests of the Republic and at times even harm Armenia with their actions.

Instead of trying to help the real Armenian people in Armenia, they sit in their comfortable western countries and go about trying to find "justice" and going on a blood hunt against anything Turkish. I find this rather egotistical, and must say many Armenians in Armenia, don't view Dashnaks that favourably, especially in the government. Usually the view of them is "oh those nationalistic lunatic akhpars..."

They've also supported the disgusting terrorist group of ASLA, and this really damaged Armenian's image around the world. I can't believe they could do such a thing, I guess that's what happens when you spend to much time with Muslims.

They are responsible for the rift that grown between Western Armenians and Eastern Armenians, and especially Diaspora vs. Homeland.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Why do you insult the Armenian freedom fighters? They attacked legitimate enemy targets, they sacrificed their lives for the Armenian cause. They have done more for Armenians then you'll ever do in your life, yet you insult them. Your kind is responsible for the rift that grows between Armenians not them or the Dashnaks.
          One more thing, isn't there a monument for them in Armenia?

Comment

What was done at the time was probably the right thing to do this is the only way the Turkish government would get any idea of what they did to us and that they would not feel safe anywhere they went .
            I hope something like that doesnt happen again but one persons terrorist is an others freedom fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by Karabed View Post
              Why do you insult the Armenian freedom fighters? They attacked legitimate enemy targets, they sacrificed their lives for the Armenian cause. They have done more for Armenians then you'll ever do in your life, yet you insult them. Your kind is responsible for the rift that grows between Armenians not them or the Dashnaks.
              One more thing, isn't there a monument for them in Armenia?
              I don't insult the freedom fighters who gave their lives. in Karabakh War But I disagree with the ARF politics and am especially annoyed by the ARF diasporans who have screwed up priorities. They don't represent Armenia, they are delusional and think they do. Many of them speak and act like Armenia sent them when in fact they've rarely or never set foot in Armenia. If anybody has the right to represent Armenia's interest in the diaspora it is Eastern Armenians from Armenia. The others are just Armenians from descent.

Their support of ASALA is just a testament of their extremism and danger, and the scary part is by saying they represent Armenia with their stupid actions their ruin the reputation of Armenia. Lastly, many of these Dashnaks have betrayed their race that they claim to be part of and allied themselves with Muslims.

And yes, the Armenian public in Armenia doesn't have a favourable opinion of Dashnaks. The only reason Dashnaks aren't banned, is because the leaders are from Karabakh, which naturally has strong ties with Dashnaks. People view them as a nuisance, and diasporan fanatics.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                Their support of ASALA is just a testament of their extremism and danger, and the scary part is by saying they represent Armenia with their stupid actions their ruin the reputation of Armenia. Lastly, many of these Dashnaks have betrayed their race that they claim to be part of and allied themselves with Muslims.
                Just this one proves that you know nothing about 2 of them, and when you don’t know what are you talking about, don’t start making analyses.

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
                  Just this one proves that you know nothing about 2 of them, and when you don’t know what are you talking about, don’t start making analyses.
                  Dashnaks did support ASALA, and Western Armenians alike, mostly through financial means, and they also aligned themselves with Palestinian organizations. Congratulations Akpars you supported terrorists...
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

Originally posted by Mos;
                    I'm not saying that Dashnaks are not Armenian or something. I just disagree with their political stance towards Armenian issues and Armenia,
                    Such as .........
                    In a Democratic Country opposition parties can have different views to the ruling party.

I believe they (composed of mostly western Armenians) don't represent the interests of the Republic and at times even harm Armenia with their actions.
                    The Republic is meant to represent its people, not the other way round. That is why there are democratic elections.

(composed of mostly western Armenians).
                    A very divisive view for somebody who believes in “Մեկ Ազգ”.

Incidentally I am an Armenian, ( only a “Western Armenian” according to you.)

Instead of trying to help the real Armenian people in Armenia, they sit in their comfortable western countries and go about trying to find "justice" and going on a blood hunt against anything Turkish..
                    You get 10 out of 10 from the Turks for this.

I find this rather egotistical, and must say many Armenians in Armenia, don't view Dashnaks that favourably, especially in the government..
                    Very odd statement. Do you follow Armenian Politics? Dasnaks were part of the coalition government until recently.

Usually the view of them is "oh those nationalistic lunatic akhpars..." .
                    I suppose you see my views as lunatic since I am ( as you put it) akhpar as well.

Originally posted by Mos
                    They've also supported the disgusting terrorist group of ASLA,
                    I think you would get another 10 out of 10 from the Turks for this.
                    Although ASALA was not affiliated to the dashnaks.

Originally posted by Mos
                    ...and this really damaged Armenian's image around the world.
                    Armenian image was was not damaged by ASALA no more than EOKA damaged the Greeks in Cyprus,
                    Mau Mau damaged the Kikuyu in Kenya or the tens of other patriotic liberation movements in the history of mankind.

Originally posted by Mos
                    I can't believe they could do such a thing, I guess that's what happens when you spend to much time with Muslims.
                    What thing? Have a cause and fight for a cause?

Originally posted by Mos
                    They are responsible for the rift that grown between Western Armenians and Eastern Armenians, and especially Diaspora vs. Homeland.
                    There is no rift between Western Armenians and Eastern Armenians.
                    Last edited by londontsi; 11-06-2010, 02:24 PM.
                    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Mos thank you for showing what you really are, people like you are the real threat to Armenia. It's not external enemies like the Azeris but internal ones. People like you who make a difference between Western, Eastern, you and people like you are the true enemy of Armenia.

You talk about great freedom fighters like no Armenia on the face of this earth has ever done. I hate everything about Levon but you sir are even a bigger threat toe Armenia and it's cause. Right now you should be ashamed of yourself.

You talk about 'Western-Armenians' not representing the interest of the Republic of Armenia, but forget every the Diaspora has done for Armenia. Do you think America would be so nice to Armenia as it is now without the power of the diaspora? Do you think there would be a country on the face of the planet would recognize the genocide? America would support Azerbaijan to attack and take back Artsakh right now. The only reason that they are 'neutral' now is because of the diaspora.

Thank you for showing how little you actually know about anything, be it politics, our history or anything else. Keep on posting this BS so that more people can see what you really are and know what not to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X