Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

tell me an online shooter game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me an online shooter game

i have "call of duty" and "day of defeat"... i got a little bored of them... but there are many games around... what is the most popular online shooter game at the moment can anyonbe tell me? battle field? or what

Gallaga... just kidding.

Unreal Tournament?

Comment

Nah, Battlefield 2 owns them all, hands down.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Speaking of games, I got Counter-Strike recently. I suck though.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          Speaking of games, I got Counter-Strike recently. I suck though.
          Man, I used to play Counter-Strike when it was still in BETA version. I owned. At the time I was ranked 15 on CLQ, and on 5th at some Westcoast LAN, about 400 bucks and a Logitech gaming mouse and pad. But then when Counter-Strike changed to its normal version, and screwed up with the crosshair and recoil, I tossed that game aside for Medal of Honor. After 2 years of owning in that, I transitioned to Battlefield 1942, and now recently, Battlefield 2.
          Last edited by Anonymouse; 12-08-2005, 06:05 PM.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

-Battlefield 2
            -America's Army

both are good, i play them both all the time.

Comment

I love to play Counter-Strike on Turkish servers, there are many greeks and russians who join with nicks like PKK, Ocalan etc. It's good to pwn them.
              Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.

Comment

I'd like to see some "Asala ] superd00d" players just so I can own them with my mad skills.
                Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.

Comment

And shouldn't this be moved to General Talk?

Comment

Normally Anon I would agree with you about what you had said about playing games on a console vs. a PC

"I need a mouse and keyboard ..." something to that effect.

Up until last year I was the same ... then I had to force myself to get down with a controller because my PC was so antiquated. I realized it actually wasn't that bad once I had some practice. The worst thing is how easy the controls are to grasp really depends strongly on how the developers define the controls. I hate FPSers where the longer you hold one direction down the faster the crosshairs move. Exponential curves suck for crosshairs real bad ...

My main beef with PC games is the amount of fun you have is dependent on too many variables imo. Plus all the games are soo hella hacked that everybody seems to either use hacks or exploit glitches. Total crap ... like going prone and pressing up against walls to see inside and so on and so forth.

America's Army is awesome with a really cool following. BF2 looks awesome although I heard ppl are going back to 1942 because they feel it's just a better and more enjoyable game.

Personally I played AA, BF 1942 and all the RSE games. Never liked Counter Strike with the health and armor stuff. Always used ASE to find games thought that was a fine free app.

Comment

Working...
                    X