Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What did Turkish Americans do on April 24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am one of those so called "satan Turks" like my ancestors .

There are 2 type of people . Good and bad. No nation is completely good or bad . If you search and read the history well. You cant really find any " innocent" nation.

I ve seen the pictures of Armenian people and babies. Its heart breaking. I condemn people who killed the Armenian people. There is no good reason to kill children and innocent people.They willl never be forgiven. I share your grief but I dont share your hatred.

I had many Armenian friends in Turkey. We went to church together to light candles They used to bring me painted eggs at Easter.

Now I am in the LA/USa and I met people that didnt rent me a house in Glendale/Los Angeles because I was a Turk.

Please instead of talking about how evil Turks are on internet forums. Go to Turkey talk to Turkey Armenians and meet some real satan Turks.

Comment

Originally posted by ephesus
      I am one of those so called "satan Turks" like my ancestors .

There are 2 type of people . Good and bad. No nation is completely good or bad . If you search and read the history well. You cant really find any " innocent" nation.

I ve seen the pictures of Armenian people and babies. Its heart breaking. I condemn people who killed the Armenian people. There is no good reason to kill children and innocent people.They willl never be forgiven. I share your grief but I dont share your hatred.

I had many Armenian friends in Turkey. We went to church together to light candles They used to bring me painted eggs at Easter.

Now I am in the LA/USa and I met people that didnt rent me a house in Glendale/Los Angeles because I was a Turk.

Please instead of talking about how evil Turks are on internet forums. Go to Turkey talk to Turkey Armenians and meet some real satan Turks.
      Hello ephesus,

If you read my post carefully, you'll see that my message was towards the Turks who were protesting against the Armenian genocide, calling it a lie, etc. not you.

Welcome to our forum.

Comment

Originally posted by taboo
        The modern Turkey, has no connection at all with the Ottoman Empire and it is not the continuation of it.
        Check your history. Modern day Turkey is the brainchild of Mustafa Kemal. And what was Kemal's primary goal? Turkish racial purity! This was done by killing half the Kurds and renaming the other half mountain Turks. The rest is history. But that's what modern day Turkey's government is a continuation of.

Comment

I also see the flag of that fascist country called Azerbaijan ..in the hands of pan-turanist protesters in Washingotn DC...

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
            Check your history. Modern day Turkey is the brainchild of Mustafa Kemal. And what was Kemal's primary goal? Turkish racial purity! This was done by killing half the Kurds and renaming the other half mountain Turks. The rest is history. But that's what modern day Turkey's government is a continuation of.

Kharpert,

Turks always like to make the distinction the Ottomans were not Turks and vice versa. It's just a game of semantics. It's almost as if they're saying that there were no turks during the Ottoman Empire suddenly they appeared in 1923. As we are very aware, the present days Turks are indeed the continuation of the Turks during the Ottoman period.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by taboo
              Again it comes to the same conclusion.

So what is the big deal for asking Turkey (in which it has nothing to do with Ottoman Empire) to recognize Armenian genocide?

It is almost asking to England to recognize Armenian genocide... NO???

Because, The modern Turkey, has no connection at all with the Ottoman Empire and it is not the continuation of it.
              This is the bigest fact that some Armenians are trying to neglect.

So what is the reason that the Armenian genocide claimers call "Ottoman Empire" as "Ottoman Turkey"?? What is the reason to make a false connection between Turkey and Ottoman Empire.

Turkey is not responsible about what Ottoman Empire did since the begining. Turkey has no agenda of killing or mass murdering or anything like that.
              So what is the reason of this claims.
              It almost feel like Armenian genocide claimers slowly slowly will drop the "Ottoman Empire" name and in short they will call "Turkey".

Thanks
              I can't believe what I just read....you are actually denying your own history also ? hopeless case....

Comment

Working...
              X