Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaks Insist On Territorial Claims To Turkey

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kharpert
    A report of extermination delivered to the Fuhrer himself:

I'm not denying the Holocaust but since when did the Germans have computers back in those days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sion
      I'm not denying the Holocaust but since when did the Germans have computers back in those days?
      The typewriter was invented in the late 1800s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kharpert
        The typewriter was invented in the late 1800s.

Not that I appreciate your sarcasm.
        Since when are you able to underline words using a typewritter?

Wikipedia is not a realible source anyone can edit it.

Comment

• I wasn't being sarcastic. Typewriters have long since had the function to underline words; they just can't italicize them.

Comment

• some people eh? yeah - you can always count on "some people" can't you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Armenoid
              Thats comparison is deep. And its scary to think about. Good job enker. These people just dont understand where we are coming from.
              Well Of course ... If the European Powers had cared about the Armenians they would have stopped the Genocide that was active for almost 2 years, and the News reports of almost from their newspapers kept showing the media at the time, even official reports of ALL RANKS of European officials were flooding the Ministries of those coutries .... But who had moved an inch to save the Armenians ?? NO ONE !!!

What did those powers do instead ? They give the Armenian Lands to Ataturk, and haded him his firends who were locked in Malta and were freed without trial !!!

They not only "Turn a blind eye" to the Armenian Calamity (breaking their own promise of protection and insuring safty of Armenians that they made in San Stefano and Berlin 1878), but they after all that befriended the Gazi, and invested in his new state , giving him our land!!

Comment

• I'm trying to conform to the new political slant of the forum...lest someone doubt that i am a TRUE ARMENIAN and suspect that I am really a JEW. Yes who is to know - I could be a JEW pretending to be an Armenian and you wouldn't know - or I could be an Armenian who has just joined the INTERNATIONAL ZIONIST CONSPIRACY! OR Maybe I am a deep agaent being groomed by a secret Armenian group to curry favor with the JEWS so that one day I might be used as a secret weapon against them....yes the possibilities are just endless...but thats what makes the BLAME THE JEWS GAME so fun.....yeah...how am I doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
                  I'm trying to conform to the new political slant of the forum...lest someone doubt that i am a TRUE ARMENIAN and suspect that I am really a JEW. Yes who is to know - I could be a JEW pretending to be an Armenian and you wouldn't know - or I could be an Armenian who has just joined the INTERNATIONAL ZIONIST CONSPIRACY! OR Maybe I am a deep agaent being groomed by a secret Armenian group to curry favor with the JEWS so that one day I might be used as a secret weapon against them....yes the possibilities are just endless...but thats what makes the BLAME THE JEWS GAME so fun.....yeah...how am I doing?
                  You know something, my firend, it won't make any difference if you are Armenian or not ... I appreciate your support to the Armenian cause, and your views responding to Armenian Genocide deniers ... I honestly do.
                  So thank you

Comment

• Armenians always think they are special - that European indifference/abaondonment was because they had something against the Armenians...it would be special if the Europeans actually ever did anything for anyone - not in their specific and direct self interest - not the usual - which is what we experienced....

And considering that there was a war going on...and that the Russians experienced a total collapse with in the middle of things - it is not surprising that there really wasn't anyone in any postion to actually stop the Turks from doing anything. Consider as well how quickly most of the killing was carried out - sure it streched over a few years ultimatly - but the vast bulk of the Genocide occured in perhaps a 6 month period beginning in the Spring of 1915. Just how could any power have moved in to stop such a thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illuminator
                      No, you missed his point. The point was about FALSE claims about genocide, both of which are an azeri "genocide" and bosnian "genocide." Both claims are false.
                      No the Bosnian genocide isn't false you genocide denier .

Someone once said, "Those who fail to learn from the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it."

Those who forget Circassia are doomed to repeat it in Armenia.
                      Those who forget Armenia are doomed to repeat it in the Holocaust.
                      Those who forget the Holocaust are doomed to repeat it in Cambodia.
                      Those who forget Cambodia are doomed to repeat it in Bosnia.
                      Those who forget Bosnia are doomed to repeat it in Darfur.

Comment

Working...
                      X