Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Treaty of Sevres... can we do anything about it today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McFarty/tallturkishtale.com copy/paste crap

Originally posted by Ixtanbul
    Obviously it's not refering to the Republic of Turkey but the Ottoman Empire. There was no Republic of Turkey in 1920, the Republic of Turkey was formed in 1923!
    The "Republic" of Turkey is the "legitimate" inheritor of the Ottoman Tyranny.
    What happened was a change of government not a change of state.

In my first post i stated if Armenians were so into invalid treaties, they should also be into the treaty of Gümrü. I didn't show anything as evidence.
    This is a cliché tallturkishtale.com copy/paste crap.

The representatives of both the victorious nations including Armenia and the losers the Ottoman government put their signatures under the treaty of Sèvres.
    The treaty of Lausanne imposed on Armenians, totally disregarded their existence. Since Armenia had lost its independence to the Soviets and didn't have a representative, this "treaty" should be shredded after its contents are printed on toilet paper.

The treaty of Gyumri was a treacherous act and Khatisian was no more in charge when he was forced to sign.

Since the Armenians gangs were the ones commiting the mass murders i was refering to them. How was i supposed to know you wouldn't understand, gosh.
    You have to read Dadrian's The Key Distortions and Falsehoods in the Denial of the Armenian Genocide before spewing this McFarty/tallturkishtale.com copy/paste ordure.

I didn't insult anyone or any nation.
    When you deny the Armenian Genocide or you justify it with the garbage above, it's more insolent than a million cuss words.
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
      The Ottoman goverment changed in 1908, does that mean that a different country was formed?

The Republic of Turkey has had over 50 different goverments till this day does that also mean there all different countries?

I have no idea what your talking about, can you be more specific?

The representatives of both the victorious nations including Armenia and the losers the Ottoman government put their signatures under the treaty of Sèvres.
      What victorious nation? Armenians were an Ottoman minority. But if you accept Armenians wared alongside the allies and betrayed there country and joined the massacre spree on the Muslim population commited by the Russian army during WW1 thats a whole different story.

The treaty of Lausanne imposed on Armenians, totally disregarded their existence.
      The treaty of Lausanne has nothing to do with Armenians. The treaty of Sevrés was signed by the Ottoman Empire after losing in WW1 and the treaty of Lausanne was signed by the Republic of Turkey after the Turkish war of independence.

Just like Versaille lost it's validity after WW2, Sevrés lost it's validity after the Turkish war of independence. Not to mention that the Republic of Turkey and Ottoman Empire are 2 different entities, just like the Republic of Turkey wasn't the successor of most Ottoman lands it also wasn't the successor of most Ottoman treaties.

Since Armenia had lost its independence to the Soviets and didn't have a representative, this "treaty" should be shredded after its contents are printed on toilet paper.
      Whats with the attitude?

The treaty of Gyumri was a treacherous act and Khatisian was no more in charge when he was forced to sign.
      The conditions Armenians were in when the treaty of Gümrü was signed is exactly the same as the conditions Turks were in when the treaty of Sevrés was signed.

You have to read Dadrian's The Key Distortions and Falsehoods in the Denial of the Armenian Genocide before spewing this McFarty/tallturkishtale.com copy/paste ordure.
      I didn't copy paste anything except the info on the treaty of Sevrés. So don't made judgements based on assumptions.

When you deny the Armenian Genocide or you justify it with the garbage above, it's more insolent than a million cuss words.
      Well whats even lower is Armenians constantly expressing there pain and constantly neglecting the pain they caused.

If you think after 900 years of living together in peace Turks started deporting Armenians out of the blue, you must think twice my friend. What was the event that turned Turks against Armenians after 900 years of friendship? Ask yourself that question please...

Comment

What was the event that turned Turks against Armenians after 900 years of friendship?
        For the love of God, could you at least read the history before you ask?

Comment

Same Turk, Different Color: again for the nth time...

Obviously it's not refering to the Republic of Turkey but the Ottoman Empire. There was no Republic of Turkey in 1920, the Republic of Turkey was formed in 1923!
          The Ottoman goverment changed in 1908, does that mean that a different country was formed?
          That was EXACTLY what I meant.
          From your post, I understood that you don't want to have anything to do with the Armenian Genocide, because it happened in the Ottoman era and not in the times of the "Republic" of Turkey.
          I was saying that a change of government is not a change of state, that is, the new government of the old state is responsible for cleaning up the mess created by the old government of the same state. Got it?

I have no idea what your talking about, can you be more specific?
          I though you were trying to legitimize the treaty of Gyumri, parroting the garbage found on Turkish hate sites.

What victorious nation?
          Of course, they won't talk about the battles of Sardarabad, Bash Abaran and Karakilisa at your schools.
          The tiny 10% of our home that we have today*, is the result of the resistance of the Armenians against the Turkish army in 1918, who attacked and were heading towards Yerevan to get it over with Armenia once and for all.
          Let me tell you, this is one of the reasons why you guys hate Dro, Njdeh, Andranik and other great Armenian heroes who did not bend their necks to your scimitars and fought to liberate their home.

(*It was 2.5 times larger in 1919 (approximately 80000 km2), but Lenin and Kemal made passionate love in 1921 and the Russians that you love to hate so much gave Artsakh and Nakhijevan to the bogus state and Kars, Ardahan, Surmalu and Ardvin to you, including our beautiful Ani that you have managed to destroy and our sacred mountain Ararat that was never a part of the Ottoman Tyranny.)

Armenians were an Ottoman minority.
          Jean Baptiste Tavernier, who traveled six times in the East in the period of 1632-1668 wrote in his notes that “the land stretching from Tokat to Tabriz is almost exclusively inhabited by Christians and this region used to be part of the Armenian Kingdom...That's why it's not surprising to come across fifty Armenians for every single Muslim”.

Reis Efendi in his Risalesi, the official report for the Ottoman Ministry of Interior, prepared in 1778-1780, wrote that "the Armenians were the most numerous reaya-population in the Ottoman State". In numbers it should lie somewhere between 2.5 to 3 million, since the Greek population at the time must have been over 2 million.

Where did they all go?

But if you accept Armenians wared alongside the allies and betrayed there country and joined the massacre spree on the Muslim population commited by the Russian army during WW1 thats a whole different story.
          You guys always complain that I hate you and you dare excrete such disgusting ordure.
          This pisses me off soooo badly that whenever I see this vomit I cannot really love you.

You are not our nation.
          You are goddamn invading, savage, barbaric, nomadic bandits who have been killing us for the past thousand years. We did not invite you, with your infinitely inferior "culture" to invade and rule us; to steal our women and children to rape in your filthy harems and for janissary.
          We never asked you to come and tax us to fill your lazy stomachs and to have us build your goddamn empire.
          We have all the right to want you out of our home.

Greeks, Hungarians, Romanians, Serbs, Arabs, etc. revolted against you and they all got their freedom except the Armenians. Did they have (with the exception of the Greeks) higher or older civilizations than the Armenians?
          What is this primordial Turkish hatred of Armenians that does not tolerate their JUST and RIGHTFUL demands for freedom from your barbaric yoke?

Here for the thousandth time:

I always direct the new Turkish users to this link, where Aristakes Lastivertsi describers the barbarities committed by your earliest ancestors, the Oghuz (Seljuks), when they ravaged my beautiful land and reduced it to rubbles.

Read The Key Distortions and Falsehoods in the Denial of the Armenian Genocide and stop the garbage about Armenians killed 2.500000000000000000000000000000000 Muslims. And stop playing this filthy religion card to gain Muslim sympathy in these days of the clash of civilizations.
          Arab Muslims gave shelter to the survivors of the Genocide and we are eternally grateful to them. So, while your government is making love to the filthiest regimes of the world, USA, Britain and Israel, have the decency to avoid the religious issue.

The treaty of Lausanne has nothing to do with Armenians.
          That's what I'm talking about! It ignores us which makes it illegitimate and good for toilet paper.

The treaty of Sevrés was signed by the Ottoman Empire after losing in WW1 and the treaty of Lausanne was signed by the Republic of Turkey after the Turkish war of independence.
          Same xxxx, different stink = same state, different government. Remember?

Just like Versaille lost it's validity after WW2, Sevrés lost it's validity after the Turkish war of independence. Not to mention that the Republic of Turkey and Ottoman Empire are 2 different entities, just like the Republic of Turkey wasn't the successor of most Ottoman lands it also wasn't the successor of most Ottoman treaties.
          No pfukking way! We'll get our home back, come rain or shine.

You see that you contradict yourself?
          You said in the first paragraph that
          "The Ottoman goverment changed in 1908, does that mean that a different country was formed?"

The conditions Armenians were in when the treaty of Gümrü was signed is exactly the same as the conditions Turks were in when the treaty of Sevrés was signed.
          Bullxxxx!
          The Ottoman government was in charge whereas Armenia was desecrated by the Soviets.

I didn't copy paste anything except the info on the treaty of Sevrés. So don't made judgements based on assumptions.
          You are avoiding the subject. I told you that you should read that article in order not to regurgitate that Armenians killed 2.50000000000000000000000000000000000 Turks, but you didn't read it.

Well whats even lower is Armenians constantly expressing there pain and constantly neglecting the pain they caused.
          Lower than what you have been doing to us the last thousand years is unimaginable.

If you think after 900 years of living together in peace Turks started deporting Armenians out of the blue, you must think twice my friend. What was the event that turned Turks against Armenians after 900 years of friendship? Ask yourself that question please...
          You see how brain damaged you are? This reflects the official denial policy of your fascist state.
          I give the link to the Aristakes Lastivertsi extracts to show you that the McFarty/tallturkishtale.com copy/paste ordure: Turks and Armenians were living together in peace is pure fantasy but you don't bother.

Ask yourself that question please...
          I ask you this question please, that I have asked all the Turkish posters but NONE has ever replied:

If all the women, children and elderly were armed to their teeth rebels, how come they didn't rebel and walked to roast in the desert?
          Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
          II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
          III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
          IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

From your post, I understood that you don't want to have anything to do with the Armenian Genocide, because it happened in the Ottoman era and not in the times of the "Republic" of Turkey.
            The Republic of Turkey legally isn't responsible for anything good or bad the Ottomans done while Turkish history is.

I was saying that a change of government is not a change of state, that is, the new government of the old state is responsible for cleaning up the mess created by the old government of the same state. Got it?
            Well the Ottoman Empire ending and the Republic of Turkey being born isn't a change of goverment it's a change of state.

The Ottoman Empire was a Empire while the Republic of Turkey is a Republic.
            The Ottoman Empire was a constitutional monarchy while the Republic of Turkey is a democracy.
            The Ottoman Empir was multi-cultural while the Republic of Turkey is a nation state.

Greece, Yugoslavia, Egypt and Turkey all inherited Ottoman lands and all payed there share for Ottoman debts. Turkey isn't responsible for Ottoman history just like Greece, Egypt and Yugoslavia isn't.

I though you were trying to legitimize the treaty of Gyumri, parroting the garbage found on Turkish hate sites.
            No, i studied the treaty at university.

Of course, they won't talk about the battles of Sardarabad, Bash Abaran and Karakilisa at your schools.
            The tiny 10% of our home that we have today*, is the result of the resistance of the Armenians against the Turkish army in 1918, who attacked and were heading towards Yerevan to get it over with Armenia once and for all.
            Let me tell you, this is one of the reasons why you guys hate Dro, Njdeh, Andranik and other great Armenian heroes who did not bend their necks to your scimitars and fought to liberate their home.
            Nothing about Armenians good or bad is taught in Turkish schools. Only Armenian gangs Taşnak and Hınçak are named alongside Greek, Jewish, kurdish gangs during WW1 and that Armenians were deported due to siding with the enemy and joining the Russians to massacre the Muslim population in East Anatolia and that many Armenians died on there way to Lebanon and Syria.

So an average Turk learns 10 minutes worth of info on Armenians in school.

(*It was 2.5 times larger in 1919 (approximately 80000 km2), but Lenin and Kemal made passionate love in 1921 and the Russians that you love to hate so much gave Artsakh and Nakhijevan to the bogus state and Kars, Ardahan, Surmalu and Ardvin to you, including our beautiful Ani that you have managed to destroy and our sacred mountain Ararat that was never a part of the Ottoman Tyranny.)
            Armenians didn't war us, they were handed land by the Allies for xxxxs sake. Easy come, easy go.

Jean Baptiste Tavernier, who traveled six times in the East in the period of 1632-1668 wrote in his notes that “the land stretching from Tokat to Tabriz is almost exclusively inhabited by Christians and this region used to be part of the Armenian Kingdom...That's why it's not surprising to come across fifty Armenians for every single Muslim”.
            Armenians were only allowed to move West cause the Ottomans allowed Armenians too, there was no or very less Armenians in Central, South and North Anatolia during the Byzantian period. Just cause Ottomans allowed Armenians to move Westwards doesn't mean it's your land! About the Iranian Tabriz, it has always been a Iranic and later on Turkic(Azeri & Turkmen) populated city, so who are you kidding mate?

Reis Efendi in his Risalesi, the official report for the Ottoman Ministry of Interior, prepared in 1778-1780, wrote that "the Armenians were the most numerous reaya-population in the Ottoman State". In numbers it should lie somewhere between 2.5 to 3 million, since the Greek population at the time must have been over 2 million.

Where did they all go?
            The same place all the Turks in the Caucasus that no longer live there went to.

You guys always complain that I hate you and you dare excrete such disgusting ordure.
            This pisses me off soooo badly that whenever I see this vomit I cannot really love you.
            Untill you research what horrible atrocities the Russian army and Armenian gangs commited in East Anatolia you will never understand what happened in 1915, Asala, Negro-Karabakh or even today.

You are not our nation.
            You are goddamn invading, savage, barbaric, nomadic bandits who have been killing us for the past thousand years. We did not invite you, with your infinitely inferior "culture" to invade and rule us; to steal our women and children to rape in your filthy harems and for janissary.
            When Turks came to Anatolia only Greeks opposed and they put up a war, if your ancestors were bothered which they seem like they weren't should have done something about it.

Btw Armenians are famous for being the only nation in the entire Ottoman history to never make it to the Harem. Egyptians, Ethiopians, Russians, Greek, Slav, Persian, Arabic etc even Italian and French but never ever Armenian women. So obviously you've been fed on propaganda, theres even jokes about that in the Balkans and Middle East.

We never asked you to come and tax us to fill your lazy stomachs and to have us build your goddamn empire.
            We have all the right to want you out of our home.
            Noone asked for Armenian opinion a thousand years ago and noone is asking for Armenian opinion now!

Greeks, Hungarians, Romanians, Serbs, Arabs, etc. revolted against you and they all got their freedom except the Armenians. Did they have (with the exception of the Greeks) higher or older civilizations than the Armenians?
            They all put up a fight to defend there homelands in the first place and did the same centuries after.

What is this primordial Turkish hatred of Armenians that does not tolerate their JUST and RIGHTFUL demands for freedom from your barbaric yoke?
            There is no Turkish hatred for Armenians, not that i know of. But there is hatred for propaganda and just not Armenian but all.

About barbaric, go ask your great grandafather what he did alongside the Russian army in East Anatolia during WW1?

I always direct the new Turkish users to this link, where Aristakes Lastivertsi describers the barbarities committed by your earliest ancestors, the Oghuz (Seljuks), when they ravaged my beautiful land and reduced it to rubbles.
            It was the middle ages, what are you expecting? The inquisition was running, the Crusades were still massacring and looting in the East.

Stop evaluating the medieval ages with 21st century mentality.

Read The Key Distortions and Falsehoods in the Denial of the Armenian Genocide and stop the garbage about Armenians killed 2.500000000000000000000000000000000 Muslims. And stop playing this filthy religion card to gain Muslim sympathy in these days of the clash of civilizations.
            I say Muslim cause East Anatolia was mainly Armenian, kurdish and Chechnyian populated. There wasn't many Turks and it was the kurds and Chechnyians that suffered Russian/Armenian atrocities the most.

Arab Muslims gave shelter to the survivors of the Genocide and we are eternally grateful to them. So, while your government is making love to the filthiest regimes of the world, USA, Britain and Israel, have the decency to avoid the religious issue.
            Well there were Assyrians that hid Muslims from the Russian army and Armenian gangs. Theres good and bad in every religion.

That's what I'm talking about! It ignores us which makes it illegitimate and good for toilet paper.
            It was a treaty between the losers and winners of the Turkish war of independence, which side is Armenians on? NONE!

No pfukking way! We'll get our home back, come rain or shine.

You see that you contradict yourself?
            You said in the first paragraph that
            "The Ottoman goverment changed in 1908, does that mean that a different country was formed?"
            No contradiction just your lack of history. In 1908 Young Turks took control over the goverment within the Ottoman Empire.

The Ottoman government was in charge whereas Armenia was desecrated by the Soviets.
            The Ottoman Parliament was raided and the MP's were sent to prison in Malta by the allies. The Brits have invaded Thrace and Istanbul, the Italian army had invaded South Anatolia, the French army had invaded the Middle East and South East Anatolia. So i guess we were in 1000 times worse condition then the Armenians when we signed the treaty of Sevrés.

Lower than what you have been doing to us the last thousand years is unimaginable.
            Noone was complaining till less then a 100 years ago, Armenian bureaucrats and businessman were criticizing the Greeks for starting trouble in there beloved empire, why the sudden change?

You see how brain damaged you are? This reflects the official denial policy of your fascist state.
            I give the link to the Aristakes Lastivertsi extracts to show you that the McFarty/tallturkishtale.com copy/paste ordure: Turks and Armenians were living together in peace is pure fantasy but you don't bother.
            Armenians would ask there Turkish neighbours to look after there family and house when they would go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage, this went on for centuries. Despite there being Greeks and Assyrians in the region Armenians would only trust Turks to look after there family and home.

Turks would ask there Armenian neighbours to look after there family and house when they would go to Mecca for hajj, this went on for centuries. Despite there being Arabs and kurds in the region Turks would only trust Armenians to look after there family and home.

Break down the barriers mate, whether you believe it or not Turks and Armenians were real close and had a great friendship. Yes everything went wrong when Russians, Brits, kurds etc came between us. Go to any village in Anatolia and they will tell you scary stories of Russian/Armenian atrocities but they'd also tell you incredible friendship stories that will make you want to cry. I assume it's the same in Armenia (not diaspora), they too will talk about the 1915 and what they suffered but will also tell you great stories about centuries of friendship.

I ask you this question please, that I have asked all the Turkish posters but NONE has ever replied:

If all the women, children and elderly were armed to their teeth rebels, how come they didn't rebel and walked to roast in the desert?
            lol, the Armenian gangs were armed to death in East Anatolia and performed atrocities on the Muslims of the region. As kurdish landlords begged for help from Istanbul and as the rape stories(that was the last straw) started to make it impossible for Muslims to live in the region did the Ottoman authorities intervene. They sent help to the Muslims of East Anatolia, disarmed the Armenian gangs and sent everyone involved with Armenians gangs and Russia to Syria and Lebanon. There are plenty of Armenians they weren't forced to leave and remained in Anatolia, only the people and there families that had any kind of relation to Hinçak, Taşnak etc were sent.

Comment

Thank you for ur valuable comments, Elendil. (BTW, nice picture, "Şu Çılgın Türkler")...

You traitors really believe this Genocide... Ur ancestors lied pretty well, comrade. Let's discuss the truth, shall we?

Before the so-called "Genocide", The Turks and the Armenians were living peacefully. More than that, the Ottomans called the Armenians "Millet-ul-Emen" which meant reliable people (we can see how they turned out to be wrong, can't we?). The "poor" Armenians were actually rich and most of them lived in the capital, adjusting economical stuff, wiping their asses with gold etc.

After the 1st Conference in London, the Armenians were seperated from their fate-brothers for the first time. After that conference, the Armenian terrorism began.

First, you tried to assassinate the frightened-by-death sultan Abdulhamed II by placing gunpowder under his cart. The cart blew up, but (unfortunately) Abdulhamed was safe after all.

After that, you were inspired by the Russians to attack the Turkish rebels who were defying the Russian occupation. You slaughtered 200.000 Turks in the area. As we can still see, their skulls still remain on the TURKISH SOIL, which they fought and died for!!!!!!!!!!

In response, the Ottoman government came up with a new law called "Nomadic law" which didn't allow the Turkish people to get the revenge they deserved. This law allowed the Armenians to travel soutwards with Ottoman convoys, in order to reduce the Russian momentum in Eastern Anatolia.

While they were traveling, the newly gathered KURDS were terrorising Adana (for the narrow-minded, Cilicia) and when they saw the Ottoman convoys, they attacked 'em causing the death of 200 Ottomans and 3000 Armenians. So, if you fools were slaughtered, you were slaughtered by the Kurds!!!

After Lenin established the rather friendly nation of U.S.S.R, the Allies became more dependant on the Armenians and established what the Armenians weren't able to establish: an Armenian nation.

After that, the Armenians started to slaughter more Turks each day. If we list it, it would be something like:
              Gaziantep:523.000
              Kars:800.000 (probably more)
              Erzurum:1.900.000
              Van:1.750.000 (I have an Armenian newspaper printed in 1920 which proclaims that only 15.000 Turks were left alive in Van)

After Kazim Karabekir (with an army composed of militiamen and villagerswho called themselves Kuva-yı Milliye which meant National Forces) kicked ur asses in Van, you marched back to Erivan like a pack of sheep. And during the war with the Greeks, you signed the Treaty of Kars with Mustafa Kemal's government which proclaimed that the Turks OWNED Kars, Erzurum and Van so don't come whining about worldwide laws.

After you fled from our lands, you started to terrorise Azerbaijani regions such as Nahcivan (which you still proclaim that it's yours...just feeble). After that you marched to Baku and stretched as far as the shores of Khazar BUT then the Soviet supported Azerbaijani kicked ur GAVUR asses back to Erivan. You desire to conquer but the verb always stays as desiring. It never changes (talkin' 'bout motions?).

If you're whinin' 'bout Sévres, the Republic of Turkey never signed that treaty, the Ottomans did and believe me, the Ottomans are the real cause of all the economic trouble we're in so I wouldn't wanna defend 'em. Besides, we kicked the Allies' asses in Loussane, and thereby legally getting our independence. If U haven't signed it, who cares? Your masters (the Allies) signed it, so U have 2 obey 'em.

And if you're talkin' 'bout terrorism, let's talk about the Azerbaijani corps in Nahcivan or our dear friend Anoush's symbol. An Armenian smily with a Kaleshnikov in his hand, prepared to slaughter! How cute! Mommy, I want the exact same thing!!!!!

You Aryans have also slaughtered Jews in Van, too. (If you wanna see da proof, I have a file to send...) To be honest, I didn't like the Jews until that moment. They, too, are barbarians like yourselves but at least they are smart enough to know the truth. You just speak while you're drinkin' a beer in front of the TV. Be more like the Kemalists (like me) , get into action!!! Nah, it's easy to defeat you this way.

If you scoundrels EVER try to challenge us to a battle, we'll outnumber you and easily march to ur capital in the process. We are a peaceful people, we only defend (if you talk about those Jewish-blessed Ottomans, the same thing'll happen) but if you TRY to invade, we'll replay history and destroy you but this time, it'll be permanent.

Do not blame anyone before you look up in the mirror. You fools have slaughtered the Anatolian Turks (Turcomans, Laz, Kurds) and still continue to slaughter the Shia Turks (Turcomans, Azerbaijani). So, before U yell "Turks have slaughtered my ancestors" right after our national "Children's Day" holiday (April 23rd) and face the truth and join the conferences. ADMIT THE CRIMES DONE BY UR ANCESTORS!!!!!

As a conclusion, I would like to say:
              "The happy one is the one who says 'I am a Turk!'"

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
              [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]The Young Kemalist[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by The Kemalist
                After that, the Armenians started to slaughter more Turks each day. If we list it, it would be something like:
                Gaziantep:523.000
                Kars:800.000 (probably more)
                Erzurum:1.900.000
                Van:1.750.000 (I have an Armenian newspaper printed in 1920 which proclaims that only 15.000 Turks were left alive in Van)
                Ataturk
                WHAT TURKS???
                They are Kurds , you should stop reading 'The Kemalist Today' newspaper or watch TRT (Terrorist Racist Turks)-channel!!!
                You don't know even the ethnic population of those area's what you call 'Türkiye' , that information was all from books from the Ottoman empire,
                By the way those casualties were 90% Armenians and the rest Kurds!!!!!!

Comment

Just to make 1 thing clear, Armenian gangs alongside the Russian army mostly massacred kurds and Chechnyians. There wasn't a significant Turkish population within East Anatolia at the time.

Ofcourse Istanbul supported arming kurdish and Chechnyian gangs against the Russians and Armenians. As a result kurds and Chechnyians were the ones that killed the Armenians that we talk about today.

The events and killings that went on in East Anatolia didn't have anything to do with Turks or the Ottomans till the deportation.

Very Important

Even when the Republic of Turkey was being formed kurdish landlords(Diap Ağa fopr example) begged Mustafa Kemal to include East Anatolia within the new states borders. kurds were afraid that if East Anatolia was left out of the Turkish states borders the allies would allow Armenians to return to East Anatolia and claim back there lands and good which kurds had took over straight after the deportation (btw that was exactly what the allies were planning).

Did Armenians know this? i'd like to know what Armenians know about this subject, cause they blame everything on Turks when there was a whole lot more to the story.

Comment

Thank you for ur valuable comments, Elendil. (BTW, nice picture, "Şu Çılgın Türkler")...
                    Thanks my kin. You are more than welcome

Comment

Just to make 1 thing clear, Armenian gangs alongside the Russian army mostly massacred kurds and Chechnyians. There wasn't a significant Turkish population within East Anatolia at the time.

Ofcourse Istanbul supported arming kurdish and Chechnyian gangs against the Russians and Armenians. As a result kurds and Chechnyians were the ones that killed the Armenians that we talk about today.

The events and killings that went on in East Anatolia didn't have anything to do with Turks or the Ottomans till the deportation.

Very Important

Even when the Republic of Turkey was being formed kurdish landlords(Diap Ağa fopr example) begged Mustafa Kemal to include East Anatolia within the new states borders. kurds were afraid that if East Anatolia was left out of the Turkish states borders the allies would allow Armenians to return to East Anatolia and claim back there lands and good which kurds had took over straight after the deportation (btw that was exactly what the allies were planning).

Did Armenians know this? i'd like to know what Armenians know about this subject, cause they blame everything on Turks when there was a whole lot more to the story.
                      These are all fabricated lies; even you people don’t know how to tell it straight. They say if a story doesn’t have any truth or facts in it, will vary every time it was told.

Get sikill

Comment

Working...
                      X