Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TurQ
    Aka Onno Tunc

or is he his brother?
    Yes right. His brother, a musician. (percussionist)
    I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian
      Turks have two faces one they like to show to the rest of the world and the other evil side like when they cut the head off an Armenian soldier or destroying an Armenian graveyard or exterminating half the Armenian population or massacring Bulgarians or enslaving Bulgarians or taking upto 33% of the Bulgarian boys as Janissaries or stealling blond hott Bulgarian Slavic women to make your race look more attractive and so the Turkish nobles can have someone to make love too.

Should I carry on...
      Carry on please but, with the oppression of Bulgars on Turks.

Yet You are too far away to appreciate a nation sociologicaly. All you do is to insult a nation. This is the most stupid and easiest way of that can be made by racist, faschist or sick-brain psychopath person.
      I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

• Bolen Liderov

Bulgarian, are you Bolen Liderov from Bataka? Why you hate too much from Turks like this? Are they do something to your mother or your sister? Why you are racist like this? You're living in XVI.Century, you're still talking about Jannisaries. Did you ever saw a Jannisary?
        I'm Turk from Bulgaria. You said we are not Turks we are Bulgarians, and I say you to Bulgars are also Turks. Who is right? I don't care. If you want a war, let the war begins. Lets see how can you cry to Russia, "Heeelp heeelp.."

And other kurdish people here from Kurdistan (where is this?), when you will fight with Armenians? They drawed a map on your drawed map, how can u share same land as two maps ?

Comment

• What you do not know, you should want to know...

Originally posted by Bulgarian
          The Turks have made all their neighbours around them despise them.

The Bulgarian hate the Turks.

The Greeks hate the Turks.

The Cypriots hate the Turks.

The Syrians hate the Turks.

The Kurds hate the Turks.

The Armenians hate the Turks.

The Assyrians hate the Turks.

The Arabs hate the Turks.

The Serbians hate the Turks.

The Turks commited a genocide against the Armenians.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Greeks.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Cypriots.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Assyrians.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Bulgarians.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Serbians.
          The Turks commited a genocide against the Arabs.
          The Turks commited a genocide against all east Europe.

The Turks deny they commited any genocide.
          The Turks deny they commited any cultural destruction.
          The Turks spend billions of dollars on denying everything.
          The Turks spend billions of dollars on their military.
          The Turks are hell bent on world domination.
          The Turks treated the Kurds like xxxx (& even now).

The Turks want to create a demographic majority over all their neighbours.

LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO MY BELOVED BULGARIA!!! THEY ARE MAKING A STATE WITHIN MY STATE. THERE ARE 1.5 MILLION OF THEM ALREADY OUT OF A TOTAL OF 7.5 MILLION PEOPLE!!!!

Why doesnt Bulgaria, Armenia, Greece, Cyprus, Kurds, Arabs and Europe just destroy Turkey now once and for all before its too late??

Yes I agree mate. Turks are like the first class xxxxers for over decades like the british, spanish, portugese . Every small time village , I am sorry, country as you called them, would hate the turks. They ruled and mastered all those minorities once. Since when there is syria, armenia, kurdustan pal? Never forget your masters. Your dads dads dad was probably a Turk........ Its a possibility. Never forget that pal.

Lets come to the Kurds. I never met ayone treated xxxx as a pancake. xxxx is a xxxx. If a kurd is a xxxx, it shoudl be treated as a xxxx. If they behave treat them liek kings. Thats the way it goes. Everyone has to behave. Know their ability, power and class. If anyone wants more, the have to fight for it like a man. The rest is bull xxxx. Wishfull thinking. The history says it all. Germans and Turks , Brits and Americans, Dutch and Spanish made this world for all your samll time village thinker countries to live like a human. Dont betray your masters.

Bulgarians, russinas, serbians ,etc are still money hungry people. Sends all their women to europe for man to enjoy......have a goooood time...everyway possible. We need you all , we need you. send some more......

Greeks and Cypriots, scared xxxxless in case xxxxing F-16 will kick thier ass in agean. However its not so. North Cyprus said yes but South said no. Why? They want war. They think they will get north cyprus .Ha ha ha ah aha ha . ASK the british to help you.

Does teh armenian girls still shaving in the morning? My friend Jack in fresno was complaining all the time......how is the new generation armenian chicks?

you want more...let me know
          [COLOR="Red"][B]Red[/B][/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"][B]Blood[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Krokodil
            Originally posted by 1.5 million
            Hellektor -

I stand by what I said. I do not at all buy your characterization of Pan Turkism having anything to do with Jews except that some of the Turks were Jewish - however they were clearly acting as Turks and their religious affiliation did not come into play.
            That makes no sense at all. Jewish Turks??? How about Turkish Jews??? Armenian Turks??? Turkic Armenians??? WTF???

Also, many of the names that Hellektor provided, I haven't heard before, and I don't know how factual his claims are but having done a google search, those names are hardly even related to the Ottoman empire. So you essentially misdirected and then twice avoided specific points by Hellektor and comming back with what appears to me as a personal attack against him? Do you know him personally?

Hellektor:
            Why do claim that these European Jews sought Pan-Turkism? I guess to clarify my question, how did you learn of this and what makes you strongly believe it?
            Dear Krokodil,

I don't hate the Jews.
            I believe what happened to them (and also many other peoples) in WWII was horribly wrong.
            I don't endorse what the Nazis did and I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of those who met them (the real ones in WWII).
            I believe the Jews too have the right to have a home, it's their problem though and they have to find a way to live in peace.

That all said (for clarification's) sake, I have a serious problem, mainly with some Jews, not the entire people. That's why I posted those examples.

Our most important issue today is Artsakh. No Artsakh = no Armenia = the victory of pan-turkism.

Now, someone please tell me why those Jews always show up in all the wrong places?

Examples:
            The excretion by the xxxxxs and xxxxxxs from the Jewish organization: "International Crisis Group".

The defecation by the castrated eunuchs from the Jewish "Heritage Foundation".

The puke spewed on Armenians by the Jewish spokespeople from the US such as Daniel Frid, that Matthew Bryza piece of xxxx (I'm not sure if he's a Jew), those OSCE Turk-suckers (The US rep. Steven Mann is Jew for sure, I don't know about the other two xxxxxxs).

I could go on and on.
            They all are pressurizing Armenia to make concessions so that they can do their Vaseline oil business.
            Why? Who started the war?
            Was the aggressor punished?
            Why are the perpetrators of the atrocities in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, Maragha, etc. still at large?
            Why the media blackout around Nakhijevan destructions?
            Why the media blackout concerning Gurgen Markarian mutilation?
            Why the media blackout concerning the glorification of that ordure Ramil Safarov?
            Why do they put the equal sign between Armenia and Azgarbageland when they "warn" about war mongering, breaking of the cease-fire, destruction of "one another's" cultural heritage, etc.?
            Why don't they tell Azgarbageland what happened was the consequence of their actions?

Why is that behind those words there's always a Jewish nose?

I have a problem and I want to know why.

P.S. Arminius Vambery, Leon Cahun, Emmanuel Carasso, etc. invented pan-turkism.
            Of course we mustn't forget Ziya Gök Alp (Kurd), Yusuf Akçura and other proto-"Azeri" Tatars who helped the growth of that cancer.

P.S.2 The joke of the day:
            The "Azeri" oil in the pipe cannot climb the Georgian mountains!
            Come on, push! The xxxxxxs' worn out asses are screeching for that vital Vaseline.
            Surely, love will conquer all. Their English lovers will find a way to overcome the mountains.
            Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
            II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
            III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
            IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by redandblood
              Since when there is...armenia... pal?
              Since the beginning of human history, you nonentity, non-nation mongrel.
              I don't think this will shut the muzzle of this piece of garbage.

Oh, don't forget to scroll down the whole page, you imbecile.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
              II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
                I don't hate the Jews.
                None of us hate jews, because we think of them as garbage. No one likes garbage (exepet other garbage), but do they spend their time hating it? No, they just throw it out.

I believe what happened to them (and also many other peoples) in WWII was horribly wrong. I don't endorse what the Nazis did and I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of those who met them (the real ones in WWII).
                I believe what happened to them to a certain extent. I believe that many jews died as well as Poles, Gypsies etc at the same time and I also believe it was horribly wrong, but I don't believe that anywhere near 6 million jews died, I refuse the notion that the deaths of jews is more important than anyone and everyone else and I don't believe this plan to exterminate the European jews was a Nazi idea. For one thing, if they wanted to exterminate them all, they could have easily done so, because I find it hard to believe that a technologically advanced and modern country like Germany couldn't exterminate people any faster than the backward turks could thirty years earlier. Secondly, I refuse to believe that the Nazis would spend all that time, energy and resources to build concentration camps with food, shelter and cute little striped pyjamas for all those people if their intent was to exterminate them. I believe that most of the deaths, the hunger and diseases occured after the allies had bombed all the railway lines cutting all the supply routes.

Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important".

Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

zionist leaders in Switzerland and turkey received an offer with the clear understanding of the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti. The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:

a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
                b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.

I believe the Jews too have the right to have a home, it's their problem though and they have to find a way to live in peace.
                They have a hard time living in peace with anyone and that's why they can never find a permanent home anywhere and the reason why they won't be satisfied with a country of their own is because they are parasites who have to live off the blood of other people. Their stinky israel only serves as a base for operations.

Now, someone please tell me why those Jews always show up in all the wrong places?

Examples:
                The excretion by the xxxxxs and xxxxxxs from the Jewish organization: "International Crisis Group".

The defecation by the castrated eunuchs from the Jewish "Heritage Foundation".

The puke spewed on Armenians by the Jewish spokespeople from the US such as Daniel Frid, that Matthew Bryza piece of xxxx (I'm not sure if he's a Jew), those OSCE Turk-suckers (The US rep. Steven Mann is Jew for sure, I don't know about the other two xxxxxxs).

I could go on and on.
                They all are pressurizing Armenia to make concessions so that they can do their Vaseline oil business.
                Why? Who started the war?
                Was the aggressor punished?
                Why are the perpetrators of the atrocities in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, Maragha, etc. still at large?
                Why the media blackout around Nakhijevan destructions?
                Why the media blackout concerning Gurgen Markarian mutilation?
                Why the media blackout concerning the glorification of that ordure Ramil Safarov?
                Why do they put the equal sign between Armenia and Azgarbageland when they "warn" about war mongering, breaking of the cease-fire, destruction of "one another's" cultural heritage, etc.?
                Why don't they tell Azgarbageland what happened was the consequence of their actions?

Why is that behind those words there's always a Jewish nose?

I have a problem and I want to know why.
                You have all the answers in their talmud.

Comment

• The fact remains......a small timers are small thinkers

Originally posted by Hellektor
                  Since the beginning of human history, you nonentity, non-nation mongrel.
                  I don't think this will shut the muzzle of this piece of garbage.

Oh, don't forget to scroll down the whole page, you imbecile.
                  So what? What have you got you moran?
                  1- A pice of map you are dreaming of and looking at it every night and pray
                  2- A nation with no future hopes but just living on hopes and wish that one day The great Ataturks nation would accept your politics,....o yeahhh, sure
                  3- Full of people in teh mountains. who are still living in the mountains with no prosperity and borders to freedom..still did not learned from jews how to thank and be greatful when all were saved from their spanish killers

Is your muzzle still open you one eyebrowed creature?
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]Red[/B][/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"][B]Blood[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jooboian
                    What do you mean again, moron? You and your girfrends are the ones spewing all the hatred here and everything you hate is called a Nazi because there's simply nothing worse that you can think of. Actually, I think you're scared xxxxless of making a real comparison of Nazis and turks because you know damned well what the end results would be.

Bla bla bla, all BS. Try finding one statement I made about "getting revenge against Turks", "invading Turkey", "destroying Turkey", "revolutionary ideas" etc. etc. You won't find one because I never made any such comments and it's filth like you and your girlfreinds that make this xxxx up and make BS accusations to make others look bad and make yourself look good, but people can see right through your act, little boy. All the rest of what you wrote is all BS too. All meaningless garbage you compiled together some of which you made up to make some kind of show, but that's all it is, just a cheap show of total BS.

Contrary to your blatant LIES "extremists" are NOT the biggest enemy of the recognition of the genocide, it's the jews! Turkey doesn't use "extremists" as an excuse not to recognize the genocide either, because according to them, there was no genocide to recognize, but if you're talking about land demands and reperations as being extremist and you're the genius who has it all figured out by either completely giving up land claims and reperations in order to get your pathetic recognition, or you think that you're oh so clever that you're going to trick the turks into recognizing the genocide by stroking them and then pounce once they do recognize it, I say you're dreaming.

And talking about making MORE enemies for Armenia, it's you and your kind that are doing that. What the hell is your obsession with Nazis? Nazi this, Nazi that, Nazi Nazi Nazi is all you seem to know how to say while I don't give a rats ass about Nazis one way or another. As a matter of fact, the ones showing "Nazi" behavior here are you and your girlfreinds while I see no need to GO OUT OF MY WAY to attack Nazis for no reason other than kiss jew ass which is what you're really good at but won't do you any good even though you have wet dreams about accomplishing something. Contrary to what you would like to believe, I know my enemies and I know them well and it's YOU who doesn't know them and you don't even know who our enemies are. We don't have to go out of our way to attack the turks, their azerbaboon cousins will come to us. You on the other hand, wouldn't hesitate to attack Iran or anyone else for the sake of the jews while the jews support our enemies, because you're sick in the head.

What kind of stupid statement is this, "Are you convinced that Armenia can fight the rest of the world?" ? What the hell are you talking about, moron? Going out of our way to attack turks? You really are a big retard!

They're going to shy away because we have alterior motives? And what would those alterior motives be? Land? Reperations? Well it's no secret and they're not ulterior, but primary motives and it's no secret. I'll take the land and reperations, you can have the regognition so YOU can wallow in your "self pitty". Try pulling your head out of the jew's ass long enough to take some fresh air and see who our real enemies are.
                    For this post, full of forum violations you've been banned. Either your ignorance in not reading the rules until now, or your ignorance in not following them has gotten you here...

Comment

• Originally posted by redandblood
                      So what? What have you got you moran?
                      1- A pice of map you are dreaming of and looking at it every night and pray
                      2- A nation with no future hopes but just living on hopes and wish that one day The great Ataturks nation would accept your politics,....o yeahhh, sure
                      3- Full of people in teh mountains. who are still living in the mountains with no prosperity and borders to freedom..still did not learned from jews how to thank and be greatful when all were saved from their spanish killers

Is your muzzle still open you one eyebrowed creature?
                      Mongol, not a single square nanometer of the land your filthy cloven hoofs desecrate belongs to you and you know it.

Not even the occasional pebble that gets entangled in your hoof when you hop around in my home belongs to you.

You are thieves, rapists, invading savages; barbaric, primitive, bloodthirsty, tent-dwelling, cattle-herder, two-legged Human Culture-deficiency Viruses.

One day the immoral, Zionist/Freemason, Christ killer Western xxxxxxs will have enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their filthy faces. The day will come that the Turkish phallus will slide out of the Turk-suckers' muzzle and they'll let the Sick Pestilence of Europe die.

And you will live in constant fear, no you are scared xxxxless that one day... one day the landlord will kick your hairless Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you fukking belong.

Comment

Working...
                      X