Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

One voice, revenge, hate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not hate US Kharpert. On the contrary there are many things in US that I love. Such as:

Elvis Presley, Clint Eastwood, Eric Clapton, Steve McQeen, Louis Armstrong……………….

And, I talked about WW-1, not WW-2. So, Hitler blamed Jews for losing WW-1 (he had joined in the WW-1 as volunteer and he was corporal during the war)

Comment

Originally posted by cosmos2
      I do not hate US Kharpert. .......
      : What does that word mean calboy?......................: Ye?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
        You could PM your confession and save us the visualization of two Turks...
        Oops, I have to be careful with my language!
        That was only a joke, wasn't serious, my friend.

Comment

@elendil

My Baby, I love you.
          @Hellektor

That was only a joke, wasn't serious, my friend.
          Too late! We all know now.

You could PM your confession and save us the visualization of two Turks...
          Oops, I have to be careful with my language!
          This was also a joke. Too bad you took it seriously (I wish I could call you my friend).
          Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
          II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
          III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
          IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

My Baby, I love you
            Be careful with the words bro you are going give a wrong impression

Look who’s calling who “a loser”, at least he’s an Armenian in an Armenian forum giving some fact to all your Turkish B.S.s. unlike you, has nothing better to do, you browse the Armenian forums and try to aggravate us with your lies and ungrounded comments. Don’t like it here? go and start your own forum and write all the B.S. you like!
            These are my toys so only I can play with them, now go away we will play together with my Armenian friends

It remains the duty of America to exterminate infestation of threatening crawling treacherous xxxx-roaches from the surface of this earth, even though they may walk on two feet. And, I am so sorry that we had to exterminate your ideological brothers in all those places, NOT!
            God wills it doesnt he?

Without a doubt, my answerer is that Turkey is flawed to the chore. Reason being, in US, we acknowledge our inner problems, we accept our past wrongs, and we try our best to reverse our mistakes. We even went through a civil war in the US for the abolition of slavery where hundreds of thousands of white-Americans died toward freedom of Nigros/Blacks whom you referenced. Can you tell that about Turks? Turks are so-low that they are not even willing to recognize the Genocide which they committed.

Spirit of a Turk is the same as a rogue dog. The only language he understands is POWER, a MASTER, since absent of a master, it is in his nature to violate women, children, week, and innocent, as Turkish History reflects.

However, the world can rejoice because America is holding the Turkish leash these days.
            We are sorry that we invaded Vietnam, Iraq. We are sorry that we have led thousand operations on lands that are a continent and a ocean far away from us. But, Hey, Guess what? We are going to shoot a film that will tell the world how tragic are the events that happened, how your people suffered? Is it not wonderfuuul? Now we are even are we noot?

America accepts its mistakes only after there are no people that can truly defend the other side's case. Then showing off to the world, it apologizes itself.
            A few years after Iraq's disintegretaion, America will apologize for war on Iraq, only there will be no more Iraq that can defend its case... Just like Indians..

Dont get it wrong I dont hate America generally. It is a strong country, it is natural that such events happen. But when they try to lecture us about humanity like they are clean or smt, blood fills my eyes

Comment

A few years after Iraq's disintegretaion, America will apologize for war on Iraq, only there will be no more Iraq that can defend its case... Just like Indians..
              There have been Americans opposing the Iraq war from the very beginning, and we have seen apologies for it less than half a year in its undertaking. Even former Secretary of State Colin Powell has been apologizing for misleading the world. Dissent is very prevalent in America.

Comment

Ofcourse there are good,wise and educated people in America who did no support the war. The ones who supported were led to believe that Iraq was a threat to America and to world.
                I did not blame Americans but state of America.

Comment

It should be noted that the ideology and administrations of America change all the time. I, for one, also hate the George Bush administration, but in 3 years, the Bush administration will be out of office and an election will determine a new presidency and administration. If you look at American history, you can see that the policies of Hoover differed VERY greatly from the policies of Franklin D. Roosevelt, and the policies of Bill Clinton varied greatly from that of George Bush.

The state of America changes all the time, and although right now I'm not proud of its leadership, maybe the next day someone smarter and wiser will take the office.

Comment

It seems you guys just don't want to let it enter your heads.

This barbarity is going on NOW! but you put your "heads" in the sand and pretend everything's OK.

This is:
                    I. Cultural genocide.
                    II. Desecration of religious symbols.
                    III. Destruction of centuries old priceless heritage.
                    IV. Annihilation of unique works of a unique art form, not found among any other people.
                    V. Disrespect to the dead.
                    VI. A desperate attempt to eliminate all evidence of a horrendous crime.
                    VII. A despicable attempt to appropriate land that belongs to others.
                    VIII. A coward act of savagery by a "people" who claims to be part of humanity and civilization.
                    IX. The continuatin of the Armenian Genocide.
                    X. The living proof of the Armenian Genocide.

A barbarity of this magnitude can only breed hatred, I for one have a serious difficulty believing that this species of virus can be considered human.

You always forget the principle of cause and effect, just like "Azeris" who wail like hyenas and whimper like swine and howl like wolves that Armenians have "occupied" "their" territory, while it was THEY who started the war.
                    Hellektor,

You try to legitimize your eternal hatred, and good luck to you in your efforts. I will, however, still correct your accidental, blind, or deliberate misunderstanding in my posting.

I referred to an example of any misdeed as ‘a mistake’, and I would not be referring to genocide simply as a mistake. Just reading my first paragraph of the same posting, everyone can understand that I wouldn’t call genocide a simple ‘mistake’. Yet from your postings, however hate-filled they are, I can see your English is good enough to understand this very obvious fact. So your refusal to get it is deliberate act based on your lack of goodwill.

Your points, summarized through I to X, are not happening in Turkey anymore, and several steps are taken to correct past mistakes regarding Armenian cultural heritage in Turkey. Your refusal to understand that Azerbaijan and Azeris are separate entities, and are not part of Turkey, probably blurs your vision about this issue.

On the contrary, the famous church of Akdamar in Van is currently being restored by a Turkish-Armenian architect. Only last month, The Armenian Patriarch of Istanbul thanked Turkish authorities for their financial support for church restorations. The list can be extended, but your hate-filled eyes cannot see any of it.

Comment

EVERYONE PLEASE stop posting such disturbing images. They don't add anything to the discussion and they're averting everyone who is trying read.

Comment

Working...
                      X