Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will Armenians always hold a hatred towards the Turks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Will Armenians always hold a hatred towards the Turks?

Originally posted by skhara
    lol.

You beat me to it. I was going to say that Cartman is American. As American as Apple Pie!

More seriously, I completely and totally lack any kind of "victim mentality", it would be better for all those who 'hurt' to harden yourselves. I completely support our campaign against our enemies and righteous anger should be the only emotion attached. God I hate pathetic mentalities and flat out obsession.
    I knew there was a reason I thought you were cool.

Mouse: *standing ovation*

Comment

Originally posted by imhye
      Of course you were taught that. Turkey tells its citizens fairy tales. Most noble nation (laughing). North Korea tells its citizens the same thing.

And what's this crap about how you protected Armenians and we served the Ottoman Empire very faithfully. We weren't servants or your dogs. We turned out to be more intelligent and successful than most Turks, that's why jealously started to occur, which then turned out to be hatred for "foreign Christian minorities" and led to our genocide.

why dont you let your mam pamper you for a while....!!!!! in this way,you will understand everything,you are too naive to understand

Comment

It must be afternoon in Turkey which is why EMRE is up posting.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Quarteria
          I knew there was a reason I thought you were cool.

Mouse: *standing ovation*
          He's so cool that he denies the Holocaust on the other Armenian nationalist forum.

Comment

Originally posted by zineD
            Hey there. What the hell is wrong with you "Turkish Dude"? I suppose you're an Armenian who signed up as a Turk on the forums... Whatever, you're a fool to ask Armenians questions like "Would you feel comfortable if you moved from California to Turkey? Would you like some "Armenian" coffee with that? Or maybe a hammam bath with some pretty girls? Yes sir?" Are you already giving up? Don't you realize you're being mocked on enemy territory (here) by Armenians? They would have to drop huge amounts of blood in vain if they want "their" lands back. Period.
            I dont live in California actually (or that side of the Atlantic) and Im not Armenian.

I know what most Armenians want but that is irrelevant because they wont get any lands back as part of an Armenian nation. However if individual Armenians want their own lands back in Turkey then thats a different issue. However there arises a situation of wherever or not Armenians would want to live in Turkey. A further problem in Turkey is the lies spread about Armenians which breed hatred against the Armenians from before the Turks and the Kurds (for instance most people in Turkey think the PKK is funded by Armenia, or at least they hide out in Armenia, or even Ocalan being an Armenian). If Armenians were to move into eastern provinces of Turkey then life lets just say wouldnt be easy.

PS Why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
              The only insults I see in this thread are those coming from Turks-in-denial and aimed at Turkish Dude.
              Yeah your actually right.

See below:
              Originally posted by EMRE
              ASS-KISSER OF THE YEAR

congratulations!!!I hope the back pain you acquired in kissing more asses than anyone else I know was worth it.you have smooched, fawned over and drooled on more behinds,than a great dane.your ambition lends more sucking power to your lips than a high power vacuum.ass kisser of the year pro-claimed turk.I honour you!!!!!

we were taught:the turkish nation is the most noble nation of the world,its not possible for such a nation to commit genocide..only we protected armenians,and they served ottoman empires very faithfully...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_Arm
                I don't think that it will be forever...
                Once, ages ago, armenians used to hate Iranians becasue of pain they caused to our Nations. Years passed, they recognized what they did, generations changed, and now, there are no any conflicts with Iran.
                If everything remains calm, Turks recognize what they did throughout the histroy, and at list one more generation change from now on, the things will be okay.
                I hope your right.

I dont agree with your whole world being one nation idea, its a nice idea but I can envision it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by zineD
                  You don't get it you Glendale thug, your kind keeps insulting and mocking us on this forum (and others); stop being nasty and I'll stop too.
                  I may not agree with some things you have said but I agree with this.

I have read countless forums of Armenians saying their hate towards the Turks. Fortunately on this forum the on hate I've encountered is from Turks and not Armenians. However I think there are anti Turkish issues in the Armenian community that the Armenians need to sort out. What I mean is sure it is understandable that you should hate the government of Turkey but I dont think the people of Turkey should also be hated.

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
                    He's so cool that he denies the Holocaust on the other Armenian nationalist forum.

Denies the Holocaust?

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride

What other Armenian nationalist forum are you referring to?

Comment

Working...
                      X