Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why Turkey doesn't recognize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProudTurk
    lmao .. u cant be serious .. are u falling into mistake of comparing power of azerbeijan n turkey ?
    There is no question that you were involved, albeit indirectly in the war in Nagorno Karabakh, as were mujahadeen, as were the chosen tribe and US giving covert assistance. You rattled your sword, you threatened, but when you saw how bad they were getting it, you decided to keep your distance.

well we know u r trying things up for 90 years .. what u got ?.. only 13 countries admitting the genocide ..
    Seventy of those years Armenia was part of the Soviet Union. The ROA has been a country for less than two decades. I'd say we are making up for lost time very well. I haven't checked your count, it's really unimportant. It's been like a row of dominoes falling and whether you admit it or not, you're running scared. If you weren't worried, you wouldn't be burning the midnight oil with devious plans, bribery, threats and blackmail.

u claim that east anatolia belongs to armenia in your constitution .. then y dont u declare a war against us for your lands ?.. like u invaded azerbeijan y dont u try to invade east anatolia ?.. lmao i think we don know the answer ..

get real my armenian friends .. dont live in your fantasy dreamworld ..
    You're the one living in a dream world thinking that all of the countless people you've done crap to aren't gonna get together some day soon and send you running in your underwear, running for cover somewhere, anywhere. Part of why you're so desperate is that you sense it, too.

i advice armenians to quit your threats n then maybe we open our border n so maybe your citizens might have some food n develop an economy
    Personally, I don't want the border open and I definitely am not alone in that opinion. I see no benefit for Armenia or Armenians whatsoever. Keep your advice to yourself, mind your own business. You are the last people to be giving anyone advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush
      BTW, the rules nothwithstanding, could you manage to write in a normal manner instead of using double spacing? I agree, the rules are excessive. We should be allowed to go at it if we want to with ALL perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide, knock down drag outs if necessary. But I guess some people are a bit squeamish and rather than see all the crying, they'd rather tie our hands behind our backs.

Anoush, your arrogance precedes you dear. I have already discussed this with you, and have since reviewed your petty threats and absurd claims made since my last response.

Its funny that you, in the above stab attempt at forum staff, focus on "going at it with ALL perps of Genocide" (which for you my dear, are quite simply the Jewish people of the world). Notice how the only group of "perps" that Anoush discusses in the forum are Jews - so don't lie to people in your posts saying you wish you were allowed to take on ALL perps - we know who is in your crosshairs - you need not tell tales. And yet you leave out the most important reason that I approached you with a warning from forum staff in the first place... You were demeaning and blatantly denying the reality of the Jewish Holocaust. So, why do you leave that part out in the above quote? Perhaps you are ashamed of the real reason the forum has warned you.

You are free to discuss Jewish involvement in the Armenian Genocide - as long as it is substantiated by credible historians and evidence - which must be cited in your posts. However, little audio tapes that describe how Jews have created every major catastrophe of the 20th century are NOT forms of credible evidence nor do they have anything to do with the subject matter of this forum. Conspiracy theories and holocaust denial garbage will not be tolerated under any circumstances whatsoever.

These are the rules, if you don't like them, or as you say they are "too excessive" for you, quit whining about it in your posts - move on to the next forum...

Comment

well we know u r trying things up for 90 years .. what u got ?.. only 13 countries admitting the genocide ..
        How many countries do you have that deny the Armenian Genocide's existance?

u claim that east anatolia belongs to armenia in your constitution .. then y dont u declare a war against us for your lands ?.. like u invaded azerbeijan y dont u try to invade east anatolia ?.. lmao i think we don know the answer ..
        Patience Turk, the time will come...

Thomas Edison was told to stop living in his fantasy dreamworld - he invented the lightbulb shortly thereafter... It will always seem a dream until you wake up one day and it becomes your reality - your going to need a lot of therapy then...

i advice armenians to quit your threats n then maybe we open our border n so maybe your citizens might have some food n develop an economy
        I 'advice' you to stop being so xxxxy and let your 'ProudTurk' pride span all events in your history - yes, even those you are ashamed of. Furthermore, Armenia is posting double digit economic growth with 2 of your little turkish borders closed. International economic reports have shown solid evidence that Turkey is the only party that could benefit from opening its border. Furthermore, you are going to have to open that border REGARDLESS of what Armenians say or do to please you, because your BIG uncle - the European Union is going to slap the taste outta your mouth on Oct. 3rd if you don't "normalize your realtionships with Armenia". So you can keep your little ultimatums in your pocket for a rainy day - they're going to do you no good.

Comment

Originally posted by anoush
          There is no question that you were involved, albeit indirectly in the war in Nagorno Karabakh, as were mujahadeen, as were the chosen tribe and US giving covert assistance. You rattled your sword, you threatened, but when you saw how bad they were getting it, you decided to keep your distance.
          I must say, perhaps to your surprise Anoush - that there is actually evidence to support the statement that Jews (amongst many other ignorant fools) assisted Turkish Azeri's in the Karabagh war. I haven't seen any evidence suggesting that they offered or sent Troops to the Azeri-Turkish front. However, NK Defence Army Personel reported finding hundreds of boxes of abandoned amunition from the Azeri-Turkish front near Stepanakert, with hebrew labels. When I questioned an Armenian Army captian named Araik during my last trip home to Armenia in June '05, about these discoveries he stated that he never saw them but that he had heard about them being found.There is no doubt that tactically/materially Jews and the 'state of Israel' played a crucial role in the collective Azeri-Turkish massacre of ethnic Armenian inhabitants of Artsakh.

Seventy of those years Armenia was part of the Soviet Union. The ROA has been a country for less than two decades. I'd say we are making up for lost time very well.
          An excellent point Anoush. Many people overlook this fact, a mistake most recently made by the proud turk. I believe during the Soviet period, Armenians were greatly restricted in their Genocide Affirmation efforts - at least for those Armenians under Soviet rule - quite a large number. And while Diasporan Armenians outside Soviet rule were not similarly oppressed, they were without doubt still recovering and trying to mend wounds created by the Armenian Genocide - remember: Survivors of that event were middle aged - raising families - they didn't want to talk/think/feel anything about it. But right around the time when survivors children were developing their own ability to talk/think/feel and get involved in Armenian Communities throughout the Diaspora - thats when 1965 came. April 24, 1965: the 50th anniversary of that bloody night - Armenian communities came out of mourning for the first time since the event - and came out with a force that surprised the world. In 2005, it is erupting with greater force. Action is being taken, people are being informed, and 3rd and 4th and 5th generation Diasporan Armenians are becoming more and more passionate about our cause and our heritage than their immigrant Armenian ancestors - the metamorphosis that is taking place before our very eyes is truly phenomenal! Our new-born country is really only shy of 20 years old, and I think considering the number of governments (let alone countries) that have recognized the Armenian Genocide - is an unbelievable number. And it will not stop as long as we keep fighting for Justice.

I haven't checked your count, it's really unimportant. It's been like a row of dominoes falling and whether you admit it or not, you're running scared. If you weren't worried, you wouldn't be burning the midnight oil with devious plans, bribery, threats and blackmail.

You're the one living in a dream world thinking that all of the countless people you've done crap to aren't gonna get together some day soon and send you running in your underwear, running for cover somewhere, anywhere. Part of why you're so desperate is that you sense it, too.
          Exactly, why would 'ProudTurk' even be 'wasting' his time in our forum if there wasn't a feeling in the back of his mind that his governments skeleton is about to come crashing outta the closet.

Personally, I don't want the border open and I definitely am not alone in that opinion. I see no benefit for Armenia or Armenians whatsoever. Keep your advice to yourself, mind your own business. You are the last people to be giving anyone advice.
          EU is fearful that Turkey is so disgustingly impoverished that they literally cannot take the blow to their economy that 20 million poor 'folks' will deal to them.

Comment

but the point is we actually dont run after countries governments asking them to deny armenian genocide as u armenians do run after every government to ask them to admit the genocide for 90 years ..
            You're really naive my friend... Your government spends as much if not more money on their denial propaganda. The most recent example is the genocide denial add in Times magazine and the $$$ your government paid them for it!!

How about this? Turkey Under Media Scrutiny For Attacks On U.S. Genocide Resolution... Turkish government and its allies boasted of bribing - with as much as $500,000 x the Speaker of the House of Representatives as part of an alleged deal to stop consideration of the Armenian Genocide Resolution.

Comment

this will be my last post ..
              Of course it will... This always happens when Turks are put on spot!

At least, now you saw how your government is guilty of bribery.

Comment

Yet Another Self-Satisfied Prig

but we dont whin about it like u armenians do about 1915 events ..
                Oh you don't whine???
                You whine, whimper, wail, howl and snivel like jackals to the world:

e.g. you kill your own in Khojally and howl to the world like hyenas and
                blame the Armenians. You even declare a day to "commemorate" the Khojally "genocide"!!!

You shed crocodile tears and parade the "refugees" of Artsakh war for 15 years whereas proportionally more Armenians had to be expelled from "Azerbaijan" after massacres of Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, etc. But Armenia never used the refugees as a political propaganda weapon.
                Most of the "Azeris" that fled Armenia, sold their houses but the Armenians of "Azerbaijan" were forced out through genocidal acts and left their houses. The "Azeri" government could have housed them long ago in the houses of the Armenians, most of them wealthy people mainly in Baku, but it prefers to use the "refugees" as propaganda.

You whine and snivel that you are extending a "friendly" hand to Armenia to start relations and Armenia says they are ready to start talks without conditions but you put conditions to lift your self-imposed, illegal embargo.

There are many more examples but since I know what kind of stubborn blockheads you Turks are I'll cut it short.

lmao patience .. u stating that armenian army could beat turkish army ?.. hillarious ..

its quite obvious that armenian army cant beat turkish army without getting any support from a third country
                In situations where Armenians had weapons to defend themselves they have always beaten you and that, when they were outnumbered by the Turks several times because you kill people in their sleep.

e.g. Sardarabad, Artsakh, and even in 1905 when the "Azeris" (they were called Tatars then) started mass killings of Armenians in Baku, Nakhijevan, Artsakh, etc.
                It is so that the Anglo Saxon/Zionist powers are sucking the Turks and they are pouring hundreds of billions of dollars in the bottomless throat of the Sick Man of Europe, otherwise it would have died a miserable death long ago.
                When the Turkish Phallus slides out of the Imperialist mouths and they get enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their immoral faces, we will kick your Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you belong.

lmao .. ok mate .. i tell u something .. no force could make turkish authority open armenia border unless these 2 conditions are done .. which are .. see below:

1. armenia should fix its constitution and stop stating that east anatolia belongs to armenia..
                2. armenia should leave karabah back to azerbeijan..

as i said.. b4 these 2 conditions are done .. no force could make turkey open armenia border .. my advice to u is dont believe every political statement you hear .. EU politicians would change mind even faster than u can imagine
                Ha ha ha Your conditions!!!!
                We don't give a semi-flying phuk for the opening of the border. Once it is opened, cheap, low quality Turkish goods will inundate Armenia and break the back of Armenian farmers. It's you who under EU pressure (for their own interests of course) are whining that you are "willing" to open the borders but the Armenians aren't.
                As far as "Azerbaijan" and Artsakh is concerned. It is none of your goddamn business.

You can check this out for "Azeri" history**

**The first two links are broken. If you are interested I can post the content later
                Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Same Garbage All Over Again

even if turkey admits the genocide . .armenians have no right to request any

compensation at least as over the decision by the UN ..

because .. UN defined meaning of "genocide" in 1949 .. n in UN rules and

regulations its stated as there cant be any request for any genocide which are

happened b4 1949 the date when definition of genocide made by the UN first

time ..
                  This sort of garbage has been regurgitate so many millions of times that I really don't think it's worth wasting time for this weasel.

Read this before you spew the same McFarty puke here.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                  II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ProudTurk

Very soon you proudturk(and i don`t know what you proud of),very soon you and your shamefull country will recognize the genocide and not only that!!!turkey will and i repeat will return our lands you right now live in!!!!!!!REMEMBER THIS.

Comment

What Have We Done?

What have we done to deserve this?
                      What kind of brain-damaged morons are these "people"?
                      How many millions of times have we answered this vomit?
                      Read some of the threads and you'll get your answers.

I have wasted hours on these posts and all your answers are there.

When you read those, I will put a question to you: What are you so proud of?

Proud that you belong to a "people" who have brought nothing but death, destruction, rape, genocide, pillage and plunder in the past 1000 years?

Proud that after having taken everything from us, even our genes, you gave us GENOCIDE?

Proud of being the only "people" in this day and age that destroy the historic monuments of another people?

Proud to have a "history" entirely based on lies?

And that offensive avatar of yours. Aren't you ashamed that you bring the disgusting face of that genocidal bandit to this Armenian forum? How dare you?
                      And that offensive flag of yours, red with our blood with the symbol of Lucifer in the middle.
                      It's just like bringing the portrait of Hitler with a Nazi flag with Swastika in the background to a Jewish forum.

Moderators: This is too tolerant, this sort of insolent desecration should be forbidden on this forum and those who bring such putrefaction to this forum must be warned to change their avatar or be banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X