Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pkk - terrorist organization or freedom fighters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wonder if you re-read before posting. No sense at all. Are you over 75?

Comment

Which outside forces want to acheive this and why/for what purpose?

The powers behind the Globalization.
      They want to globalize money but not the people.
      They want to put us in small cells.
      For example there is no trade between Armenia and Turkey.
      But there is between US-Turkey,US-Armenia or France-Turkey , France-Armenia.Are they clever enough
      For a small needle you don't go to neighbour, go to market at the other side of the city
      Second reason is they don't want strong countries.They want all world should obey them.
      They want small Ancient Greek like city governments.
      These small governments will serve only for infrastructure of cities.
      Iraq is divided into 3.
      Iran/X.
      Russia/Y
      China/Z

Turkey ? Prime Number

Free thinkers are dangerous,
      Blame, Hate, For Fate's Seed.
      -SOAD

Comment

Originally posted by gokhan
        I'm sorry your English is so bad. Here is my easy to understand summary: (You can take a Tylenol for an headaches)

THE PKK IS NOT BEING SUPPORTED BY YOUR NEIGHBORS. IT IS NOT IN ANYONE'S INTEREST FOR A TURKEY TO DEVOLVE INTO A CIVIL WAR BECAUSE IT WOULD EFFECT ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS IN A NEGATIVE WAY. CONSPIRACRY THEORIES ARE A TURKISH HOBBY. PEOPLE WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE AN ECONOMICALLY STRONG TURKEY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE LOSS OF A LOOSE CANON. THERE ARE VARIETY OF COMPANIES AND COUNTRIES DOING BUSINESS IN TURKEY AND THEY HAVE TO MUCH TO LOSE BY SUPPORTING A TERRORIST GROUP. TURKEY'S PROBLEM WITH THE KURDS IS OF ITS OWN MAKING.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by gokhan
          I was being sarcastic.

Sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gondorian
            I am sypathetic to Kurdish Causes, however I am not sympathetic to terrorism, mass murders, slaughter of innocent civilians for their nations policy, or suicide bombings.

The PKK is without any reasonable doubt a terror organization, do not let hate of Turkey fool you about them, the PKK is an organization of cold blooded killers who's preffered targets are women and children.

That said it does not mean I am against the Kurdish Right to their own state, or that I am for the fascist Turkish Policies relating to the Kurds, however that does not justify bombing Pizza Shops, Schools, and other ordinary civilians.

To the guy who was trying to make it seem like the Kurds are Israel's Vassals, you couldn't possibly be more rediculous.

Israel is on very good terms with the Kurds (Apart from the PKK and Answar Al Islam) because Israelis feel they have similar histories, and because Kurdish Jews assure other Israelis that the Kurds are friends of the jews, however if you think Ariel Sharon controlls the Kurdish National Movement from Tel Aviv you are certainly not thinking based on reality. The Kurds have their own political entities that are fully independent and would be around regardless of Israel's Policies.
            One of the best posts here I must say!

Comment

PKK is an organization which is most harmful for the Kurds living in Turkey. PKK sell the blood of the militans' in the mountians to Europe. While the capitalists drink blood, too many people had lost their lives from the both side. PKK is said to be Marxist-Leninist but get weapon from the US!

If there is an unagreed situation, you would argue it democratically in the TBMM-parlement-...You wouldn't kill all the people,especially kids for "Not get revenge in the future"..
              www.armeniangenocide.com

Comment

you now gap?it consists of 80-90 dams. it is one of the BiGGWST porject on earth where is it take place?in places where kurds live...there in no sepereation in turkey...come to istanbul and ask a kurd what he feels?some of them own big companies etc...dont be a fool
                www.armeniangenocide.com

Comment

Originally posted by reall
                  you now gap?it consists of 80-90 dams. it is one of the BiGGWST porject on earth where is it take place?in places where kurds live...there in no sepereation in turkey...come to istanbul and ask a kurd what he feels?some of them own big companies etc...dont be a fool
                  According to a previous KHRP report, 18 villages close to the construction site were forcibly evicted by soldiers in 1996 and 1997. The report also details a lengthy catalogue of human rights infringements and cultural destruction associated with the dam.
                  "Gama has been shown to be involved in the GAP project which has resulted in the decimation of Kurdish cultural lands and the displacement of 200,000 people.

"The project has also been beset by severe human rights violations, labour abuses and is considered by locals as war by other means," she said.
                  CONSTRUCTION firm Gama is facing further criticism for its role in a controversial dam project which has displaced more than 200,000 Kurds in South East Turkey

http://www.globalwomenstrike.net/Eng...minermay05.htm

Forced to leave your village in which your ancestors have lived for over thousands of years. Where your beloved family comes from, where you have unforgetable memories. Where is the place of your identity. You call this humanity. Of course, the government doesn't give a xxxx, it's Kurdish area.

KURDISH HUMAN RIGHTS PROJECT
                  http://www.khrp.org/publish/p2003/03B.htm

he proposed Dam was set to destroy the town of Hasankeyf in Southeast Turkey, an area of significant cultural heritage, leaving 78,000 local residents homeless
                  HOMELESS!!!!!

``Up to 70,000 Kurds would be affected by the proposals, local culture would be lost, hundreds of archaeological sites would be drowned and the neighbouring countries of Syria and Iraq have not been consulted about its effect on them
                  Here are many articles about the ethnical cleansing project Turkey will once do again on Kurds.
                  http://www.ilisu.org.uk/news23.html

Also, the electricity will mostly provide the Turkish areas of Turkey.

Comment

i fell sorry fo you? you know what...im not your enmy im your brother you konw why?we live on the same soil nd my mother is from bingöl.....feel sorry fo ya
                    www.armeniangenocide.com

Comment

you stupid do you have water to drink?with dam you get it
                      dou you have water to feed you animal?with dam you get it
                      yo you have water to to be a farmer?with dam you get it

everwhere in world dams brings some places under water.in barasil rain forest becames underwater..also hasankeyf is a cultural place came from selçuklu empire you lier..aslo i saw hasankeyf and i realy fell sorry because it is very beatuful and make our country gain money with tourism.......aslo in displacement is a result of dam everywhere in world..and most of the d
                      splacers was türk..with gap you inrease the agriculture what do you want?you got everything in this country yo can study iin universiteis with the same quality of europe you vote you eat do every thin...
                      www.armeniangenocide.com

Comment

Working...
                      X