Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Some rambling

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Terrorists!

Originally posted by Siamanto
    You are absolutely right, individuals who willingly travel thousands of miles in order to destroy a country, loot its wealth and hatefully kill civilians should not be called "terrorists;" often, terrorists are insurgents against oppression, while the Australian, British and US soldiers are simply hideous and despicable criminals.
    And individuals who willingly travel x amount of miles in order to kill a person based on a difference of opinion, belief and/or their ethnicity should be called what?

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen
      Whats the difference between Chechens attacking a school full of children and an Armenian throwing a hand grenade at Bush....?
      Let me guess you want to kill Bush because he prefers to call what happened in 1915 a tragedy rather than genocide ??

Comment

You are absolutely right, individuals who willingly travel thousands of miles in order to destroy a country, loot its wealth and hatefully kill civilians should not be called "terrorists;" often, terrorists are insurgents against oppression, while the Australian, British and US soldiers are simply hideous and despicable criminals.
        Fortunately the American soldiers are not doing that. They travel thousands of miles to find the terrorists to stop them from terrorising and to keep all in America safe.

...I am the ONLY one on this forum who truly believes that, aren't I? Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen
          Why ban Gazan??? just an argument...jeez
          I had enough of his lip and wisecracking. I was trying to be cordial.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
            Yes, and you should stop spamming the same crap everywhere as well.

Maybe, I was simply trying to help you locate the posts???
            It also seemed a bit annoyingly and disruptively "invasive" to me; but, isn't - or wasn't - there a rule against "cross-referencing" threads???? As a consequence, I could not refer to all the offending posts within a single post.
            LOL I guess that's all the thanks that I will get for trying to cooperate and abide by the rules!!!

P.S. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for deleting the posts!
            What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
              And individuals who willingly travel x amount of miles in order to kill a person based on a difference of opinion, belief and/or their ethnicity should be called what?

The fact that thousands and thousands of Australian, British and US "NAZI" criminals have willingly traveled thousands of miles in order to destroy a country, loot its wealth and hatefully kill civilians is well documented by thousands of miles of video footage, thousands and thousands of witnesses and mountains of press releases an documentaries.

What "fact" are you talking about?
              What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Quarteria
                Fortunately the American soldiers are not doing that. They travel thousands of miles to find the terrorists to stop them from terrorising and to keep all in America safe.
                In the same manner and using similar "arguments" - i.e. lip service - *urks have denied - and continue to deny - the Armenian Genocide and/or justified their killings. It is not surprising how and why the Axis of Terror - i.e. US, UK and Israel - gets along with the *urks.

The fact that thousands and thousands of Australian, British and US "NAZI" criminals have willingly traveled thousands of miles in order to destroy a country, loot its wealth and hatefully kill civilians is well documented by thousands of miles of video footage, thousands and thousands of witnesses and mountains of press releases an documentaries.
                And it is very likely that more of the atrocities will be made public soon!

No, unfortunately, you may not be the only indoctrinated person living in a fairy tale! I'm sorry if your "(childhood) heroes" are hideous criminals and the myths that sustain your life are woven with lies.

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations
                Last edited by Siamanto; 01-28-2007, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Dear Lucin,
                  I have seen armoblog delete from his blog any comment - including mine - that either suggested an opinion that is not in line with his/her agenda or includes references - such as books - where the reader can learn about the Armenian freedom fighters.
                  Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

You are right; America’s safety is a priority that should be obtained at any price and the rest of the world…

Comment

There are now more terrorists than before Iraq and I think thate they didn't make the US or the world a safer place but more dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X