Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Some rambling

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Terrorists!

Originally posted by MrLeftyHye
    Wow Gazan why are you so harsh?
    It wasn't harsh at all, you haven't seen harsh yet, Lefty.

I'd like to take that low-life armoblog to the edge of Yerablur, chain him near the entrance and, as a punishment for calling our heroes terrorists, let all the visitors spit in his fugly face.

But even that is not harsh enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazan
      We will get our hands on you to put a finishing touch on you and take you out of your misery.

Only turks and their friends call our heroes terrorists. You are either a turk or a turkish sympatiser. If you were an intelligent person you would do a proper research in to the subject of the Armenian resistance against the turkish denialist machine and then write a detailed essay. But you can't do that because you are simply too dumb. I suggest you not to post anything else on this subject and get the hell out of this forum.

If you continue with these anti-Armenian postings either here or on your blog then we will make sure that your arse is tracked down and punished. This is not some keyboard-cowboy threat, this is the real thing, so get lost while you can.
      Hey listen, this is a warning. Either contribute to an aura of friendly discussion and courteous exchange of ideas, or you will be banned.

Everyone has a right to make or state a point or opinion. If you disagree, fine, state your reasons, but coming in here and not only insulting, but threatening someone for an opinion, will only get you a one way ticket to the banning axe. This is your only warning.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Hey listen, this is a warning. Either contribute to an aura of friendly discussion and courteous exchange of ideas, or you will be banned.

Everyone has a right to make or state a point or opinion. If you disagree, fine, state your reasons, but coming in here and not only insulting, but threatening someone for an opinion, will only get you a one way ticket to the banning axe. This is your only warning.
        First of all I'm not a "hey" to you, I got a nick, so either use that or just be polite before acusing someone else of being unfriendly. Otherwise you are just a typicall case of pot calling the kettle black.

Secondly, I understand that as a moderator it is your job to call for calm and police this place and that's fine by me as long as it is done in a professional and friendly manner. Threathening me with a banning axe and talking to me in the manner you did is simply called playing God.

Thirdly, although a moderator can ban anyone the true and fair way of kicking someone out is by a vote. You start a poll and everyone can have their say whether or not they want to ban a certain member. And as in any poll the majority wins.

Last but not least I think you got personally something against me because about a month ago I replied to your post where you were critical of the communist Armenia. I don't think you liked my reply, you never replied back but I'm sure that it is the real reason for your attitude towards me.

Now, I'm not here to spam and I'm not here to insult anyone therefore moderator or not you should NOT play God here and prevent me from communicating with my fellow Armenians.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          Hey listen, this is a warning. Either contribute to an aura of friendly discussion and courteous exchange of ideas, or you will be banned. Everyone has a right to make or state a point or opinion. If you disagree, fine, state your reasons, but coming in here and not only insulting, but threatening someone for an opinion, will only get you a one way ticket to the banning axe. This is your only warning.
          Anon jan, I agree with Gazan regarding this "Armoblog" character. I was also harsh with him. I have also been reading his crap on this board, I don't think he is an Armenian. He is simply looking to sow discontention within the board regarding internal issues we have within the Armenian community. He may very well be an imposter. And imposters are dealth with harshly.

Gazan, regardless of what you see and hear within this board, don't suggest that you will track anyone down. Just expose these filthy vermin for who and what hey are and leave it at that.
          Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

They targeted and killed civilians (yes, politicians are civilians). It's not like these people were casualties during a military engagement (so no, you cannot really compare them to American forces in Iraq).
            No one deserves to die because they hold a view that is different or opposite to yours, whether they are a Turkish ambassador or the guard at the gates of an embassy protecting him.

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
              No one deserves to die because they hold a view that is different or opposite to yours, whether they are a Turkish ambassador or the guard at the gates of an embassy protecting him.
              Is that why they just hanged Saddam, and they are supposedly still looking for Ossama - dead or alive? The fact of the matter is, during war time anyone that represents the enemy is a legitimate target. Thus, government officials are not 'civilians' in times of war.

You speak about targeting civilians?

I suggest you read about the fire bombing of Dresden Germany in 1945 - by far the worst single attrocity against humanity the world has ever seen.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                Gazan, regardless of what you see and hear within this board, don't suggest that you will track anyone down. Just expose these filthy vermin for who and what hey are and leave it at that.
                You are right, brother.

I just got a bit too emotional and it wasn't exactly mature, but I'm learning cause I'm not really a forum person.

I had a family member who was with JCAG and he died in one of the consulates, I don't wanna mention any names here (most Armenians heard about him) but the man and others like him were heroes and when someone touches their honour he deserves to be punished.

Comment

Gazan

I support you, Asala did more to enlighten the subject. I would not call them terrorists in the way the term is being used to. They sent a wake up call to the Turkish government and others. They were brave Armenians I salute them.

Anon
                  I think you came on a little too strong with Gazan also, that Armoblog needed a wake up call also. He needs to pick his words more carefully.

Armenian

I agree with you also, if this guy is Armenian he needs to educate himself and choose the subjects,names and information more carefully.

All of you

We are brothers, let’s pick our words more carefully and not offend each other and Hayutun. Menk Hay enk.

paravorvil Hayer yev Hayastan

Avak

Comment

Is ASALA active now?

BTW. They can't be called terrorists, compared to what is happening in our world today, but you guys were so hard and jugmental on armoblog. By one post you made him a traitor.
                    Last edited by Lucin; 01-27-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Not me, I havent said a word about ArmoBlog.
                      If your a Left Handed person like me, you are truly unique.

Comment

Working...
                      X