Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why Turkey doesn't recognize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, NK Defence Army Personel reported finding hundreds of boxes of abandoned amunition from the Azeri-Turkish front near Stepanakert, with hebrew labels.
    That's only a tip of the iceberg. That just goes to show level of hatred they have for Christians. As Ann Frankenstein noted before, in every conflict between Muslims and Christians, Jews have sided with, and aided the Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
      What have we done to deserve this?
      What kind of brain-damaged morons are these "people"?
      How many millions of times have we answered this vomit?
      Read some of the threads and you'll get your answers.

I have wasted hours on these posts and all your answers are there.

When you read those, I will put a question to you: What are you so proud of?

Proud that you belong to a "people" who have brought nothing but death, destruction, rape, genocide, pillage and plunder in the past 1000 years?

Proud that after having taken everything from us, even our genes, you gave us GENOCIDE?

Proud of being the only "people" in this day and age that destroy the historic monuments of another people?

Proud to have a "history" entirely based on lies?

And that offensive avatar of yours. Aren't you ashamed that you bring the disgusting face of that genocidal bandit to this Armenian forum? How dare you?
      And that offensive flag of yours, red with our blood with the symbol of Lucifer in the middle.
      It's just like bringing the portrait of Hitler with a Nazi flag with Swastika in the background to a Jewish forum.

Moderators: This is too tolerant, this sort of insolent desecration should be forbidden on this forum and those who bring such putrefaction to this forum must be warned to change their avatar or be banned.
      The poster is banned, but I am sure there is something the moderators can and should do about that repulsive picture.

Comment

Are They True Armenians?

As I said once it's not enough to have an Armenian name or to wear an Armenian mask to be a true Armenian.

You cannot serve 2 masters at the same time. you cannot be an Armenian + a Mason or an Armenian + a Zionist, I know so many Armenian leaders that are Armenians + something else Go figure!

Comment

The question should be why should we accept the claim?

Hello there,I am new to the forum yet I have been reading it for 6 months now.I read what armenians think as you know very few armenians remain in Turkey after deportotions, people who remain dont say a word about it. Thus I got into forum...

However calling both sides to sense. Let's see what Turkey gains and loses if it recognizes genocide claims.
          Loss:
          1. In international arena Turkey will give EU a trump card in terms of politics, every time other countries will stick the issue to our nose.
          2. Armenia will be able to make demands, leave aside money but LANDS! Though the idea of Armenia forcing Turkey to leave its lands is pretty funny, ıt will be a rock on our way, giving this claim a legitamte basis in international arena.
          3. Europe's extermist side will be able to provoke its people against Turkey, using the claims as a jump point.
          Gain:
          1.Armenian people's symphaty perhaps? This is probably expecting too much.
          2.-----That is All?
          Conclusion:
          Turkey being the country it is, dos not have one solid reason to recognize the "genocide". Relations with Armenia are not very important, due to its economic and population size Turkey does not have much to gain from economic relations with it. We can always use the other way around, Azerbaycan from there to Russia. While we have nothing to gain in the issue, we have somethings to lose. So why should we recognize it, when it brings us nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by elendil
            Hello there,I am new to the forum yet I have been reading it for 6 months now.I read what armenians think as you know very few armenians remain in Turkey after deportotions, people who remain dont say a word about it. Thus I got into forum

Gavur:You have to learn Armenian first to understand what they say about you they hate you and who'd blame them

Q:However calling both sides to sense.

Gavur:Usually the loosing party trys to call both sides to their senses refering to themselves as the 3rd party LMAO

Q:Let's see what Turkey gains and loses if it recognizes genocide claims.
            Loss:
            1. In international arena Turkey will give EU a trump card in terms of politics, every time other countries will stick the issue to our nose.
            2. Armenia will be able to make demands, leave aside money but LANDS! Though the idea of Armenia forcing Turkey to leave its lands is pretty funny, ıt will be a rock on our way, giving this claim a legitamte basis in international arena.
            3. Europe's extermist side will be able to provoke its people against Turkey, using the claims as a jump point.
            Gain:
            1.Armenian people's symphaty perhaps? This is probably expecting too much.
            2.-----That is All?
            Conclusion:
            Turkey being the country it is, dos not have one solid reason to recognize the "genocide". Relations with Armenia are not very important, due to its economic and population size Turkey does not have much to gain from economic relations with it. We can always use the other way around, Azerbaycan from there to Russia. While we have nothing to gain in the issue, we have somethings to lose. So why should we recognize it, when it brings us nothing?
            Gavur:These are YOUR justifacations for contuniance of denial (gotunuz uchbuchuk atiyor degil mi) but your ass is singing a different tune RIGHT?
            "All truth passes through three stages:
            First, it is ridiculed;
            Second, it is violently opposed; and
            Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Gavur:These are YOUR justifacations for contuniance of denial (gotunuz uchbuchuk atiyor degil mi) but your ass is singing a different tune RIGHT?
              Well we are indeed afraid of you!!
              By the way you are directly insulting, but I suppose it is free to attack Turkish people in the forum. Still if it will make you feel a little bit important and strong
              götümüz üç buçuk atıyor size olan korkumuzdan
              Joke aside I am not presenting justifacations, I am representing an evaulation of Turkey's choices which like any state looks forward to interests. The things you demand are not in the favor of our interests. Frankly speaking, I dont even care if it is genocide or not, I dont worry about people who were killed or died a 100 years ago. However it is crystal clear that the issue of genocide will forever be a question, since the demands of Diaspora is impossible to grant, especially when demanding lands from Turkey, it triggers a reflex in Turkish people which deepens the enmity. I see many Armenians claiming lands!! for god's sake, believing that Turkey and Turkish people will suffer such an event to happen is ridicolus.

Comment

It's not my fault you guys didnt or couldnt adress the truths of this matter and now you have something to lose you like every one to come to their senses? thats bullcrap when you say theres nothin to gain by admitting Gene-ocide Turk! Otherwise you and your goverment wouldnt waste their breath.

Also im not attacking you just grabbing you by the neck like wrestlers do.
                First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

hats bullcrap when you say theres nothin to gain by admitting Gene-ocide Turk! Otherwise you and your goverment wouldnt waste their breath.
                  You got me wrong or I did not understand what you meant here. When I say nothing to gain, I mean we(Turks, Turkey) has nothing to gain,to you armenians ofcourse it will at least give hope in terms of demand.
                  Also im not attacking you just grabbing you by the neck like wrestlers do.
                  err yes gavur I can see that...
                  It's not my fault you guys didnt or couldnt adress the truths of this matter and now you have something to lose you like every one to come to their senses?
                  Well coming to senses is a call to realize the position of Turkey, Armenia. While I can understand you are chasing for recoginition, your demands are out of line simply. Just like America did not pay indians anything, we have no intention to give you anything.

Comment

Just like America

LOL you wish

Well coming to senses is a call to realize the position of Turkey

Yes you fear if you bendover every body will take turns but thats just guilt and homophobia on Turks side.That willnot and cannot happen because ligths are on and its your cue.

I dont even care if it is genocide or not, I dont worry about people who were killed or died a 100 years ago.

I don't care what they call it personnaly I just want an apologie from your Goverment for my Grandma who was the only survivor from a 150 unit family in Bursa

if we want to achieve reconciliation, we must recognize
                    the truth, first of all
                    First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Turkey being the country it is, dos not have one solid reason to recognize the "genocide".
                      You're right... it has way TOO MANY!

Relations with Armenia are not very important, due to its economic and population size Turkey does not have much to gain from economic relations with it. We can always use the other way around, Azerbaycan from there to Russia. While we have nothing to gain in the issue, we have somethings to lose. So why should we recognize it, when it brings us nothing?
                      Thank you for being honest! I mean it... since you have nothing to gain, and perhaps a lot to loose, you aren't willing to take the humane step and recognize the darkest chapter of your history... Ey at least you were honest!

Well guess what, it will continue to haunt you and at the end, you'll realize that recognizing the genocide will actually benefit you. Were you expecting it to keep you out of the EU? An you know, being an EU member will boost your currency value and thus your economy! Not to mention, the social living conditions for your people. So there... but I guess it takes a "human" to take the "humane" step! And your government is far from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X