Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaks Insist On Territorial Claims To Turkey

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kharpert
    Oh, and Armenoid, I'm not bolsahye. I respected your concern and removed the file, now step off the soapbox.
    Listen bro, I never said you were one, although I thought you may have been. I have been around many of them, although there are some very good bolsahais, most of them are simply turks with a christian flavor. But why would you have posted that in the first place? It was NOT funny, it was disgusting. Any Armenian who finds that even slightly funny is my enemy.

Dude, the entire thing was vile. The filthy turkahai accent, the filthy rhetoric, the self-hate, the shallowness, etc. As far as I'm concerned, a sewer rat has more value to me that the subhuman filth who created that garbage. Regardless of your apology, which I appriciate btw, you should be ashamed that you even have that garbage in your possesion, let alone post it in public.

Dude, you screwed up big time and when you saw the nagative reaction you apologized. See what happens when you think you know everything and you don't listen to your elders?
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]The Armenian Genocide is a reality that can not be debated[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

You're right, it was offensive and inappropriate.

This has nothing to do with my age, anyone can make a mistake. I'm not too proud to admit that I'm wrong once in a while.

Comment

Don't worry Kharpet - whatever it was you posted - I didn't even see it - no matter - you shouldn't get too worked up. Armenoid posts insultingly - to most all decent people - an towards Armenians in particular - nearly every time he posts.

Comment

I've experienced Armenian and international communities for 17 years, and I've come to several conclusions that are agreed upon by many others both older and younger than me. The distinction I often bring up is not "converting" anyone to anything, but to never generalize on basis of race or ethnicity, especially on the personal level. Insofar, I've seen that respect for foreign communities with similar philosophies is beneficial for Armenian circles.

Comment

1.5 million isn't Armenian.

Comment

I've seen that respect for foreign communities with similar philosophies is beneficial for Armenian circles.
              Seems to me you are saying that Armenians are fortunate that foreign communities don't "generalize." Why is that? Very strange statement indeed. Seems like more warped educational programming.

Comment

Let me put it this way; would you shun Taner Akcam because he is a Turk? Or would you accept his pro-Armenian literature and rhetoric as beneficial?

Comment

Originally posted by Armenoid
                  Dude, your wrong much more than "once-in-a-while," but you seem too proud to admit it.
                  Pouring fuel on the fire don't you think? Why don't you have anything nice to say to each other...

Originally posted by Armenioid
                  Btw: A couple of forum members here PMed about this "1.5 Million" character. Apperently, he is not even an Armenian. I was told he was, at best, 1/6 or 1/8 Armenian - the rest being most probably Jewish. From what I have noticed by reading some of his previous posts, he seems to be set out on a task to equate Armenians with Jews, and he attacks any Armenian nationalist that disagrees with him.

The cyber world is a very strange place.
                  I don't give a crap if he's 1/1000th Armenian, or if he's not at all! I pity any "Armenian" who thinks blood percentage has anything to do with "Armenianness" - this is disgusting and entirely inaccurate. I have met Armenians who hail 100% "pure Armenian blood" who are a total disgrace to the nation. On the other hand I have met those members of other nations who have discovered an Armenian link in their family tree, people who have 1/8th or 1/16th Armenian blood that are far more Armenian than the former example. Just because your blood is 100% Armenian, doesn't make you an Armenian. Being an Armenian is about what is in your heart, what is in your mind, and what actions these two bring you to take in your life - nothing more. If being Armenian means talking like you are better than others because you have a few percentage points more than them - i'd rather not be Armenian. Thank God those who think like this are only a pathetic minority...

Comment

Originally posted by Kharpert
                    Let me put it this way; would you shun Taner Akcam because he is a Turk? Or would you accept his pro-Armenian literature and rhetoric as beneficial?
                    His literature presents nothing but the Turkish alternate plan that goes into effect if they are forced to recognize the Genocide. He said Armenians have no basis for land claims. I was at his lecture a while ago when he was with Dadrian and kept my distance from him and his books while certain shameless people gushed all over him giving him a good laugh all the way to the bank. I don't consider what he writes "pro-Armenian." Just Turkish Plan B. Getting ready for the inevitable. I don't think it proper to gush all over someone when they smile to your face and hide a knife behind their back. Mr. TARC himself.

Comment

No-nothing immature (racist) idiots like Armenoid, Skhara, Serdar are not worth responding to.

However, let me just say that I am a very serious person - not some kid - I know and understand quite a bit and have already done/accomplished much in my life - more then the three of you will likely ever do...and well beyond your imagining...believe me - you have no idea and couldnot even guess given 1,000 chance to do such. You kids have much growing up to do - certainly before you are in any position to critisise me. You children are in no postion to question my "Armenianess" or what have you - and in fact just to do so - as you have done - proves such. You might as well be Turks for the narrowminded xenophobic judgemental and unenlightened attitudes that you possess/express. You understand little of history - of our history - truly - and even less about reality in our world today. My advice is to leave the thinking to the grown-ups. Your various amaturish blabberings are hardly even amusing.

Comment

Working...
                      X