Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellektor -

I stand by what I said. I do not at all buy your characterization of Pan Turkism having anything to do with Jews except that some of the Turks were Jewish - however they were clearly acting as Turks and their religious affiliation did not come into play. Likewise I don't at all see being able to say "Jews" had a part in the Armenian Genocide any more then someone might claim (and they do) that Armenians had a role in the Holocaust because some Armenians happened to have joined the Nazi party or joined the German military in whatever capacity. So yes - to blame Jews is an untruthful generalization. By doing so you obscure the real causes of the Genocide by putting up this false Jewish/Zionist agenda that never existed in this context.

Comment

• Woody Allen

I love Woody Allen movies. From his movies I can think of three cases where he mentions the Armenians:
      In one movie (I don’t remember which one) there’s a mention of “greasy” or dirty Armenians. I’m not sure of the term that is used but it’s in that sense.

In another (All you wanted to know…) an Armenian called Stavros Milos (I don’t know why he’s using a Greek name for an Armenian) is an animal xxxxer that visits the doctor (Gene Wilder) for his problem.

In a third one, the one where he is temporarily blind, after seeing for the first time the movie he made when he was blind, he cries “Call doctor Kevorkian”, as if that’s the only proper representative of the Armenians.

Can you tell us why the Hollyjewd never made a movie about hundreds of thousands of Armenians who fought a war that wasn't even theirs to flush Hitler down the drain of history while "Azeris" were using communism to invade Iran and annex the real Azarbaijan to their bogus state during WWII?

Why they never show the thousand upon thousands of Armenians casualties (dead or injured) or the partisan Armenian fighters in France and other European countries who gave their lives to liberate the world of Nazis?

Some examples to refresh the memory:
      The " 89th Armenian army division that cut 3700 kilometers, liberated 900 areas, 7333 of its soldiers received medals and distinctions, 9 became Soviet Heroes. They even reached Berlin and danced the Kochari in front of the Reichstag.

The 76th division who crossed 7000 kilometers, liberated 600 areas, gave 21 Soviet Heroes. Or the "infamous" 390th or the "infamous" 261st or the "infamous" 409th or the "infamous" 408th... They fought on all the fronts in the Caucasus, Crimea, Moscow, Odessa, Leningrad, Stalingrad, Japan, etc.

103 Armenians became Soviet Heroes, 23 were knighted with the award of Glory, 70,000 received awards and medals. There were about 60 Armenian generals in the ranks of the Soviet army commanders, among who General Baghramian (later became Soviet Marshal, repeatedly Soviet Hero and army commander), Admiral Isakov (Khanferiants), Gen. Babajanian (later field marshal of armored division), Gen. Barseghov, Gen. Galajev, Gen. Martirossian, Gen. Karapetian, Gen. Toumanian and others.
      Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
      III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
      IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Arto Vartanian - you are both sick and laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavur
          There can be no excuse for HATE!
          Then go tell the jew huggers to stop hating Nazis. Personally I neither condone nor condemn hate as it is the choice of individuals and it's really their problem as they're the ones who will get consumed by it. Personally, I'm not capable of hate, but I can sure as hell get angry enough that you'll know about it, but if you mistakenly or purposly misinterpret it as hate, then that's your problem and I'm not going to go out of my way to explain myself every time someone decided to throw the word out because I don't owe anyone any kind of explanation and accusing someone of hate for telling the truth, holds as much water as accusing an Arab of anti-semitism.

I'm not taking sides neither am I claiming to be most knowledgable,intelligant or scholarly my heurastic approach to life forces me to express.

As long as you dont denie the A.G. I will fight for your right to express your thoughts whether your a jew a Turk or Armenian if the forum is appropriate.
          Then do it instead of just saying it. Whatever I write is about the AG or related so this forum is most appropriate.

Know this too the louder you yell the less people hear you.
          By the same token, it's the squeeky wheel that get's the oil. Some people only understand the stick and since the pen is mightier than the sword, I can understand why it seems loud to you.

Just do yourself a favor and don't blindly hop on bandwagons of what you deem to be politically correctness, tolerant and other such BS that is frequently expressed by the hypocrites but rarely put in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
            Arto Vartanian - you are both sick and laughable.
            Yea sure, give me a call I'm in the book. :-) Asswipe loooozer!

Comment

Hellektor -

I stand by what I said. I do not at all buy your characterization of Pan Turkism having anything to do with Jews except that some of the Turks were Jewish - however they were clearly acting as Turks and their religious affiliation did not come into play. Likewise I don't at all see being able to say "Jews" had a part in the Armenian Genocide any more then someone might claim (and they do) that Armenians had a role in the Holocaust because some Armenians happened to have joined the Nazi party or joined the German military in whatever capacity. So yes - to blame Jews is an untruthful generalization. By doing so you obscure the real causes of the Genocide by putting up this false Jewish/Zionist agenda that never existed in this context.
              Lying piece of xxxx, they were NOT turks!

Pan-Turkism was first called for in the 1860s by a Hungarian Zionist named Arminius Vambery.

The Jewish French writer, Leon Cahun who formed and propagated pan-Turkism in his book:
              Introduction al'Histoire de l'Asie, Turcs, et Mongols, des ...

Arthur L. David, a British Jew who in his book tried to give the Turks a superiority myth.

Hellektor, see why this piece of zionist filth doesn't want me around? He is clearly lying about them being turks, but what you really need to do is ask yourself, why.

Comment

Hellektor -

You say "shame on you" to me, and when I put some questions to you, this is all you come up with?

Here the questions again:
                Originally posted by Hellektor
                Since you know all these names and you are a true student of these times would you please enlighten us why they show up in all the wrong places?

What was a huge Jewish delegation doing in Baku recently, encouraging the "Azeris" and promising them to spread their poison in Iran using the Turkish speaking Iranians for their subversive plans?

In the same days, "Azeri" filth attacked the Armenian Prelacy of Atrpatakan in Tabriz. Fortunately the police stopped them before they did serious damage. Such a thing had never happened in Iran. You might prefer to see us exterminated like in Sumgait so that they will get their xxxxing Vaseline oil rather than someone criticizes your poor, innocent Jews.

So you see, your Jews don't give a semi-flying xxxx the Armenians of Iran might become targets for pan-turkist genocidal hate. They will xxxxxle on other nations' rights to get what they want and they've done it time and time again in the past.

You don't seem to care that if Armenia falls in those money-worshippers' trap and cedes land to "Azeris" to receive handouts from Uncle Sam, as was "promised" by that devil Ariel Cohen, then Armenia will be on the verge of extinction.

Can you tell us who's behind that disgusting International Crisis Group?

Can you tell us how come the destruction of the Jugha cemetery doesn't get the slightest attention from the Jew owned news media whereas if a Swastika is sprayed on a modern Jewish tombstone without any artistic value they cry havoc and "Hitler, Nazi, Holocaust" for days?

Can you tell us why no Jew owned world media gave a damn about the Gurgen Markarian mutilation in a NATO framework, the glorification of the beast and his catapulting to the "honor" of man of the year in Azgarbageland whereas the same media showers the world with emotional blackmail and cries of "Nazi, Hitler, anti-Semite" don't stop for days when a Jew is killed in Paris?

Why do the Jeuropean Junion and OSCE xxxxxxs put the = between Armenia and Azgarbageland whenever they are telling them to refrain from warmongering or destroying "one another's" cultural heritage, etc?

I wonder why...
                If you don't want to reply fine, but don't come again and hammer on ONE point in my post which freaked you out:
                Pan-turkism was put in the heads of the Turks by Jews like Emmanuel Carasso, Leon Cahun, Arminius Vamberry, Lumley David, Primo Levi, Oscar Straus, Tekin Alp, Falik Bey Toledo, etc. These were not all Turks.
                Jews have had a part in the AG and I also stand by what I said.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• I have never seen such lying, squirming and dancing around trying to subvert the truth.

You can detect the very palpable hatred and rabid venomous rage from this 1.5 million piece of s.hit.

He reminds me of a crooked lawyer who knows damn well his client is guilty as hell, but he will pervert, subvert and bend the law to get his client off the hook and set free to kill and rape again.

Comment

• Good luck with your Jew bashing

Jooboian/Parandzem, it seems you dispise everyone in this forum. I'm being as civilized as possible with you unlike the others, because I understand your anger, but you still spew your gull at me. OK, I'll refrain from supporting you in this forum.

And believe it or not when I wrote "It is true that the state of Israel does not recognize the AG." I was going to say: Not only is it true that the state of Israel does not recognize the AG, (but also) they deny it.
                    The awkward "Not only... but also" made me decide to cut the second part. I do understand there's a difference between not recognizing and denying.
                    Believe it or not.

And oh yes, more than 25 million Russians died in WWII. It's horrible, but it's a little bit different than planned genocide.

Comment

• 1.5 is a staunch defender of Armenian Genocide

So he wont let a dust on jews
                      Is that reason enough to degrade him?
                      "All truth passes through three stages:
                      First, it is ridiculed;
                      Second, it is violently opposed; and
                      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Working...
                      X